Chapter 20 - The Street Artist & Shadow Princess

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

Quick note: Sorry for the slow updates everyone! I have a BNHA book in progress that's taken priority over this one, and it's going to be better written and planned out (I hope :P) than Aikatsu Dreams, but nevertheless, as I've said before, thanks for the readers who still come back to read this. The 'second season' of this book should be a lot better and more interesting, so I hope you continue reading! This chapter has yet to be edited and improved.

---

Kazuna

I stared up at the dull ceiling. Recently, and I know this is pretty random but, I just feel as if there's a part of me that's missing. The Top Idol Selection is coming up soon, and before, I would've said I was completely ready, but now...

"Kazuna!"

I jolted upright from my seat. Emi was staring at me with a puzzled look, her head tilted slightly to the side. "What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing..."

Before Emi answered, there was a pounding at the door.

"EMI! KAZUNA!" Hanaka shouted on the other side. Emi sprang up and opened the door. Hanaka and Miru came inside.

"Quick guys! There's something HUGE!...Well, not as huge as a dinosaur, but something big is going on!" Miru pulled at my arm and practically dragged me out of the room.

***

The front gates were surrounded by students. There were two students in the middle of it all who seemed to be followed by the large crowd. As the crowd of students parted for them, I saw the two girls who were causing all the commotion.

"I think that's Kizuko Chiko and Hotaru Kagehime!" Miru exclaimed.

"I remember!" I said to her, recalling the time when Kaguya told us about them.

Kizuko, the girl with the watermelon-coloured hair in a puffy side ponytail and honey eyes was accompanied with the girl who had curly silver hair with a darker shade towards the ends of her ringlets. The Street Artist and Shadow Princess had finally returned to school.

***

"Geez, are they really that amazing?" Hanaka bit into her sandwich aggressively, clearly agitated with all the attention Kizuko and Hotaru were getting.

"They're pretty unique though! It's no wonder why they're so popular" Miru replied.

My mind dwelled on Miru's sentence. Unique...

"Excuse me. Pardon for interrupting, but we require your assistance."

The four of us turned around to see Hotaru and Kizuko standing behind us.

"Y'all will be awesome if you could help us out!" Kizuko continued, grinning.

"Uh sure! What do you need help with?" Emi asked.

"Well, ya see, we're making a short movie and we have some extra roles!"

"Epiphany has recommended you to us. We hope you will not disappoint" Hotaru gave us an icy stare.