Aikatsu Dreams!

By SmileychanEmily

Emi Miharu deeply admires idols, and looks up to the top idol group, Epiphany. She dreams of one day becoming... More

Chapter 1 - Rising Dreams!
Chapter 2 - Midnight Explosion!
Chapter 3 - A Beautiful Melody ♫
Chapter 4 - The Radiance of a Rose
Chapter 5 - Miru, The Stegosaurus Idol!
Chapter 6 - Full Speed Ahead!
Chapter 7 - The Lovely Asami ♡
Chapter 8 - Let's Go! Royal Sunshine!
Chapter 9 - The Journey on Aikatsu Island!
Chapter 10 - The Light of a Dream!
Chapter 11 - The Differences Between Us
Chapter 13 - A Graceful Swan
Chapter 14 - Kaguya the Unstoppable!
Chapter 15 - Four ☆ Idols
Chapter 16 - The Growth of a Miracle ☆
Chapter 17 - A Magical and Merry Christmas to All!
Chapter 18 - A New Year!
Chapter 19 - A Special Valentine
Chapter 20 - The Street Artist & Shadow Princess
Chapter 21 - Kazuna's Last Hurdle

Chapter 12 - Trick or Treat! It's Halloween!

122 28 10
By SmileychanEmily

Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! Kaylee and I hope you enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to read the previous chapter (Chapter 11, The Differences Between Us xD) if you haven't already!

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Kazuna

I am an evil witch! MWHAHAHA!" Emi yelled, coming into the room with a lilac and gold witch costume on.

I sighed, "Emi, calm down." I was wearing a pair of wolf ears on my head and a fluffy tail.

"Hehe, let's go!"

***

I knocked on the door and Hanaka opened it. She was dressed as a cat, and Miru was standing behind her dressed as a stegosaurus. "Nice costumes!" I said, admiring their cool designs. Even Miru's gigantic stegosaurus suit was pretty cool!

"Thanks Kazuna!" Hanaka replied, smiling proudly.

"ROAR!!! I am a stegosaurus! I will kill you!!!" Miru said childishly.

We all laughed, before we headed over to the auditorium.

"By the way, great job on making it into the final Kiseki audition round thing!" Miru exclaimed. I grinned.

On the way, we met Ryuu, who was a pirate, Kaito, who was a vampire, Yuto, who was a zombie, and Takeo, who was a skeleton.

"Where's your warty nose?" Ryuu asked Emi.

"Excuse me? I'm a good witch!" Emi retorted.

"I thought you said you were evil before..." I muttered.

"KAZUNA!"

Ryuu smirked.

"Happy Halloween students!" Headmaster Seiko said. "I'm not going to ramble on forever, so let me explain what's happening! ALL of you pumpkins will be trick-or-treating, knocking on doors of classrooms, and going to locations on the map we're going to give you! At some places, you'll be given candy for free, but in other places, you will be TRICKED! Dun dun DUNNN!"

We all blinked.

"Right! So...these tricks will be like little tests or something I don't know. If you succeed you'll be given twice as much candy as you do from the 'treat places.' If you fail, well...bad luck! Now, get into groups of four! The group with the most candy will be receiving a special prize!"

Headmaster Seiko twirled around, and ran off stage, leaving us confused.

"Let's team up!" Miru said cheerfully.

"Of course!" Emi grinned.

"Have all the teams been decided?" Headmistress Seiko asked, walking onto the stage.

"Well then, let the festivity...BEGIN!"

Everyone spun around and ran out the door in order to get out first. On our way out, we were handed a map by a teacher.

***

"Okay then! Where should we head off to first?" Hanaka questioned.

I took a look at the map.

"Maybe...to the classrooms?" Emi suggested.

"Well, it says that the auditorium is a spot right?" Hanaka said.

"Yes, but we have to wait another hour before we can go in there again" I replied.

"So maybe we should do what Emi said and go to the classrooms" Miru stated.

We all agreed, and headed off in that direction. We knocked on the doors, and we got candy from all of them!

"That was easy" Miru muttered.

"That's why you should always trust my judgement!" Emi said cheerfully, smiling a broad smile.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Anyways, I'm gonna choose a location this time!" Hanaka said. "Let's go to the outdoor track!"

We all headed over to the running track. No one was there.

"Welp, not trusting your judgement again" Miru said flatly.

"AHEM?!" Hanaka Hanaka-slapped Miru, who Miru-chopped her.

Emi and I sensed something above our heads. We looked up to see some gigantic pumpkins falling straight down. We quickly sprinted away and watched the pumpkins land.

Slowly, we walked to the pumpkins. Someone from the student council crept up behind us.

"Hhhhhello!" the girl said, disrupting the quiet atmosphere.

We jumped, and turned around.

"Your challenge is..."

We held our breath.

"...You have to choose the biggest pumpkin!"

