Chapter 10 - The Light of a Dream!

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Kazuna

Emi came sulking back to our dorm, and she flopped down on the floor.

"Y-You okay Emi?" I queried as I observed Emi roll around.

"Kazuna, do you think anyone wants to see me? Does anyone care?" Emi questioned, staring at the ceiling.

"Are you talking about your solo live tomorrow?"

Emi sighed.

"Well duh! Of course people want to see you perform! And I care!" I pulled Emi up.

"But I don't have any fans..."

"Yes you do! And I'm your fan too, remember?"

"I'm your fan as well Kazuna! But still...AHHH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!" Emi flailed her arms about.

"Stop. Thinking. Negatively!" I grabbed Emi's shoulders and shook her.

"You're right..." Emi said in a negative tone.

"Look. It doesn't matter about how many people show up! What matters is the performance you give!"

Emi exhaled. "You're absolutely right! I've been waiting for this moment, and I'm not going to be miserable about it! Because I want to be a top idol!"

"That's what we're going to do! We're going to become top idols!" I said determinedly.

Emi started to daydream. A little later, she took out her Aikatsu mobile and watched one of Asami's performances. I sat beside her and we watched the wonderful performance together.

"...Every time the sun comes up, the feeling to go forth comes over me. And I'll keep chasing your smile till the very end."

When the performance concluded, Emi stood up.

"I feel inspired now! I'm going to go train!" she announced.

"I'm coming too!" I got up and followed her.

***

"You're all set for tomorrow Emi!" I told my precious friend, who had just finished practising the dance routine for her solo.

"Thanks! Now I just have to pull off the most amazing show ever!" Emi said, her eyes dazzling.

I grinned. "You definitely will! But it's getting kinda late. We should go eat dinner now" I commented. Emi agreed, and the two of us had a hearty meal before heading to our dorm.

Ten minutes after I switched off the light, Emi, who had been tossing and turning, piped up.

"Are you asleep Kazuna?" Emi asked me.

Aikatsu Dreams!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara