Chapter 19 - A Special Valentine

Happy VERY belated Valentine's Day everyone! I was supposed to post this wayyyy earlier but I didn't get a chance. I'm really sorry for making those of you who are still reading wait >.<! I'll try to update more frequently :3. Anyways, the chapter's here now so I hope you enjoy this cringy chapter! :P

-

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Emi

"Merry Christmas!" I said cheerfully.

"It's Valentine's Day, not Christmas" Kazuna told me, whacking me on the head gently.

"Oof" Miru said in the background.

As the word left Miru's mouth, the Headmaster's voice came on the loud speaker.

"STUDENTS! Please go to ze main hall place immediately!" he said.

"..." was everyone's response.

We all made our way to the hall and took a seat. The headmaster ran onto the stage in a heart-shaped costume.

"Happy Valentine's Day! Okay goodbye. Dismissed."

Everyone blinked while he walked off-stage.

"The cringe is real" Miru shook her head sadly. We stared at her for a split second before moving on.

"I guess it really isn't Christmas then..." I muttered miserably. Hanaka gave me a 'really?' look.

"Anyways, let's go get ready for our performances!" Miru cheered.

-

"Miracle Sparks, like a rising dream!"

Miracle Sparks: Honeybee's Kiss

"Royal Sunshine, showing everyone the radiance of the Sun!"

Royal Sunshine: Love Like Caramelise

Appeal: Rainbow Love Appeal. (The idol twirls around while a rainbow circle is formed around them. They then grab the end of the rainbow circle which becomes a rainbow ribbon, to which they form into a love heart. The heart then goes behind the idol as the idol makes a love heart shape with their hand.)

(The songs do not belong to me.)
-

"Whoop whoop! Now we get the rest of the day off!" Miru cheered, then spun around once before plopping onto her and Hanaka's couch.

"Yeah, but what are we going to do?" A bored Kazuna asked.

"Do you guys wanna make chocolate?" I suggested.

"That sounds fun! And then I get to eat it all!" Miru grinned.