"That's it? That's BORING" Hanaka complained.

"Hmm...fine then. Let's change this up a bit then." The girl clicked her fingers, and the dark area got lit up.

"MAGIC!" Emi exclaimed, bewildered.

The lights glowed orange, black and purple. People in black outfits moved the pumpkins away.

The lights suddenly turned off.

"I'm so confuzzled" Emi mumbled.

The lights flickered back on.

"Oookay! Your task is...to guess how many pumpkins there are!"

"That's still bor-"

Before Hanaka could say anything else, Miru shushed her.

"You only have three guesses though!"

"But we can't see the pumpkins" Emi said.

"IS THAT A PROBLEM?" the girl asked, glaring at us. We shook our heads quickly.

"Umm...let's see...twenty?" Miru asked.

"Nope!"

"Uh...thirty?" Hanaka said next.

"Nope!"

I took a deep breath. "...Fourty?"

"N-yes!" The girl poured a whole bunch of candy into our bag.

"Woah! Good guess Kazuna! And there sure are a lot of pumpkins!" Emi said, astounded.

"We're going to use them later to make some yummy pumpkin treats!" the girl told us as she waved goodbye.

"Let's go to the next place!" Emi exclaimed, staring longingly at the candy I had just earned for our team.

"Emi. NO" I said sternly. Emi pouted.

***

"What is this place?" Miru said, looking around.

What was supposed to be the Coord Producer room was now an eerie looking house.

We opened the door and stepped inside. As soon as we were all in, the door slammed shut behind us.

"A-Are we in a horror movie or something?" Emi queried, eyeing the room.

"W-Well, let's see if we can find any candy..." Miru said.

The four of us started to explore the room. We had only taken ten steps when something swooped down from the ceiling.

"AHH!" Hanaka screamed.

"IT'S A GHOST!" Emi shouted.

After a while, we saw that the ghost was just a fake. We continued walking.

"Hello."

The four of us screamed as we saw a head pop out of the ground. The head didn't say anything. I finally stepped towards it, shaking.

"Oh. It's just a hologram" I observed.

"But it looks so REAL" Emi muttered, standing next to me.

We went back to exploring. There were so many ghouls, demons and monsters that just popped out of nowhere. I knew that they weren't real, but still, they were pretty terrifying. There was even fake blood splattered on the ground and walls!

The four of us stopped when we came face to face with a monster. The monster just stood there. In an instant, it jumped up, and started walking towards us. I know that it was just a person dressed up but still!

"Don't worry friends! We shall take this creature down with the power of..." Miru paused.

"The Hanaka-slap and Miru-chop!" Hanaka and Miru said in unison. As I was watching them strike weird poses, someone tapped my shoulder.

"AH!" I spun around. It was only Emi, holding our bag of candy.

"Oops! Sorry Kazuna! Anyways, let's go!" she cheered.

"Wait a second! We still have to defeat the..."Hanaka said, until we noticed that the monster was gone.

"Uh...we still need the candy!" Miru told us.

"I already got it!" Emi grinned.

"WHAT!"

"I could sense that the monster had candy, so I walked right up to him! I asked if I could have the candy, and the guy in the suit shrugged, and gave me some!" Emi explained.

"WHAT!"

"Come on, let's go!" Emi said, dragging us along with her.

"Wow Emi. I never knew you had a sixth sense for tracking down candy" Hanaka said.

"Hehe, I just love candy!"

***

"We don't have long to go, let's hurry up!" Hanaka called. We were currently heading to Epiphany's gazebo from the dorms.

The people at the dorms had given us candy without making us find a pumpkin or talk to a monster, so yay!

"Epiphany will most likely be here, won't they" Miru said.

"And imagine if Just Soar jumps out instead" Hanaka said.

Emi, Hanaka, Miru and I stopped as we arrived at the gazebo.

"U-um...trick or treat!" Emi said.

There was no answer.

"The props sure are magnificent..." Hanaka commented. The gazebo truly looked magical.

"It would be better with a sTEgoSAu-" Miru began, before Hanaka cut her off.

"No. It wouldn't."

"Hey! I think I found something!" I called out to my friends. On the table, I found a note. I opened it.

To the four reading this,

We, Epiphany, need your help! Around this area, there are four gems. An emerald, a diamond, a ruby and a sapphire. Bring the gems back to the gazebo, but avoid the monsters at all costs. Hurry, before time runs out, for then it'll be too late.

"What."

"OH NO! We have to save Epiphany!" Emi said determinedly.

"Are the gems real?" Hanaka questioned, her eyes sparkling.

"No, they wouldn't be."

"Oh."

"Hey look! An hourglass!"

The four of us watched the grains fall.

"I guess this is our timer. Anyways, we have no time to lose! Let's do this!"

"Yeah!"

(A/N: This song will be playing in the background.)

