Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "

330 22 0
By GoldenChainz

Later that Morning 8:40 A.M

Kaiden sat up and rubbed his eyes and he looked to his left and saw Aniyah layed out sleeping, he smiled and layed down and wrapped his arm around her and started kissing her cheek, then he kissed her lips.

Aniyah woke up and she looked at him and smiled and Kaiden said "Hey baby. We're late for school."

Aniyah ran her fingers through her hair and said "Baby.. you can take time off school.. your going through grief."

Kaiden looked at her lips and said "I'm already feeling better."

Aniyah said "What do you mean?"

Kaiden placed his hand on her stomach and slowly went down to her shorts and said "You make me feel better."

Aniyah bit her bottom lip and said "Do I now?"

Kaiden stuck his hands in her shorts and started kissing on her neck and rubbing her. Aniyah moaned out and Kaiden gave her a hickey and said "Your voice is my therapy"

Aniyah gripped his arm and said "Wait."

Kaiden looked up at her and Aniyah said "are you sure?"

Kaiden smirked and got in between her legs and he looked down and started rubbing her thighs and said "Yes. I love your voice, I love tasting you."

Aniyah looked at him and Kaiden grabbed her shorts and pulled them off and said "I love feeling you cum on my tongue."

Aniyah bit her bottom lip and Kaiden said "I love feeling your juices on my lips."

Kaiden lowered down and started licking her, Aniyah gripped his head and moaned loud, Kaiden gripped her thighs and moaned, he looked up at her and Aniyah flew her head back and gripped her hair and Kaiden smirked and continued licking her.

Aniyah gripped the bed and Kaiden stuck his two fingers in her and he grunted and said "I love feeling your tight walls grip me."

Aniyah moaned loud and Kaiden started fingering her fast while licking her clit, Aniyah smacked the bed and grabbed it and moaned very loud.

Kaiden smirked and felt her getting hotter and tighter, he took his fingers out of her and stuck his tongue in her and started licking her all around while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Aniyah gripped his hair and screamed out and she cummed, Kaiden smirked and licked her clean and he leaned up over her and Aniyah looked at him and Kaiden licked his lips slowly and said "Best breakfast I've ever had."

Aniyah grabbed his face and she pressed her lips to his and Kaiden stuck his tongue in her mouth and licked all around, Aniyah moaned and she trailed her hands down and pulled down his boxers and Kaiden leaned up and said "Baby I just wanted to taste you."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and he said "That's all I needed, was to feel you cum on my tongue, hear your sexy killer voice, and feel your walls grip me."

Aniyah said "you sure?"

Kaiden nodded his head and said "That's my therapy."

Aniyah blushed bright and Kaiden said "Get dressed, we have school" and got out of bed.

Aniyah got out of bed and she walked into her bedroom and pulled on a gray sweater, dark blue ripped jeans, and her white kicks.

She then walked into her bathroom and brushed her teeth and combed out her hair.

She then walked downstairs and Kaiden was wearing a light gray button up t-shirt, with his leather jacket over, his black jeans, and his black boots.

Aniyah walked up to him and said "Oouu, my little bad boy."

Kaiden rolled his eyes playfully and opened the front door for her and she smiled and walked past him and Kaiden smacked her ass, Aniyah jumped and looked back at him and said "What? I'm a "bad boy"

Aniyah laughed and Kaiden chuckled and closed the front door and set his alarm and Kaiden said "You're so beautiful."

Aniyah blushed bright and said "Thank you baby."

Kaiden opened the passenger door for her and she smiled and got in and Kaiden closed it and quickly walked to his side, got in, and drove away fast to school.

After a few minutes Kaiden parked and he was about to open the door and Aniyah said "Hey Kaiden.."

Kaiden looked at her and said "Yes sunshine?"

Aniyah said "Can we.. Can we go to a empty road tonight?"

Kaiden said "What for?"

Aniyah said "I wanna.. I wanna drive fast, but I want to be with you.. I drove fast with Ashton the other day, but it just wasn't the same.. I want to be with someone I'm comfortable with."

Kaiden smiled and said "Your ready to race?"

Aniyah said "baby steps."

Kaiden grabbed her hand and kissed it and said "Yes baby, we can do that tonight."

Aniyah smiled bright and they got out of the car together and closed their doors and Aniyah walked to Kaiden's side and he wrapped his arm tightly around her and Gabby walked by with Halsey the cheerleader.

Aniyah looked at Justin and Gabby checked out Kaiden and Aniyah looked at her Instantly and said "Keep walking!"

Gabbys eyes widened in fear and she walked away fast with Halsey and Aniyah rolled her eyes and Justin laughed and said "Some girls are truly sad.. She knows Kaiden doesn't want her."

Aniyah said "She's doing it to feel like a bad bitch."

Kaiden raised an eyebrow and said "Jealous?"

Aniyah said "I just don't like girls eye fucking you."

Kaiden said "I'll let her know."

Aniyah said "Let her know what?"

Kaiden leaned down and whispered "That you're mine, and I'm yours."

Aniyah smiled and looked up at him and he kissed her forehead and Justin was texting Camila and Justin said "I'm thinking about asking Camila to transfer here. I don't like not having my eyes on my pregnant girlfriend."

Aniyah said "YES!! HAVE HER TRANSFER!!"

She ran to Justin and said "pleaseeee!!"

Kaiden and Justin laughed and Justin said "Alright Alright, I'll ask her."

Aniyah smiled and said "Perfect!"

The bell rang and Kaiden grabbed Aniyahs hand and interlocked their fingers and they said goodbye to Justin and Aniyah said "Didn't we have first period together?"

Kaiden said "My schedule changed. Weird ass shit."

Aniyah laughed and said "At least we still got third together."

Kaiden said "Exactly."

They got to Aniyah's first period and Kaiden grabbed her waist and pulled her into him and he looked down into her eyes and said "I'll make sure she knows that I'm yours, and no one, and nothing will ever change that."

Aniyah smiled bright and Kaiden kissed her, she kissed him back and Aniyah's teacher said "Aniyah. Please keep it PG."

Kaiden grabbed Aniyah's ass and looked at the teacher and pulled Aniyah close and Aniyah laughed and pushed Kaiden off and said "PG bad boy."

Kaiden smirked and said "See you in third sunshine."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden kissed her forehead and walked away and Aniyah smiled and watched him walk away and Kale and Blane joined him and Aniyah turned around and walked into class, she saw Ashton on his phone and Aniyah sat down next to him in Jayden's old seat and Ashton said "Johna says Jayden might get out in a month."

Aniyah said "Perfect! Right in time for summer after graduation ."

Ashton said "What are you gonna do for graduation?"

Aniyah said "I'm thinking of asking Kaiden to go to france again, I miss it there and I miss his family."

Ashton said "Kaiden was born in france?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "He moved here the 8th grade I believe."

Ashton said "Oh cool. You like his family huh?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Good thing I understand french, his aunt barely speaks English, but his sister is really sweet. We get along well."

Ashton said "How old is she?"

Aniyah said "I actually dont know.. I think she's in her 20's though."

Ashton said "That's cool. Well, I hope you have fun."

Aniyah smiled and said "Thank you."

End of Part Eighty-Three

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
1K 48 38
Never did she expect her life to go down that quick. One day she is a normal girl like everyone and the next she is on the bad side of life. Everythi...
317K 8.2K 79
*I was literally 16 when I started writing this book and finished it around the time I was 19 so the writing gets better throughout the book but the...
1.1K 202 27
**Summary:** The story follows a spoiled teenage boy named Kai who attends a prestigious high school. he's used to getting everything he wants and is...