Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 97 - The Results

312 15 1
By GoldenChainz

24 Minutes Later

Mr. Heinz walked back into the room and sat down at his desk and said "I have the results"

Kaiden and Aniyah sat forward and Mr. Heinz said "Kaiden. You are completely fine, but.. You have a low sperm count."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and Kaiden said "The fuck is that?"

Aniyah nudged him and Kaiden said "Sorry, What is a low sperm count?"

Mr. Heinz said "Low sperm count means that the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal. Which means you have a rare possibility of getting someone pregnant."

Kaiden stayed quiet and Aniyah grabbed his hand and said "Is it permanent?"

Mr. Heinz said "Oh no, It will eventually get caught up, it all depends on your size and weight, and how fast your growing. Or, you can take medication but with medication you might have a problem with evacuation."

Aniyah said "Okay.. umm.. so, how long does he have this.. low sperm count."

Mr. Heinz said "Since you are 18 Mr. Miller and with your height and healthy muscular weight I would say probably until the age of 22+"

Kaiden said "So your telling me, no matter how much I "release" inside her, she can't get pregnant."

Mr. Heinz said "It's rare, but it's not impossible.. I would say you would need to release inside her around 15 times every hour, to get more than three sperms on a egg."

Kaiden looked at Aniyah and she said "So until the age off 22+ he will have this low sperm count."

Mr. Heinz said "Correct, but there is surgerys, medication, or other plans if you two are trying."

Kaiden stood up and said "Well thank you very much."

Aniyah smiled and they all shook hands and Aniyah and Kaiden left. They got to his car and Kaiden sat down in the drivers seat and Aniyah sat down in the passenger seat and Kaiden said "Holy shit."

Aniyah looked at him and Kaiden said "This is amazing!"

Aniyah said "Really?"

Kaiden said "Yeah, 22 is a perfect age.. well, I don't mind now."

Aniyah smiled and said "Well. At least we know we can have kids."

Kaiden smiled and said "We're gonna have some tall ass kids."

Aniyah laughed and said "Right!"

Kaiden smiled and started his car and started driving back to the mansion and Aniyah said "Oh! Cameron invited me to his game tonight. Wanna come with me?"

Kaiden said "I'll see if I can, if not I will have either Justin, Blake, or Mason go with you."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers.

After a few minutes Kaiden parked in the gate and Aniyah and Kaiden walked inside together and the boys and Blake we're inside sitting down on the couch. Kaiden closed the front door and locked it and Kaiden looked at Jax and Jax nodded his head.

Kaiden said "I'll be right back babygirl" and Walked away and Jax followed him.

Aniyah ignored it and sat down next to Justin and Justin smiled and Aniyah smiled and said "How's Camila?"

Justin said "she's amazing.. She isn't showing much, but it's there."

Aniyah smiled and said "Take pictures every month so then you can see the growth."

Justin said "Already have the first three months."

Aniyah smiled and said "Aahhh! I can't wait!"

Justin and the boys laughed and Kaiden and Jax walked back out and Jax said "We got a mission boys. Let's roll out"

Mason, Kale, and Blane stood up and followed Jax out and Kaiden sat down and Justin said "What did the doctor say?"

Kaiden said "Something about a low sperm count, guess I can't get her pregnant until I turn 22 or some shit like that."

Justin laughed and said "Oh shit! No condoms for you."

Kaiden said "Right."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and winked and Kaiden smirked and Kaiden said "Aniyah. Come with me."

Aniyah said "Okay.."

Kaiden got up and grabbed her hand and pulled her outside gently to the backyard and he faced his back to her and Aniyah looked at him and said "Everything okay?"

Kaiden faced her and he grabbed her hands and said "I want you, forever."

Aniyah smiled and said "I want you too."

Kaiden held out a ring box and Aniyah said "Kaiden..."

Kaiden said "I'm not proposing.."

Aniyah said "Okay.."

Kaiden got down on one knee and said "I think this is how you do it. I'm not sure."

Aniyah laughed and Kaiden smiled and grabbed the ring out of the box and grabbed her left hand with his right hand and he said "Aniyah.. I love you, completely. You changed me into this better man, you're the reason I wake up, the reason I fought to stay alive.. The reason I am still feeling.. I need you, I want you, and I am completely IN love with you.."

Aniyah smiled bright and Kaiden held up the ring and he said "I am promising myself to you, If you accept this promise ring, I promise I will love you endlessly, promise I will be your shoulder to cry on, your punching bag, I promise to never lie, I promise to be loyal and I promise to always be right by your side, loving you, and supporting you."

Aniyah smiled bright and happy tears streamed down her face and Kaiden took a deep breath and said "This is when you say yes or no..."

Aniyah laughed and said "Yes of course! Are you crazy!"

Kaiden smiled and stood up and Aniyah kissed him and Kaiden kissed her back instantly and she smiled and they stopped kissing and Kaiden slid the ring down her finger and she smiled bright and wrapped her arms tightly around him and Kaiden picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him and said "I love you."

Kaiden smiled and said "and I love you."

Aniyah looked at her ring and it was absolutely beautiful.

Aniyah smiled and said "I love it Kaiden."

Kaiden smiled and said "I thought you would."

Aniyah wrapped her arms tightly around him and Kaiden smiled and held her tightly and Aniyah said "God. I love you."

Kaiden chuckled and said "I love you too sunshine".

Aniyah jumped down and Kaiden smiled down at her and she grabbed her phone out and took a picture of it on her finger and set it to Camila, Cameron, and Johna.

Kaiden smiled at her and she looked up at him and Kaiden said "I want to live forever with you."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "You will."

Kaiden smiled and pressed his lips against her and Aniyah kissed him back instantly and wrapped her arms behind his neck and deepened the kiss. Kaiden grabbed her waist and pulled her close and she continued kissing him and after a few minutes they stopped and Kaiden smiled and rested his forehead on hers and said "Me and You" Aniyah smiled bright and said "Me and You"

End of Part Ninty-Seven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
9.9K 202 25
A Highschool In Los Angles, Filled with "Love,Hate, and Revnge". From my "First Love Series". Rayan(Ray) is one of the main characters he used to be...
1.4M 42.5K 23
olive is a shy chubby girl. she had been bullied by her twin brother -kyle- and the whole school ,ever since her parents died in a freak accident. af...
357K 8K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...