Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 90 - Wearhouse Men

296 14 0
By GoldenChainz

«»

«»

Kaiden walked back downstairs too see Aniyah looking in the fridge and Kaiden looked at her body and walked over to her, he grabbed her arm and twisted her gently to his bare chest and Aniyah looked at his hot fit body and she looked at the bandage and Kaiden crashed his lips onto hers and pressed her to the kitchen island.

Aniyah wrapped her arms around him tightly and Kaiden picked her up and set her down on the counter and removed her top fast. Aniyah instantly started kissing him again and Kaiden grabbed her hips and pulled them close and Aniyah could feel his bulge on her.

Kaiden started kissing on her neck and Aniyah moaned out and she lowered her hands to his boxers and was about to pull them down when Kaiden's phone started ringing, he declined it and continued kissing her neck and his phone rang again, he groaned and muted it and tossed it away and Aniyah giggled and Kaiden went to pull his shorts down then the house phone started ringing, he groaned loud and answered it and said "WHAT?!"

Kale said "Kaiden.. we need you're help.. Three men of yours got jumped and we're at Westview Wearhouse, and the doctor is stuck in traffic, he won't be here for another three hours."

Kaiden said "Fine. I'll be there soon."

Kaiden hung up and said "We gotta leave."

Aniyah said "We?"

Kaiden nodded his head and he looked at Aniyahs chest and said "Fuck.."

Aniyah smiled and said "We always have tonight."

Kaiden smirked and said "Damn right."

Kaiden picked up Aniyah and she giggled and wrapped her legs around him and he carried her upstairs and into her room, she jumped down and Kaiden said "Get dressed sunshine."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden left, Aniyah walked into her closet and put on white plain t-shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans, and her converse.

Aniyah walked downstairs and Kaiden was already dressed and Aniyah walked up to him and he said "Ready?"

Aniyah nodded her head and they walked out together, Kaiden said "You drive."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden handed her the keys and opened the car door for her and she smiled and got in and Kaiden closed it and walked over to his side and got in.

Aniyah started the car and started driving and after a few minutes Kaiden said "If anyone gives you attitude, tell me. I will put them in place."

Aniyah said "Ooouuu, protective."

Kaiden laughed and said "For you? Always. If I'm not around, you can do whatever to put them in place."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden said "Also, girls work with me, but I've never done anything with the girls who work for me. If they say something, or do something. Put them in check."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden placed his hand on her thigh and said "Also, this place is dangerous"

Aniyah said "Kaiden. I can protect myself."

Kaiden smiled and said "I know."

Aniyah took a deep breath and after a few minutes of Kaiden giving her directions they arrived and Aniyah parked in a huge garage filled with many, many other cars.

Aniyah and Kaiden got out and Aniyah locked the car and they walked into a elevator and Kaiden pressed floor 3, out of 5 floors.

They got off the elevator and everyone looked at Kaiden, and it was like a respected look, no one had a frown or any glare. Kaiden saw Kale and he walked up to him and Aniyah followed him and Kaiden grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers and Kale said "Hello again Aniyah."

Aniyah smiled and said "Hey Kale."

Kale said "Camila is at the bar talking with some girls."

Aniyah looked behind him and she nodded her head with a smile and Kaiden kissed her forehead and Aniyah walked over to Camila.

Camila smiled and said "Hey girl."

Aniyah smiled and said "Hey, how you feeling?"

Camila said "I'm feeling good, how about you?"

Camila said "I feel good actually."

Aniyah smiled and said "That's great."

Aniyah heard a girl say "How come Justin picked her ugly ass, I would've made better looking kids than that tramp."

Camila looked down at her hands and she said "They've been saying shit all day.. I just.. can't fight them, because I'm pregnant."

Aniyah said "What all do they say?"

Camila looked up at her and said "One girl said she's going to kill my babies.."

Aniyah's eyes widened and she looked at the girls and two of them we're staring and one girl said "What you looking at!?"

