Two-Faced {BNHA X Reader}

By teraukurawharehinga

Name: (Y/n) (L/n) Family status: Father: Unknown. Mother: Deceased. --------------------------- You had bee... More

Chapter 1: Fiery Past
Chapter 2: Something new
Chapter 3: New home
Chapter 4: Todoroki Family
Chapter 5: Years to come
Chapter 6: Escape
Chapter 7: All Might
Chapter 8: Choosen
Chapter 9: Who's Quirkless now?
Chapter 10: Training & Exam
Chapter 11: Exam p.t 2
Chapter 12: U.A Hero Academy
Chapter 13: A talk or smack?
Chapter 14: First Test Trial
Chapter 15: Yes?
Chapter 16: Longtime still see you
Chapter 17: Maybe so Baka
Chapter 18: New training
Chapter 19: Who's the bigger Villain?
Chapter 20: Save it
Chapter 21: Safe with me in your arms
Chapter 22: Notebook
Chapter 23: Training again
Chapter 24: Entering locked places
Chapter 25: Race ya
Chapter 26: Wall of Wings
Chapter 27: Other side opening
Chapter 28: See through me
Chapter 29: Secret kept
Chapter 30: Who are you really?
Chapter 31: What now?
Chapter 32: Wait...WHAT!?
Chapter 34: Two-Faced
Chapter 35: Gran Torino
Chapter 36: Stain me
Chapter 37: "Takuma...No..."
Chapter 38: Cry 'Wolf'
Chapter 39: Nothing is something
Chapter 40: Final Exam
Chapter 41: Funeral and A talk with the Villain
Chapter 42: Kitten paws
Chapter 43: Poison
Chapter 44: Calling on me
Chapter 45: Nothing to say
NEW COVER!
Chapter 46: You saved more than 'Me'

Chapter 33: Mate or not

146 6 1
By teraukurawharehinga

Okay now here you must not read if not liking lemon moments! 

This will be the one and only warning okay. 

.

.

.

-Aizawa's P.o.v-

-A few minutes before-

I watched as the old lady led me outside. My dear (Y/n) bickering in pain hurt me more than a punch to the dick. 

"What is it?" I asked. The little lady turned and sighed. 

"I won't take control here nor will I take responsibility for her--" 

"But isn't that your job in this time--" I cut her off. 

"No. I haven't dealt with this since her mother's time. You know what to do to stop this. You care for her right?" She cut me off this time. I fold my arms. 

"Of course I do-" She cut me off again. 

"Then go do what needs to be done and quick I'll go see All Might. He might a few things if not. Lock the door. You'll need it" then she scurries off down the narrow hallway. I watched her go then re-opened the door. 

"A-Aizawa?' the Neko (h/c)-nette girl croaks weakly making my heart punch my chest. I kneeled down and started rubbing her hair and head being mindful of her kitten ears. 

"It's going to be alright okay..." I say she spaces out for a bit. I felt my hand was cold when I ghosted it across her forehead. She was uncomfortably twitching. 

"N-no! Stay away from me" she says weakly turning on her side. I only worry even more. Then I heard something click she turned sitting on her knee's. Flicking her tail side to side. Confusion plastered across my face. Then she licked her lips. Then shook her head like she was trying to fight herself back. 

Damn you, Recovery Girl!

"(Y/n)?" I say trying to calm her down. That didn't work. She panicked. She jumped off the bed gunning for the window in an honest reflex, I jumped up and pulled her back with my scarf. 

"L-let me go! I won't be able to control me!" She yells fighting her throbbing desire rocking throughout her body. This is going too far for my liking. Why did I have to be here at a time like this!?

"You're scaring me (Y/n)! Just calm down!" I shout. Her thrashing against my scarf. There was a point trying really. I tug her back, smacking into me. Ow. Her hot body on mine. 

"L-let me go!--" her eyes were right in front of mine. I gulped swallowing my guilt. Then she did something making a shiver of pleasure and fear run down my spine. Her soft wet tongue licks down up neck slowly leading up to my ear. I shuddered, trying to get up only for her to freak out more. 

"I-I'm sorry!" She struggles against the urges of her body. 

She licked my neck again. I sat her up merely holding her down. Her bra came loose I covered her quickly. Blushing and breathing heavily echoed in the white room. 

"Why!? Why is this happening?!"

"(Y/n) stop--hey!" she pounces on me. Her bare plumpy chest on display again. I blushed covering her up again with my Scarf. 

"How did she even get out of it!?" 

I looked up into her eyes. They weren't the eyes of (Y/n). 

