Chapter 9 - The Journey on Aikatsu Island!

Hello everyone! Today, rockygirlly and I present our collaboration! We had a great and memorable time making this! Please enjoy it!

Also, just so you don't get confused:

Rocki's characters:

Emi Hoshino

Asahi Kasumi

Elliot Shirota

Luka Maximillian

Mitsue Sasaki

Me and Kaylee's characters (we have a lot hehe):

Emi Miharu

Kazuna Hitori

Hanaka Jukashi

Miru Akari

Ryuu Tanaka

Kaito Suzuki

Yuto Onishi

Takeo Yamashita

The members of Epiphany (they won't appear a lot in this chapter though)

-

The characters don't know one another.

---

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Emi

"Epiphany's live was amazing!" I exclaimed, flopping onto my bed. Epiphany had decided that the next place that they wanted to perform at was Aikatsu Island. Headmistress Seiko agreed, and sent Kazuna, Hanaka, Miru and I to join and help them with their activities. It was so cool to see Epiphany behind the scenes! Headmaster Seiko sent Ryuu, Kaito, Yuto and Takeo along with us. Just Soar was currently on tour, otherwise the headmaster would've sent them to Aikatsu Island too. Unfortunately, the trip only lasted three days. Yesterday, Epiphany had set up for their live and were exploring the island, while we all stayed in the hotel. Just a few hours ago, Epiphany had performed. Tomorrow would be where this short trip to Aikatsu Island would end.

"They were truly wonderful!" Kazuna said, sighing happily as she lay down on the bed next to mine.

Hanaka and Miru agreed with us wholeheartedly.

Hanaka took out her Aikatsu mobile and we watched their performance over and over again, mesmerised by Epiphany every time.

"I can't believe that we have to go back to Stardust already! This stegosaurus wanted to stay here even longer!" Miru remarked.

"But when we we back, we'll get to see Emi's solo performance!" Kazuna exclaimed excitedly.

I almost forgot that I had my solo when I got back to Stardust. I was beginning to feel nervous as we all drifted off to sleep.