Aniyah said "Trash" then rolled her eyes and looked forward at Camila.

Camila said "They're real shit talkers."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and his arms we're crossed over his chest and he was talking to the people who got jumped and Aniyah looked back at Camila and said "Where is Justin?"

Camila pointed and Aniyah looked at Justin talking to Mason and Jax, Aniyah nodded her head and she looked around and she saw someone was loading a gun, many people we're and they walked through a door and it slammed closed and locked.

Camila said "One of the armorys."

Aniyah nodded her head and she looked at the girls laughing at Camila and Aniyah rolled her eyes and faced them and said "Just because Justin didn't want you.. Doesn't mean you need to bash Camila."

The girl looked at her friend and said "I know this ugly bitch isn't talking to me."

Her friend said "Shut up Sadie..that's Kaiden's girl.."

Sadie looked at Aniyah and said "Ew. He could do so much better."

Aniyah rolled her eyes and she said "Just ignore them, they're just jealous."

Sadie walked over and said "so, you're the famous girl who made a heartless killer fall in love."

Aniyah ignored her and she said "You just let people talk to you? Wow, you're really stupid."

Aniyah looked at her and said "I just don't wanna fight anyone."

Saide laughed and said "I'd win!"

Aniyah looked at Kaiden past Sadie and Kaiden looked at her and raised an eyebrow and Sadie said "Hello!?"

Aniyah looked at Sadie and Kaiden instantly walked over and said "Sadie. Need me to vist your brother?"

Sadie looked up at Kaiden with fear and said "No.."

Kaiden looked down at her and said "Bother them again, I'll kill him, infront of you, and then break every bone in your body."

Sadie nodded her head and said "I hear you loud and clear boss."

Aniyah rolled her eyes and said "Wow. You act all tough till he comes over, cute. Now I see why he doesn't like you."

Sadie said "Exscuse me?"

Aniyah said "I mean, no one likes a little bitch."

Camila laughed and Kaiden smiled and Sadie rolled her eyes and walked away, Kaiden said "You two okay?"

Camila said "She said she's gonna kill my babies.."

Kaiden sighed and he said "Justin."

Justin walked over instantly and Kaiden said "Sadie said she's going to kill your kids. What do you want?"

Justin said "Kill her."

Camila looked at Justin instantly and she said "No! Justin you are not killing her! Not even you Kaiden."

Kaiden looked down at Aniyah and she looked down and she grabbed his gun and Kaiden nodded his head and Camila said "I don't want my kids to have a killer as their dad."

Aniyah raised the gun up and shot Sadie dead. Everyone jumped but Kaiden and Justin and Justin said "Woah."

Camila looked at Aniyah and said "Aniyah!!"

Aniyah handed the gun back to Kaiden and he put it in his pocket after putting the safety on and Aniyah said "What? You said Kaiden or Justin can't kill her.. Nothing about me."

Camila said "But.."

Aniyah walked over to the girl who was talking to Saide and she looked at her in the eyes and said "Camila, she said she will kill your kids.. she's obviously insane in the head. Who knows if she was serious, frankly I don't care. She doesn't threaten you, and get away with it." Then she looked at Camila.

Camila took a deep breath and Sadies friend said "I told her not to say anything!!"

Aniyah looked at her and said "I know."

She took a deep breath and Aniyah smiled and said "Take care." Aniyah walked over to Kaiden and he wrapped his arm around her and Aniyah smiled and Justin looked down at Camila and said "You okay?" Camila nodded her head and said "I'm good." Justin nodded his head and they all started talking together as some of Kaiden's men cleaned up Sadie.

End of Part Ninety

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.5K 23
olive is a shy chubby girl. she had been bullied by her twin brother -kyle- and the whole school ,ever since her parents died in a freak accident. af...
94.2K 1.8K 36
'Why is he giving me that look' what does he want from me. This story is about a girl named Rosanna that has lots of difficulty in her life. What ha...
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
4.5M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...