Those eyes of a craving heated animal. I gently pushed her back onto the bed. She once again pulled me back ripping off my top. Well shit, her eyes hungrily traced my toned body. I growled using force now. 

"Stop now! This isn't you" I coughed. She didn't seem to understand nor care since she wasn't in control anymore. 

"S-sorry" she croaked. I sighed only for her to tug on my scarf making me fall over beside on the ground. She looks down at me tilting her head to the side. Damn, why is she so cute, even in heat. 

"(Y/n), stay there--" 

Nope, she hopes on top of me. Sitting perched on my waist, feeling her hot desire lapping in between her thighs. 

Oh no. My body, my pants are becoming tight! To tight! Shit! Stupid body. 

She rolled her hips the friction making me hiss in unwanted but tempting pleasure. 

"D-don't move--argh!" I bit my lip before she pushes me down hard. My bareback making contact with the cold floor. Her chest brushes against mine making me hot and bothered such soft breasts. 

I shook my head. 

"No I can't this is wrong." 

"(Y/n)! S-stop--hey! Quit it!" 

Ignoring me, claws at my pants, struggling to clip off the belt. More like trying to rip them off. I stop her but my scarf slips off her chest. My eyes don't dare try to look away only making it harder since she wasn't going down without a fight. 

She licks my neck again while rocking her hips against mine. I choked my breath knocking my head back giving her more access to my neck.  Shit...this is too good. I have to stop before I lose it. 

"(Y/n)! Stop n-now" I grasped her bare hips, eager to get her off,  my own hands roughly trying to peel her off. She rolled even harder,  hardening at her moments, I keened throwing my head back. 

"No this is wrong! I won't let her do this to herself! I don't want to be her first. Wait. She only needs to be satisfied. Maybe there is something I can do," Holding her hips still, 

"That won't involve her losing her innocence." 

I nodded finally agreeing with something, I won't regret it. I smirked sitting up slightly. 

"(Y/n), little kitten, you've been naughty now, naughty kittens need to be taught a lesson" Wow, didn't know I could have such a deep and husky voice. 

Well, it worked, a blush stroked her face. I flip her over lifting her up onto the bed. Me hovering over her. 

"Damn you, old lady. I knew you would do this to me!" 

I kissed her neck and bite down softly making her let out a mewling kitten meow moan. Her tail swished in bliss, her ear batted down on her head, only doubling her cute appearance. I gazed down, staring lustfully into the dusted (e/c) orbs. I swallowed again, no second chances on this. 

It's just me...

"This is crazy" 

I ghosted my lips above her's. 

"This is insane" 

And her now...

I kissed her tender plump lips. My heart jolted a million times faster. Enjoying her taste. Man, I'm losing it. Why I am this doing even?  

"A-ahh! Ai-Aizawa Sensei!" she breathed arching her chest into mine. Breaking point at the contact, I pushed my inner beast down before speaking again. 

"Listen now (Y/n)..." I ran one of my slender fingers down in between her big luscious plumps of flesh down caressing her stomach softly like flour. Making her mewl wanting more. A small smirk tugs on my lips. 

"I am not taking your innocence okay? But. I hate to see you envy in pain. I will satisfy you" She looked up at me with her hands carelessly thrown behind her head. Panting wildly. 

"Ai-Aizawa--" she stuttered. 

"Call me Shouta Sensei" I cooed before softly groping before mounds of flesh in my hands. Kneading them like bread dough. 

"A-aahh! Shouta!" she arched her back into my hands. 

"S-so soft! There so big the can't even fit properly in my hands. She's so cute, so tasty. I want more! I can't handle it anymore" I breathed on a harden nub making her visible shiver, goosebumps of pleasure rippled throughout her pale hot skin. It's working. 

"So soft" I cooed softly, half-lidded orbs.  My lips tracing the outline of her breast, her eyes widened at my next sly contract to her porcelain skin. 

"Aah--Ahhh!" 

I sucked like a hungry infant on her pink erected nub, massaging the other one. I felt her rub her thighs together arching her back even more into my mouth. I sucked stretching her breast out then letting go with a civil slick 'Pop'. 

I overlooked her helpless looking frame. A small smirk, approving my work, now tying up my hair into a small bun from behind. I kept kneading the mound of flesh in my spare hand while I slipped my other hand down. 

Down...

Past her belly button. 

"Shouta--! Ahh!" she moaned louder. I rubbed two digits at the wet throbbing sex. 

"So...wet"  Shocked at how fast I made that possible, yet again she is in heat so she would get easily aroused even quicker. 

I licked my lips slowly, groaning at the thought. 

