Good vs. Gangster

By tumblrchilddd

Kim is a junior in college with a perfect relationship, a perfect family, and a perfect life. Sometimes perfe... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
Epilouge

7.

6.7K 280 223
By tumblrchilddd

1 month later

Kim

I tossed and turned in my sleep until I felt something creeping up my leg. I ignored it before I felt my underwear being pulled down.

Instantly, my eyes popped open and I looked down. Lo looked up at me with a look of lust before licking over his lips.

My body began to heat up once I realized what he was doing. He had never done this before and I wondered what gave him the urge to do so.

He kissed in between my thighs before planting a kiss directly on my lower lips as if they were the ones on my face. I gasped at the touch of his lips before holding my breath.

I watched him before he began to go to work on me. My facial expression continued as he 'did his thing'. Even though I never received head before, I knew damn well it was supposed to feel good, but this just felt awkward. Since I knew it would bring his confidence down if I stopped him I pretended to moan as if I enjoyed it.
***

"Girl I know you lying," Denise laughed as I told her about my morning with Lo.

We had talked everyday nonstop since Paris introduced us to each other. Milan and I still talked to each other, but she was still lying to me about Paris. I would've confronted her about it, but I wanted to see how far she would take it.

"I just laid there, rolling my eyes and pretending to moan. I love Lo but he does not EVER need to do that again," I chuckled as we walked through the mall.

"Well at least is his dick game on point?"

I shrugged. He was the only guy I've had sex with, and it was actually good. "I like it."

"Yeah bitch you need some REAL dick."

I rolled my eyes before shaking my head. Looking over at Denise, I noticed she kept looking at her phone and grinning.

"Who's making you smile like that?"

"Paris. He keeps asking questions about you and I think it's cute," she shrugged.

I considered Paris my best friend too. I was always at his house and we talked about any and everything together. Since I didn't really have anything to do during the day, he would take me on rides with him or we'd just sit in a parking lot and listen to music while eating. We just vibed with each other and I loved everything about our relationship.

As we got closer, I noticed that he was guarded about a lot of things in his life, and I didn't pressure him to talk about anything he didn't want to. I still always wondered what he did for a job since he was always driving around in a new car and wearing designer clothes.

"Tell him to mind his business," I smirked before we entered Icing.

We went into two different sections of the store. I pondered at some of the clothes on the rack before grabbing a few dresses and shirts off the rack and tossing them over my arm.

"Excuse me," a deep voice said behind me, causing me to turn around to look up at him.

He was a tall dark-skinned man, looking me up and down as he took in my appearance. He was very good-looking, but his staring made me uncomfortable.

"May I help you?" My brow raised.

"I just wanted to tell you you're very beautiful," he smirked before walking away.

I was thankful for his compliment, but he doesn't need to go around staring at people like that if he's trying to get him a girlfriend.

Clutching the clothes I had yet to buy close to me, I walked behind Denise to the register. She had a few items in her hand herself.

Denise didn't have a job, but Paris always made sure she had money. Her baby daddy was a dead beat, and they hadn't seen him since Denise told him she was pregnant again. I felt sorry for her, but she seemed to be doing just fine.

We both checked out before walking out of the store only to bump into Paris's ex girlfriend, Kiko.

She dramatically rolled her eyes before folding her arms like she did the first time I met her.

"Hey Denise," she smiled.

Denise rolled her eyes at her before grabbing my arm and attempting to pull me past her.

"Oh so now since you're hanging out with Paris's new bitch, you want to be fake. That's cool," Kiko said,  causing Denise to turn around.

I raised my brows before turning to face the girl. "Why do I have to be a bitch though?" I asked calmly.

I couldn't stand girls who had a problem with other females over a guy. Women are supposed to empower each other, but she was trying to tear me down and it wasn't going to work.

She kissed her teeth before rolling her eyes. "All I'm going to say is, Paris is going to do you just like he did me."

"Girl, you're the one that cheated on him," I chuckled.

She walked closer to me before standing directly in my face. Her breath smelled of peppermint and her Victoria Secret perfume danced around my nose. Since she was a bit taller than me, so she was looking down at me, glaring. "You don't know shit about our relationship so keep your mouth shut and mind your business."

"Baby girl, I advise you to back out of my face," I said calmly even though I was getting pissed off. I had never fought any one in my life, but I could really work this bitch.

