Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 79 - Movie With Ashton

329 19 0
By GoldenChainz

After School

Aniyah was walking to Kaiden's car when Ashton came up next to her and said "I can give you a ride."

Aniyah said "Oh yeah sure, let me tell Kaiden."

Ashton nodded his head and Aniyah walked over to Kaiden and said "Ashton is just gonna give me a ride."

Kaiden said "Alright, text me when your ready to leave.. and I'll come pick you up."

Aniyah nodded her head and she kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back and Aniyah smiled and then walked away to Ashton.

Justin said "You are very.. calm."

Kaiden said "It's taking alot, but I trust her."

Justin said "Do you trust him?"

Kaiden said "Absolutely not.. but I know if he does anything.. she'll stop it, like with Drake."

Justin said "You really trust Aniyah. Don't you?"

Kaiden smiled and said "Has she does anything to ruin it?"

Justin said "No.. not even once."

Kaiden said "Exactly."

Justin said "Yeah, she's a nice girl."

Kaiden said "Very. I'll see you guys at the mansion?"

The boys nodded their heads and they all got into their cars and walked away.

Aniyah got to Ashton's car and said "What do cops say about your cast?"

Ashton said "I got pulled over once.. and they let me go, I said "My arm started hurting and the cast twisted." So he let me go"

Aniyah laughed and said "Nice."

Ashton said "Wanna drive?"

Aniyah looked at Ashton's beautiful sports car and she said "Do you understand how much power is in this?"

Ashton said "Not really.."

Aniyah said "Really? You've never gone to a empty road and drive fast? The thrill is amazing.. feeling the speed hit you. It's so soothing."

Ashton said "That why you like street racing?"

Aniyah said "When I did yeah.."

Ashton handed her the keys and said "Drive fast all you want."

Aniyah grabbed the keys and she looked at them and Ashton said "You okay?"

Aniyah said "Yeah! Just.. haven't really.. thought about racing in awhile."

Ashton said "You don't have too, you know?"

Aniyah laughed and said "I know."

They both got into his car and Aniyah started it and she reversed out and started driving, she got to a red light that led onto the freeway and she took a deep breath and clenched the steering wheel ans Ashton said "You gonna go fast?"

Aniyah laughed and said "Scared?"

Ashton said "I've never gone over 80."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Your car can go 140! And you've only done 80!!"

Ashton shrugged and the light turned green and she started driving fast. Ashton said "Oh shit.."

Aniyah laughed and she got to 98, and Ashton gripped the seatbelt and Aniyah said "Awww, you scared?"

Aniyah started going 126 and Ashton closed his eyes and said "Oh shit! Aniyah!"

Aniyah laughed and slowed down and she started going 93, and said "You okay?"

Ashton opened his eyes and said "Yeah! Just.. I think I shit my pants."

Aniyah laughed hysterically and Ashton said "I'm serious."

Aniyah looked at him and Ashton took a deep breath and Aniyah said "The first time was scary for me too.. but it's so amazing when your behind the wheel, you just need to make sure the road is safe, and straight, and make sure you have good control."

Ashton looked at her and said "You we're really serious, about the whole race thing.. weren't you?"

Aniyah said "I was 14 the first time I drove a car, and not even a week later I was street racing, with my mom in the car of course.. then.. two years later, she died.. guess, after her death.. I stopped, It wasn't the same with her gone, I was scared.."

Ashton said "She's always with you.."

Aniyah looked at the road and said "Yeah.. wish she was in person."

Ashton said "Yeah.. Guess I miss my mom too.. she isn't dead, she's just.. gone."

Aniyah said "She left?"

Ashton nodded his head and said "I mean, she comes around here and there, she came back when she found out Wesley was alive.. but, it's just not the same."

Aniyah said "At least she's trying.. you know?"

Ashton said "Yeah, true.. but it's hard."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "I understand, she was gone awhile, it's hard to let go of that pain."

Ashton said "Exactly."

Aniyah smiled and she pulled into Johnas driveway and parked by his expensive car and they got out and Aniyah locked his car and tossed him the keys and they walked inside together and Johna got up and hugged Aniyah.

Aniyah smiled and hugged him back tightly and said "God I missed you."

Johna said "I'm always here."

Aniyah took a deep breath and they unhugged and Ashton sat down and Aniyah and Johna sat down and Aniyah said "When does Jayden get out?"

Johna said "Hopefully soon.. they say he's doing better, but he's still having lash out moments.. they've lowered down twice a week, but they are gonna let him go a week after he hits none, because he got out instantly when he had none.. this time they're making sure."

Aniyah nodded her head and Ashton looked at her and said "He nearly killed you, wanted to kill your boyfriend, locked you in your room, and practically bullied you.. and here you are, still loving him."

Aniyah said "Well.. it's always been me, Jayden, and Johna.. I'll always love him, I just want what's best for him, he's my brother."

Ashton said "What would you do if Jayden and Kaiden we're at gun point."

Aniyah said "Stand in the middle.. I can't pick.. it's too hard."

Ashton said "I understand."

Aniyah smiled and said "You seeing anyone?"

Ashton said "I'm uhh.. I'm talking to this girl who goes to Skyview, and she seems sweet.. but you never know."

Aniyah said "Well good luck with her."

Ashton smiled and said "Thank you."

Johna said "Hailey and I have a date.. I'll see you two later, Aniyah, you staying for dinner?"

Aniyah said "Yeah. Definitely."

Johna nodded his head and left and said "Then there we're two."

Aniyah laughed and said "You like staying with Johna?"

Ashton said "Yeah, He's a nice guy."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "You talk to Wesley lately?"

Ashton said "We talk everyday.. Guess he has a boyfriend, I get to meet him tomorrow."

Aniyah said "Aww, meeting the family already!"

Ashton laughed and said "Thank you."

Aniyah said "For what?"

Ashton said "Changing my mind.. before, I wasn't sure to try to change wes or not, but our talk.. it made me fully realize, that he's my brother.. no matter what.. and then you said you we're proud of me.. made me feel so good."

Aniyah smiled and said "You're welcome."

Ashton smiled and said "Umm.. can I ask you something weird?"

Aniyah laughed and said "Sure." As she was taking off her shoes.

Ashton said "Do you still have feelings for me."

Aniyah stopped and she sat straight and looked at him and said "I care for you, I do.. but I don't have like, relationship feelings for you."

Ashton said "I think I feel the same way, I don't see me dating you.. but I see myself in your life."

Aniyah smiled and said "I'd like that."

Ashton said "Me too."

Aniyah finished taking off her shoes and Ashton said "wanna watch a movie?" Aniyah nodded her head with a smile and put on Netflix and started watching the movie 'Dismissed'

Ashton handed her a blanket and she smiled and took off her jacket and got under the blanket and said "thank you" Ashton nodded his head with a smile and they started watching the movie together.

End of Part Seventy-Nine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
317K 8.2K 79
*I was literally 16 when I started writing this book and finished it around the time I was 19 so the writing gets better throughout the book but the...
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
220K 4.9K 58
What would you do if your life turned to complete and utter shit after just one day? Would you breakdown and pray someone held you together? What if...