Chapter 6 - Full Speed Ahead!

Before this chapter begins, just to let you know that the songs that I have used before this chapter will appear again in the '2nd Season' of this story. Kind of like Aikatsu Step!, episode Solo and Start Line! appearing in the first season and then the second of Aikatsu Stars!

---

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Kazuna

"Epiphany presents: It's Time For Us To Shine! Presenting your hosts..."

"Asami Ogawa of Aurora Symphony!"

"Akane Fukada of Sapphire Melody!"

"Megumi Kobayashi of Aurora Symphony!"

"Kaguya Matsuda of Sapphire Melody!"

"We're the four stars of Stardust Academy, here to shine!" Epiphany chorused together. They each did their own pose, then spun around, then finally Megumi raised her left hand in the air and Kaguya raised her right. Asami and Akane, who were in the middle, we're back to back. Asami extended her right hand to the audience and Akane her left. The background then changed from a simple white one with tiny stars to a backdrop filled with colour and tiny sparkles.

"Today, we'll be reading some fan letters, answering your questions, tell you all about the latest news here at Stardust Academy, and make some special announcements!" Asami listed, smiling happily.

"The first announcement we would like to make involves Scarlet Rock, a Premium Rare coord and Akane!" Kaguya declared. The camera shifted to Akane.

"That's right! Tomorrow afternoon at 3:50 pm, I'll be realising my new premium rare coord for my brand, Scarlet Rock!" Akane said, bubbling with pure excitement and delight.

"I've haven't seen Akane this happy since yesterday, when we had pavlova! You're so cute Akane! I could hug you to death!" Megumi exclaimed, squishing Akane as she cuddled her.

"You ARE hugging me to death!" Akane said, annoyed.

"My favourite dessert is the creamy bully!" Kaguya said happily.

"It's Crème brûlée Kaguya" Asami said, giggling.

"Whoops" Kaguya said, sticking her tongue out. "What's your favourite dessert Megumi?" she asked.

"Tiramisu! It's just so elegant and mature like, and it tastes amazing!" Megumi sighed happily. She turned to Asami.

"I've always like parfaits!" Asami commented. "I would love to eat some now!"