T R A P P E D

By QueenBianca_

Alexandria Wayne was stuck in between a rock and a hard place when she meets and falls in love with her fathe... More

C A S T
1. Filling The Void
2. Crime Alley
3. Dear Old Dad
4. Father/Daughter Bonding
5. Propositions
6. Talia al Ghul
7. Disturbing The Peace
8. Joker's Queen
9. Kane
10. The Queens of Crime
11. Ready Or Not...Here I Come
12. The Fire In My Loins
13. The Penthouse
14. Would You Die For Me?
15. Come Rev Up Your Harley
16. What Have I Done?
17. Don't Leave Me
18. Arkham Asylum
19. Batsy's Lie
20. Jane Doe
21. Good Riddance
22. Mama Rose
23. She's Not Dead
24. Reunited
25. Flashbacks
26. Sadness & Rage
27. Love Making
28. If I Can't Have You...No One Can
29. Jack Napier
30. Matchmaker
31. The Handsome Billionaire
32. He Still Loves Her
33. The Infamous Harley Quinn
34. Suit Us Up
35. Russian Roulette
36. I'm Not Leaving Without You
37. Hang On
38. The Explanation
40. Gone
T R A P P E D 2

39. Me Or Them

6.4K 244 77
By QueenBianca_

*~Joker~*

Instead of going home as planned, I took a little detour and headed to my club, where I haven't been in God knows how long. Of course, business was running smoothly as usual, but I haven't been making any money since I started dealing with all of this unnecessary drama and that is a big no, no.

I've been losing sight of everything that was once important to me, all because of one girl, who has turned me into a complete softy.

Who would I be if I allowed myself to love?

A pussy.

Who would I be if I allowed someone, a female nonetheless, to come into my life and turn it completely right side up.

A dumb ass pussy.

Who would I be without Alexandria Wayne?

The fucking JOKER, that's who! With or without Alex by your side, you will always and forever be...THE JOKER!

Shaking my head at the loud voices, I got up and wandered over to the bar, pouring myself a glass of whiskey and drinking it down with one gulp. I then poured myself another one, hearing Alex's voice in the back of my head.

"Another one?" I could picture her adorable disapproved facial expressions, as she arched an eyebrow and glared at me. I would match her glare, continuing to sip my drink, as my eyes would linger from her eyes down to her perfectly plumped lips. I could never stare her in her eyes for long, because when I do...it's like she can see right through me. I hated that.

"Stop watching me." I would growl at her. She wouldn't listen to me, of course. I mean...when has she ever? She's always been rebellious and that was another thing that I hated about her. At least with Harley, she would listen and do what I say, sometimes without arguing and the unnecessary back talk.

"Harley, Harley, Harley." I chuckled, shaking my head. "You little pain in the ass." Out of nowhere, I heard a playful giggle coming from behind me, as I turned around and saw Harley standing there.

"I could never get passed you, could I Puddin'?" She smiled. Was this another hallucination? Surely I wasn't drunk enough to be seeing her, unless...unless she was really standing in front of me. "I knew you'd come here, which is why I'm here. I waited on you."

"Why are you here?" I growled, glaring at her. Her smeared makeup and dirty pale skin made her look so unappealing to the eye. Mine especially. 

"I understand the hatred you have for me, which is why you constantly keep trying to kill me, but you should know by now that it won't be that easy. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck, placing soft kisses on my neck. I groaned, trying my best to resist how good that felt, but it wasn't working out in my favor. She knew exactly what kissing my neck does to me, which is why she went straight for my sexual weakness.

"I won't ask you again..." I wrapped my hand around her neck and squeezed it as hard as I could, shoving her away from me. "WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE?!" She tried to throw her head back and laugh, but my grip was too strong so all she could do was cough and gasp for air. I let her go and watched as she dropped down to my feet, looking up at me with tears in her eyes. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. She better not fucking cry.

"What does she have that I don't?" She asked me.

"What?"

"You heard me! What does that rich, black bitch have that I don't?" Her voice held a little too much bass and that sent me into a violent rage. I backhanded her, sending her flying across the room, as I stormed over to where she was and grabbed her hair.

