Chapter 5 - Miru, The Stegosaurus Idol!

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Emi

"Hello, Earth to Emi" Kazuna said, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oops! Sorry!" I apologised, sticking my tongue out.

"What's on your mind?" Hanaka asked as she came and sat down next to us on our table.

"ARE YOU OKAY? IF SOMETHING'S WRONG, TELL ME!" Kazuna said, going right in my face.

"Calm down Kazuna! She's probably just in awe that the amazing Hanaka has come!" Hanaka said proudly. Kazuna rolled her eyes. Then they both turned to me.

"Everything is fine! Really! I was just wondering about when I'll put on my first solo performance" I replied.

"Have you tried asking the staff? They can usually set you up with a place. Or you could try going to venues. There's bound to be one open" Hanaka replied.

"I've already asked the teachers, and most of the venues around our school have already been booked" I said, sighing miserably.

"Hmm...well, just bring me with you! I am the amazing Hanaka after all. The best! So, once every venue knows that I'm coming, they'll clear out every booking they have for a performance, and we'll have plenty of times to chose from!" Hanaka said, flicking her hair.

"Yeah right" Kazuna muttered, rolling her eyes once more. Hanaka turned to her, looking seriously offended.

Kazuna looked back at me. "There has to be somewhere...and we won't rest until you've put on the amazing performance that you said you'd do!" Kazuna said, standing up and pulling me along.

"Excuse me, but don't leave me behind!" Hanaka said, rushing after us.

***

We had been walking around for a while now. After we were given permission to leave school grounds, the three of us went around, trying to find somewhere for me to perform. I'm glad that there weren't any lessons today. I didn't want to miss out on anything! After a while, Hanaka had to leave, because she had a fashion shoot to go to. After she wished me luck with finding a venue, she disappeared into the crowd.

***

"Please take one!" a girl said, handing us a flyer as we passed her.

I turned to see the girl with the raspberry red and orange ombré at the bottom, and the teal eyes, smiling at us. The girl I saw Hanaka with on the first day of school.

"Wait, are you Miru Akari?" I asked.

"Yep! I'm the stegosaurus idol!" she said. "How'd ya know?"

"We recently became friends with Hanaka, and she told us about her unit. You and her are Royal Sunshine right?" Kazuna said. Miru nodded happily.

 Miru nodded happily