The flaws of being a Hiccup *...

By Toothlessfollower14

Hiccup has a big problem, he is now 20 years old. His father has died and he now has certain obligations to b... More

The flaws of being a Hiccup
Chapter 1: Oh Hiccup!
chapter 2: Tricks of the mind
Chapter 3: I'm sorry...
Chapter 4: Serves you right
Chapter 5: certain obligations
Chapter 6: Astrids thoughts
Chapter 7: The talk with mum
chapter 8: Princess Merida of Dunbroch
Chapter 9: The feast
Chapter 10: Romantic flight?
Chapter 11: An accident...?
Chapter 12: I love you...
chapter 13: Those beautiful blue eyes...
Chapter 14: More than just a kiss?
Chapter 15: I want you back...
chapter 17: A dream or a vision?
Chapter 18: 'flashback'
Chapter 19: I will never stop loving you...
Chapter 20: The fight
Chapter 21: A chat with Gobber
Chapter 22: The plan
Chapter 23: Love never dies
Chapter 24: Merida
Chapter 25: A confusing conversation
Chapter 26: The conversation continues...
Chapter 27: Where's Astrid?
Chapter 28: no problems
Chapter 29: some place dark
Chapter 30: I don't know...
Chapter 31: Another day
Chapter 34: Remember me
Chapter 32: Finding Astrid
Chapter 33: Eret
Chapter 35: Please wake up
Chapter 36: Confessions
Chapter 37: Return to Berk
Chapter 38: Awkward!
Chapter 39: Suspicious
Chapter 40: gone.
BOOK 2!

Chapter 16: I thought...

878 44 9
By Toothlessfollower14

*unedited*

Astrid

How could he? How could I have been so stupid? I was running through the forest now hoping that he wasn't following me. My arms scraped across every branch in my path. My eyes stung as I tried to withhold the tears threatening to escape. I felt my heart break into a billion tiny pieces. Some may never be found ever again. It must be a sign. That we should never be together. The Gods must know this. But why do I feel so right when I'm with him? I was running so fast now that I tripped over a tree root. My tears came flooding out in buckets. My head snapped up as I heard the breaking of twigs and the rustling of leaves getting closer and closer...

Ruffnut? "Astrid?" she asked. She didn't hesitate to rush over and hold me in her arms. I was on the verge of breaking. She quickly pulled me up when I noticed a striking pain throughout my leg. I must have sprained it.

"what happened?"

"H-H-H- *sniffle* H-H-H-H-"

"never mind, come on let's get you to Gothi..." I shook my head violently I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I'm a fearless Hofferson after all! And Hoffersons never cry! "well I'm afraid you don't have any choice!" she was right I don't. So as she dragged me along I didn't struggle. I had nothing left to fight for...

SO, SO, SO, SORRY GUYS! I JUST NOTICED THAT CHAPTER 16 HAD BEEN DELETED SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT! IT WAS WAY LONGER THAN THIS BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT ELSE I WROTE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME THE DREAM OR VISION? CHAPTER IS CHAPTER 17 SO SORRY IF IT DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE WHEN I POSTED IT! SORRY AGAIN GUYS! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! TOODLES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.5K 31
Hiccup is the Chief of Berk, and life seems to be going good... Except for the fact that nearly every other Viking Tribe has a grudge against Berk, H...
8.9K 260 16
Hiccup's love story is the usual. Zero to hero after the defeat of the Red Death. Hiccup and Astrid go back and forth about each other, but never rea...
101K 2.9K 33
This story is of how Hiccup and the team are 20 years old now, Hiccup has his own place as does his team. After Hiccup and astrid start to date a new...
3.4K 89 11
Hiccup is a teenager from the island of Berk, where fighting dragons is a way of life. His progressive views make him a misfit, despite the fact that...