Emi searched for the emerald. She saw something twinkling under a Jack-o-lantern. When she walked over to it, out popped a monster.

"Wow! That costume looks cool! It's purple! I love purple!" Emi complimented the confused monster.

"Uh...ahem. Answer my riddle to get the emerald you seek."

"Are you supposed to be the Sphinx? Because you do not look like the Sphinx at all. But if you're going to ask that riddle, then the answer is human!" Emi exclaimed.

"What? I'm not the Sphinx, and that's not my riddle!"

***

I picked up the ruby. "That was easier than expected!" I said cheerfully. I turned to get back to the gazebo, when a monster stepped out in front of me.

"I'm not letting you go that easily."

The monster handed me a tennis racquet.

A few other monsters came out of hiding.

"Try to make it to us. If you tag us, you can leave with the ruby. If you get hit, you lose it."

***

Hanaka ran over to the diamond. Before she could reach it, a monster jumped out at her.

"AH...ew. Where's your head? Nevermind that. I'm just going to take that diamond thank you" Hanaka said.

"No you're not!"

"You just went out of character."

"ARGH! Listen up! In order to get the diamond, this is what you'll have to do..."

***

"There's the sapphire!" Miru picked up the gem. "You're not leaving with that gem!" someone said.

Miru spun around to see a dinosaur.

"What dinosaur are you?" Miru asked.

"I'm a T-Rex? Are you blind?"

"I HATE the T-Rex! Stegosaurus' are wayyyyy better! Fight me!"

"I accept your challenge."

The two glared at each other.

***

"Answer this riddle to pass. I won't repeat myself, so listen carefully. What room do ghosts avoid?" the monster Emi was facing said. "Time is running out, so-"

"The living room."

"Inco- wait what."

"I'll be taking this thanks! Byeeee!" Emi took the emerald and sprinted away.

"I really need to get better riddles..."

***

I gripped the racquet tightly in my hands.

"Ready...GO!"

I started to hit the orange, black, purple an green balls flying towards me. This was very strange.

It thought it would be hard, but it wasn't. I tagged the guy in the middle and took the ruby with me when I left.

"See ya mate!" I said as I went to the gazebo.

***

"In order to get the diamond, you have to...AH!"

Hanaka had sprayed the poor guy wth some perfume.

"You smell. Luckily, I was carrying this! Anyways, see you."

And Hanaka ran off with the diamond.

***

Before the T-Rex could spring into action, Miru raced up to him.

"MIRUUUUUU CHOPPPPP" Miru shouted.

The T-Rex lay bewildered on the ground.

"Stegosaurus' are the best! Say anything other than that and you'll get triangled! Later!" Miru waved, and flounced off with the sapphire.

***

The four of us put the gems on the table.

A white mist blew into our faces. When the mist cleared, we saw Epiphany standing there, with bags of candy.

"Congratulations! Well done!" Epiphany applauded us. We thanked them, a twinkle in our eyes. They waved goodbye as we all walked away, beaming.

"We should've had better challenges" Akane mumbled.

The rest of Epiphany sighed and nodded.

***

"I hope you all had fun! Time to announce the winners!" Headmaster Seiko said.

We were currently outside the front doors of the school, and the Headmaster was on a podium.

"It's obviously us!" Hanaka exclaimed, excited.

"The winners are...Ryuu Tanaka, Kaito Suzuki, Yuto Onishi, and Takeo Yamashita!"

"WHAT!"

"These four were the only ones to come back to the auditorium, and enter the maze of terror! They made it out, and won not only lots of candy, but the contest as well!"

"WE FORGOT TO GO BACK! NOOO" Emi wailed.

"Now, for your prizes!"

The four boys stood proudly. We all sighed.

The Headmaster put a pumpkin head on each of them.

"Happy Halloween!"

"Oh. That's the prize?" Emi blinked.

"Now everyone, before the night ends, welcome to the Haunted Mansion!"

The doors of Stardust opened.

We all spent the rest of the evening exploring the 'haunted mansion.' Not long after we left the classrooms, it had apparently been 'closed', so that they could do some quick redecorating. The school had turned into a haunted mansion MAZE. After we made it out, there was a party. Halloween at Stardust had been so much fun! I couldn't wait till Christmas!

---

Happy Halloween! Heh, I hoped you liked the very weird chapter! If you see any mistakes, let me know! stay tuned for more, and once again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 826 30
When Arima Kousei thought that he had already lost the girl he does love after his performance in East Japan Music Competition, he received a call th...
14.1K 385 18
Please enjoy this ff of Yume x Subaru.❤ Why didnt Aikatsu Stars Creators made them a thing :( Clearing the confusion in timeline: The timeline now i...
16.3K 284 33
Sora was 1 year old when he got sent to America. As he grew up he always got bullied and learned the truth about himself. He got upset & isolated him...
149K 4.4K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...