Chapter 13 - A Graceful Swan

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the last Halloween chapter! I can't wait till Christmas!

Also, Kaylee and I apologise that we haven't updated much...

It's the end of the year, and we have a lot of assessments, projects and exams. I'm sure most of you reading do too xP. Both of us have also been sick, and my laptop broke, so I had to get a new one. Also, we've sorta lost interest in Aikatsu...but we still love it!

We're still continuing this book, and we plan to complete it.

Now I'll stop rambling and let you read! xD

---

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Emi

I searched the cafeteria for my friends. Kazuna was sick and was in bed, and Miru was nowhere to be found. That's when I noticed Hanaka sitting alone at a table. She was looking at her Aikatsu mobile.

"Hey Hanaka!" I said, waving as I skipped over.

"Hey Emi..." Hanaka said.

"Something wrong?"

Hanaka sighed. "No. I'm just bored. Miru's sick."

"Oh! Same with Kazuna! I hope they get better soon!" I sighed, hoping that my two friends would recover quickly.

"Yeah, same here! I hope Kazuna gets better, and if Miru doesn't get better soon, I won't be able to Hanaka Slap her!" Hanaka wailed.

"Uh..." I blinked, unsure of what to say in response. Hanaka then looked back at her phone.

"What'cha looking at?" I peered at her screen. I saw a bunch of advertisements.

"Aren't these the auditions and contests on the school board?" I said.

Hanaka nodded. "I want to sign up for one of the auditions so that people can see the amazing yours truly! But most of the ones that I want to pick require a partner and...hey Emi!"

"Yeah?" I said while chewing a biscuit so that it came out a bit muffled.

"I was just scrolling, and I think I found the perfect task for the amazing me to do! It requires two people though, so can you be my partner?"

"Sure!" I agreed happily.

"Awesome! Now, take a look at the advertisement."

I looked. "NO WAY!"

"YES WAY!" Hanaka exclaimed.

"Hanaka, you want to audition to be the cover girl for AIKATSU STYLE?" I said, astounded.

Aikatsu Style was the top idol magazine related to fashion. The current cover girl was Megumi. However, the company behind Aikatsu Style holds a contest every year to determine the cover girl. Megumi has had the position since she became a top idol, and I don't think she's going to lose this year either.