"Bit-"

Before she could finish talking, I mushed her forehead, making her head pop back.

I saw Denise lunge in the middle of us to stop us from fighting, but I didn't want her or the baby to get hurt so I lightly pushed her out of the way.

With her height being her advantage, she instantly hopped on me and began yanking my hair out of the ponytail it was in. I was swinging wildly since I couldn't see shit and I felt my fists hitting the back of her head. She gave me a blow directly above my eyebrow.

Seeing a way I could do damage to her, I uppercut her in the face three times, only for her to throw me to the ground and start punching me in my head.

I could hear people gathering around us, taking pictures and videos, while gasping at the scene.

Somebody suddenly lifted me up off of the ground and I whipped around to see that it was a cop.

My heart sunk to my stomach once I realized how many people were gathered around us and how many people saw me get my ass beat.

Denise was walking behind me and the cop while yelling on the phone with Paris. I looked the other way to see Kiko throwing a fit and trying to get away from the cop.

If my head wasn't pounding so bad, I would've tried to fight her again.
*******

"Does it look bad?" I asked as I sat on Denise's bed, looking in the mirror.

I had a bruise on my collar bone and a few scratches on my chest. Luckily she didn't leave a mark on my face.

She examined my face before sighing and rubbing her belly. "Nobody ever taught you how to fight?" She asked, completely ignoring my question.

"No, I never thought that I would need to. I did get some licks in, give me my props."

"Yeah. From what I'm hearing she has a big ass knot on her face. You should've let me fight her, I would've knocked some sense into her."

"You're pregnant. You do not need to be fighting. Anyways, can I crash here? If I go home, Lo is going to bombard me with questions on why I have bruises everywhere."

Denise nodded before leaving the room.

As soon as she shut the door behind her, I took my shirt off and threw it to the ground to get a closer look at the scratches and bruises on me.

I moved my bra out of the way to look at the one under my boob.

"Denise you saw my Camaro Keys?" I heard Paris say before he burst into the room.

He looked like a deer in head lights when he saw me. I quickly picked up my shirt and tried to cover myself.

His face changed from shock to concern once he examined my body. "Wait, where these scratches and shit come from?" he asked, moving closer to me.

I didn't want him to know about the fight between Kiko and I but I also I didn't want to lie to him. I remained silent as he continued looking over me. He took the shirt away from and examined the bruise just above my boob. I was hoping he couldn't see my nipples through the thin lace.

Tracing his finger over it, he looked into my eyes. "Did that nigga put his hands on you?" he asked, his voice full of concern.

"Really? No. I got into a fight."

He furrowed his brows, waiting for me to continue.

"Long story short, I saw Kiko at the mall, she tried me, we fought, I lost," I shrugged.

His eyes widened before he shook his head. "Kim, why the fuck you out here fighting? Really? You know you better than that," he said, slightly angry.

His tone took me aback a little. He had never talked to me like that before, but I kind of did something y to me when he did. "Paris, she started with my first so I mushed her head and we started swinging."

He shook his head once again before grabbing both of my hands. "Come on na. You know that ain't in yo character to be doing all that shit. Don't ruin yo rep fucking with her. She not even worth it. Don't let me hear about you fighting no more," he said, licking over his plump lips.

I could've melted in his arms, but I kept my composure. Nodding my head, I wrapped my arms around his torso before engulfing his smell.

"You plan on going home?" he asked while still hugging me.

"No. Denise is letting me stay over here."

I let go of him before plopping on the bed and putting my shirt back on. He looked me up and down before leaving out of the room.

He then walked back in and handed me a oversized adidas shirt. "You can sleep in this. Follow me," he said before leading me down the hall and into a room decorated with trophies and basketball posters.

I smiled to myself as I examined the pictures on the wall of Paris. I instantly knew this was his old room. Baby pictures and pictures of him on the court were plastered everywhere. "Okay, Michael Jordan," I teased him why tracing my finger over the name tag of one of his trophies.

He chuckled before lightly pushing me.
******
Paris

I played minion rush on my phone as I waited for Kim to get out of the shower. There was somewhere I needed to be, but I wanted to make sure she went to bed comfortably first.

I heard footsteps down the hall before Denise popped her big ass head in my room. "You saw Kim?" she asked, looking around.

"Yeah I saw her. She in the shower, why?"