"Don't you...EVER...raise your voice at me again!" I growled at her. "And don't you ever fix your mouth to disrespect my queen!"

"Oh, so she's your queen now?" Harley whimpered, rubbing the side of her face. "What happened to people like us not falling in love?"

"I'm not in love!"

"Oh yeah? Who you tryna convince here, Puddin'? Me or you?" She pulled herself off of the floor, fixing her clothes, before looking up at me. "Let's face it, Mistah J, people like you and me...we belong together! And I'm not about to sit here and let you leave me for another girl, when you know that she will NEVER love you the way that I do!" I threw my head back and groaned irritably, tired of listening to her constant ranting and whining. 

"Unless you want to end up like your friends...I suggest you leave and don't come back!" I snapped, pointing at her.

"I know she's pregnant." She blurted out. My face showed no type of emotion as I just glared at her, watching as her lips turned up into a smirk. "I got your attention at last. I thought that I would." She brushed passed me and walked over towards the bar, grabbing two cups and pouring whisky into both glasses.

"You hate whisky." 

"I know...but you don't." She handed me a cup, tapping our glasses together, before she downed the brown liquor. "Ahh, that's terrible. Drink up Puddin', and I'll pour us another one."

"What are you up to?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing. We're just celebrating that's all. Now...enough questions and drink up." I know she didn't spike my drink or anything because I was watching her as she made them, but I was still confused and curious about what she had up her sleeve. Nevertheless, I downed the burning liquid and handed her my glass, watching as she poured another drink. "Shall we make a toast?"

"Fuck no!"

"Oh come on, Mistah J! Let's toast!" She raised her glass high in the air, nudging for me to do the same. I didn't budge. "Fine then. Here's to my Puddin' and I reuniting, leaving this disgusting city behind, and everything that comes with it! Cheers!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I broke the glass in my hand, squeezing it as hard as I possibly could, feeling the stinging pain in my hand as I glared at Harley. "I don't know what has gotten into that beautiful, crazy head of yours, but we will never be an us again! EVER!"

"You sure about that?" She questioned, smirking at me. She took a small sip of her whisky, sitting it down on the table, before pulling a phone out of her pocket. "You see this? This phone controls a device that was injected into that handsome millionaire's neck, along with his precious little daughter. You know? The one that you love so much and knocked up? With one push of a button, this small little nanite could blow the head right off of a body, killing the person instantly. Now...I'm sure you wouldn't want that to happen to that precious toy of yours, do you?"

"You're crossing a very dangerous line, doll face." I warned her.

"I don't see it that way, my love. Now...here's the deal. You're going to cut all ties with her and run away with me, somewhere where we can have a fresh start and terrorize a city without that stupid bat swooping in and stopping all the fun. Doesn't that sound like a dream come true, Puddin'?" As much as I hated to admit it...what she was saying did sound nice and that's exactly what I wanted. Stealing money and jewels, wreaking havoc on all the innocent people, all while disturbing the peace and having fun. I wanted all of that, but...I didn't want that with Harley. I wanted that with Alex, but I knew she wouldn't choose the villain life; especially now that she's pregnant with our kid. And if I'm being honest...I didn't want her to choose that life. I wanted her to stay and be a mother, following in Bat brains footsteps to protect the city that he loved so much. "If you refuse me, I will press this button and I will blow her fucking head off. No more Alex, no more baby. But...if you decide to come with me, I will destroy this phone and we can ride off into the nighttime and live happily ever after. So...what's it going to be Puddin'? Me or them?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 56 41
This is my own personal version of how our lovable Dr. Harleen Quinzel fell in love with the psychopathic clown known as The Joker. This will be a da...
43K 1.5K 12
The streets of Gotham are always empty. With the corrupt government ruining the lives of poor citizens, gangs roam wild with blood thirsty tendencies...
427 12 9
" They became the Queen & King of Gotham' & may God help anyone who disrespected the Queen. "
343K 9.1K 53
[COMPLETED✔️] #1 in -> #suicidesquad "I'm just gonna hurt ya, really really bad" A Jared Leto Joker Fanfiction