Chapter 12 - Trick or Treat! It's Halloween!

Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! Kaylee and I hope you enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to read the previous chapter (Chapter 11, The Differences Between Us xD) if you haven't already!

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Kazuna

I am an evil witch! MWHAHAHA!" Emi yelled, coming into the room with a lilac and gold witch costume on.

I sighed, "Emi, calm down." I was wearing a pair of wolf ears on my head and a fluffy tail.

"Hehe, let's go!"

***

I knocked on the door and Hanaka opened it. She was dressed as a cat, and Miru was standing behind her dressed as a stegosaurus. "Nice costumes!" I said, admiring their cool designs. Even Miru's gigantic stegosaurus suit was pretty cool!

"Thanks Kazuna!" Hanaka replied, smiling proudly.

"ROAR!!! I am a stegosaurus! I will kill you!!!" Miru said childishly.

We all laughed, before we headed over to the auditorium.

"By the way, great job on making it into the final Kiseki audition round thing!" Miru exclaimed. I grinned.

On the way, we met Ryuu, who was a pirate, Kaito, who was a vampire, Yuto, who was a zombie, and Takeo, who was a skeleton.

"Where's your warty nose?" Ryuu asked Emi.

"Excuse me? I'm a good witch!" Emi retorted.

"I thought you said you were evil before..." I muttered.

"KAZUNA!"

Ryuu smirked.

"Happy Halloween students!" Headmaster Seiko said. "I'm not going to ramble on forever, so let me explain what's happening! ALL of you pumpkins will be trick-or-treating, knocking on doors of classrooms, and going to locations on the map we're going to give you! At some places, you'll be given candy for free, but in other places, you will be TRICKED! Dun dun DUNNN!"

We all blinked.

"Right! So...these tricks will be like little tests or something I don't know. If you succeed you'll be given twice as much candy as you do from the 'treat places.' If you fail, well...bad luck! Now, get into groups of four! The group with the most candy will be receiving a special prize!"

Headmaster Seiko twirled around, and ran off stage, leaving us confused.

"Let's team up!" Miru said cheerfully.

"Of course!" Emi grinned.

"Have all the teams been decided?" Headmistress Seiko asked, walking onto the stage.

"Well then, let the festivity...BEGIN!"

Everyone spun around and ran out the door in order to get out first. On our way out, we were handed a map by a teacher.

***

"Okay then! Where should we head off to first?" Hanaka questioned.