She raised her brows before smiling widely. "Y'all are so cute," she cheesed.

I kissed my teeth before waving her off. Ever since I introduced them to each other, Denise kept claiming that we had feelings for each other. "She got a nigga, and I don't want a girlfriend," I said. I had too much shit going on in my life already, and my last relationship taught me a lot.

"Paris shut yo dumb ass up. You know you like her. Not every female is going to do you like Kiko trifling ass did. And so what if she has a boyfriend, she's been spending way more time with you than him. He never has time for her."

"Thanks. You can get out now."

She rolled her eyes at me before slamming the door shut. As soon as she slammed the door, Kim waltzed out in the oversized shirt I gave her. I wasn't too big since I was skinny as hell, but it looked like a dress on her.

"Was that Denise?" she asked, taking a seat next to me on the bed. The smell of my shower gel bounced off her body.

"Yeah, who told you to use my shit?" I chuckled, looking into her eyes.

"Myself. Are you staying here?"

I watched as she crawled to the top of my bed and got under the covers. Glancing at the time on my phone, it read 12 am.

Kicking my shoes off, I walked to the head of the bed and got under the covers. She looked at me weirdly before relaxing.

"Why you looking like that?" I asked.

"Cause I didn't expect you to get into bed with me. You don't think that's a little inappropriate?"

"It's only inappropriate if you tryna do something other than sleep. You want me to get out?"

She was quite for a few seconds before shaking her head. "So, any of your girlfriends ever been in this bed?" She teased.

"Nope. You the first girl to ever come in here. And I only had one girlfriend."

She smiled a little before looking at me. "You have bad taste in women if Kiko is the only girl you've ever dated."

I shrugged. "At least she can fight," I said causing her to punch me.

"You get on my nerves," she tried to get up but I grabbed her legs, causing her to fall on top of me.

"Let me go," she rolled her eyes.

I laughed at how cute she looked while she was pouting. "I know you not mad. I was just playing with yo lil ass."

She let out a loud dramatic sigh. I stared at her for a second before pulling her completely on my lap. I knew I was crossing boundaries since she had a nigga, but that ain't have shit to do with me.

I sat up before leaving multiple kisses on her neck. Her breath became unsteady and so did mine as I continued to kiss her bruises and scratches. We looked into each other's eyes as we began to lean into each other.

Just as our lips was about to meet, somebody burst into the room.

"Can y'all stop making all that damn noise I-" Denise loud ass mouth said before gasping.

Kim hopped off my lap with the quickness before fixing her shirt.

"Oh shit my bad my bad," Denise lowkey grinned before closing the door. I could hear her laughing all the way back to her room.

I looked over at Kim to see that she held an awkward look on her face. I couldn't help but to feel awkward too, but shit, I was only doing what my body was telling me.

"Um, I think I should go sleep in the other room. You know, just so nothing else happens," she said, breaking the silence.

"You can stay in here. I was about to head out anyway."

I got up and slid my slides on before scooping my keys up from off of the nightstand. "Can I come?" she asked.

I was going to handle some business at the trap, and she didn't need to be around that type of shit. First of all, she didn't know how I made my money and I wanted to keep it that way. "Nah. I might not get back until late. You need to go to sleep."

She pouted before standing directly in front of me with her arms folded like a big ass baby. "Paris, I'm not a child."

I stroked my goatee before shrugging. I trusted Kim enough to know that she would keep quiet about what I did. She didn't seem like the type of person to judge, but I was just assuming.

"Ight. Go get some pants from Denise and come on. I'll be in the car."
*********

Get y'all cups ready, cause y'all gon be sipping tea in the next chapter.

Excuse mistakes and typos

Yours Truly,
       PrincessNesh💙💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 10 10
After she betrayed her friends for the one she loves, Su-Mi is hiding from Vincenzo, who vowed to hunt her down and end her life. Will Su-Mi manage t...
90.6K 4.8K 30
[Book 3 to Perfect Man series] Their relationship is put to the test, fame now taking over the soon to be married couple. After their past relationsh...
48 1 12
Maelly Kimp has it all figured out. Get accepted to her dream college's writing program at Woox University. Shes' a shoo in to get in. She has the li...
361K 10.8K 37
Paris France is an 18 year old stripper. Her mother put her out when she found she was pregnant with her daughter, London James. The baby's father, T...