Chapter 16 - The Growth of a Miracle ☆

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Kazuna

"Day...off?" Emi and I said in unison while being slightly confused.

"Yes darlings! I am rewarding you with a day off! Don't worry, it's been approved" Miss Hiroki told us.

Later that day, we told Hanaka and Miru about it.

"Lucky! I would love a day off!" Hanaka sighed wistfully.

"So do I! Then, I could visit a museum and see the remains of a stegosaurus and cry" Miru said, upset.

"Right..." Emi, Hanaka and I said, blinking. We were all a bit concerned for Miru.

"Just kidding!" Miru laughed. 

"Well, we gotta go to the next class now, so see ya!"

***

"What do you wanna do Kazuna?" Emi asked.

"I'm not sure...is there somewhere you'd like to go?" I replied.

"Not really..."

"Hmmm...how bout we go...uh..."

"I have an idea! Do you wanna go camping Kazuna?" Emi questioned excitedly.

"That's actually a great idea! I like the sound of it!" I beamed. I had never gone camping in my whole life, so I was really enthusiastic and eager to go. We packed up the things we wanted, and the following day, waved goodbye to Hanaka and Miru before leaving.

***

"Wow! This place is huge!" Emi declared, looking around.

My parents owned a holiday house near the woods.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Emi!"

Emi spun around. My mum was standing in the doorway.

"Mum? What are you doing here?" I blinked.

"I couldn't let you two stay here by yourselves!" Mum answered.

"Is Dad here?" I looked behind her.

"Your father is busy working, so no, he's not."

Before I could answer, Emi spoke. "Pleased to meet you Mrs. Hitori! I'm Emi Miharu!" Emi beamed. My mum smiled.

She got us our tent, and handed it over to us.

"Don't set up the tent too far away!" Mum called as Emi and I left. I grinned.

"We won't!"

***

"This looks like a good spot!" Emi told me. We started to put the tent up, but eventually called my mum to help when we failed to do so.