Chapter 15 - Four ☆ Idols

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Emi

I pressed the replay button one last time. The video of Epiphany's latest live started again. As I sat watching the live, my friends were discussing our upcoming performance.

"I can't wait for our performance!" Hanaka said with genuine enthusiasm.

"Neither can I! We've come so far!" Kazuna exclaimed excitedly.

"I am a stegosaurus ready to pounce! This performance is gonna be the best!" Miru leapt into the air.

"It definitely will be! But I wish we knew where the venue was..." Kazuna muttered. Earlier, Kazuna, Miru, Hanaka and I went to see if it was possible for the four of us to use the auditorium. Miss Hiroki said that she was happy for us to perform, but not in the auditorium, but at a 'surprise venue' that would we revealed later.

I said nothing. My friends turned to me, expecting me to say something. When I didn't, they asked if something was wrong.

"No, not really..." I said quietly. Kazuna, Hanaka and Miru exchanged glances.

A second later, Hanaka and Miru were dragging me away into a dark room. Kazuna then shined a torch in my face.

"I though interrogations had those old retro lights or something like that" Miru whispered to her.

"The school doesn't have those lights" Kazuna whispered back.

"Um...I'm hungry..." I said, sighing as I wished for food.

"She's okay" Hanaka said flatly.

"Hmmm...alright Miss Miharu. Why did you look upset before?" Kazuna said sternly.

"R-right...well, I'm not really upset, I'm just realised something..." I said, smiling softly.

Hanaka and Miru dragged me out of the room and I found myself back in me and Kazuna dorm.

"What did you realise?" Kazuna asked.

"Well...I thought we were ready for our performance...but if we want to give it our all, we need to work harder!" I said determinedly, standing up.

"That's true! But you were saying about how you were so excited for the live and that we were ready this morning..." Miru looked up as she was deep in thought.

"Hehe, well, I read this article Epiphany wrote AND IT TOUCHED MY HEART" I said, as tears started to pour from my eyes.

"Of course" Kazuna and Hanaka said with blank expressions.

"And...I was just thinking, but why don't we come up with our own song, instead of using Epiphany's?" I suggested.

"Huh?"

"I just think that, since we still have three days to go, we can come up with our own song and dance!" I told my friends.

"But we only have three days to go..." Hanaka said.