"Even better than" 

I went a little deeper while my lewd thoughts passed my mind. 

She panted more I licked down from her nipple down along her stomach and past her belly button. 

"I'll make her satisfied. I'll help release her from this pain" 

"Do you trust me (Y/n)?" I asked pulling down her lewd panties over her long silky legs. 

"H-huh?" I rubbed again making her jerk her head back. "Do you trust me?" I asked again not really trusting my own words. 

"Y-yes...a-ah. I do Shouta" 

"You shouldn't"  Bitter thought to the T. 

I give a small smile, ignoring that fact, I might as well be robbing her innocence. I lean down closer to her wet, throbbing womanhood. So pretty. Nothing like I've seen. She's perfect. I blow on her wet womanhood making her shudder in delight. I have a slow but nice smile present. 

"S-she's so beautiful" 

'D-don't stare!--" She begged. 

I stuck out my tongue ignoring her. A gasp left her pink swollen lips, eyes bugged, hands grasped in handles of the silky hospitalist bed, claws ripped. Arching her back high. 

"!"

"AhHhahh!"

 I gave a long lick up her clit making her shut up and moan out my name. I swished my tongue around her lewd woman juices, the exotic sounds making me harder. Tiresome hues widened before I stuck my head deeper wanting to taste more of her. 

"S-so intoxicating. I want more" 

"Shh," I hummed against her core, cupping my mouth around her sweet tender innocence. A hand ruffled through my raven locks as I continued to pleasure her. Her pants and begs made it harder for me to control myself but I kept telling myself it's for her sake and not mine. 

Which is true but, Who is her mate really? I pushed the thinking aside and went a little rougher and deeper. Giving her one hell of an unforgettable french kiss with her lower kiss as best as I could. 

"A-ahhh! S-something's coming! I-I feel so weird! So lightheaded! Yes! Keep going pleased!" praises and begs, nose pointed up the white ceiling dazed in a frenzy. I smirked against her skin and kept going. 

I reached down towards my hard-on. Groaning rubbing myself eagerly, I won't be able to last that long. Ha. I'm pathetic, getting on off her, whilst rubbing myself? Who am I anymore? 

"A-ah! I can't anymore! S-something's coming!" she breathed roughly tugging at my hair. 

"You really are that innocent aye (Y/n)" I asked dipping with sarcasm, another rough lick, dubbing on her clit. 

"A-ah...I-I" Her eyes rolled back. 

She didn't finish as something sweet and lewd waters my tongue bitterly. She arched her back highly letting me suck all that's left and lick the rest. 

Her eyes rolled back into her skull, slumping back down...I've never had something so...

"Delicious" 

The (h/c)-nette still gasps and moans, murmuring my name. I sighed sitting down on the edge of the bed. Slipping back on my top. She didn't claw it just threw it off. I grabbed her top, bra, and panties placing them down beside her. 

I rubbed her forehead before kissing her forehead and tucking a hair behind her ear. 

"What have I done?"  

Her breathing went back to normal and her ear and tail went back. She's not in pain anymore. I stood up grabbing my Scarf, letting my hair out. 

"What is this. Do I have--no" I glanced down at the tired (H/c)-nette. Sleeping astoundingly quietly. 

"Why is my heart beating so fast! Oh what am I even saying" 

I hood my eyes, long raven bangs coating them. 

"I love her" 

Just then the door opened. Little lady waltzed in humming a tune. She took note on (F/n). 

"She's fine now. Thank you there Shouta" I nod but really tried to dodge the bullet here, "She needs like, merely 5 minutes then she'll go back to class okay? Go now" 

I gave a soft 'Bye' closing the door behind me. I slapped myself hard a frown dancing unhappily on my face. 

"What have I done?" I whispered to myself. 

"This is getting out of hand. I can't fall for her. I just can't. She's my STUDENT for god's sake!" 

I walked up to my class. 

"But I already have" 

-End of Chapter 33-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 157 12
FIRST OF ALL: Any resemblance to another BNHA fanfic is purely coincidental, all of this has been created by me, I solemnly swear with my hand on my...
1.5K 26 26
Imagine this; three broken lives, one girl, two boys, teenage hormones and angst, aching pain in all their hearts, and a love story beyond comprehens...
1.7K 73 58
An Izuku Midoriya X Reader Fanfiction that involves sadness, anger, distrust, and love. An emotional rollercoaster is what I have in mind for this bo...
33.5K 987 45
[Complete✔✔] Have you ever wondered about a story that's fulled with love, hate, betrayal and trust? Well try this one for fun! ✿*♡LOVE♡LOV...