Deceiver //PJM FF

By LizSorora

A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Author Time

Chapter 2

7.5K 406 190
By LizSorora

Jimin left the bags with the groceries he was holding on the counter of his kitchen, as his sister did the same, the two kids rushing to their grandpa's embrace, as he was waiting at the living room, watching some television.

"I will take care of them, you go return our neighbors car keys." His sister told him and he just nodded getting this opportunity to get outside.

Once outside he threw his eyes once again back at his house, the voices of the kids laughing loud enough to be heard from out the main door.

He rushed his steps out of his garden, closing behind the small wooden door and heading down the road three houses away from his.

He was greeted by loud barkings as he approached the door of his neighbor, making him smile widely as he opened the door of his garden and entered, letting the dog run to his embrace, sending him on the ground.

"I missed you too Lilly ." He said to the dog as the small fluffy creature had started licking his face non stop.

"This is such a betrayal." He turned around as he heard his voice and his eyes met his neighbor that was standing by the door.

"I feed her, i wash her, i give her a roof above her head, yet she never is that happy of seeing me as she is seeing you." The old man concluded only to make his wife that also approached to the front door to give him an answer.

"That's because even Lilly can see what's good, dear. You are old now." At miss' Kim words, Jimin couldn't help but let his laughter echo around, before he got himself on his two feet, bowing at the old couple respectfully.

"Don't say such stuff ChaeYong dear, he might become more full of himself than he already is. Even though i doubt that such a thing is possible." The old man teased Jimin before opening his hands, inviting him for a hug.

"Now i know why you and my father are best friends. You have the same humor." Jimin responded to him as he pulled away from the hug he had gladly accepted, then turned towards miss Kim, gently grabbing her wriggled hand and placing a kiss on it.

"As beautiful as always, miss Kim." He commented making mister Kim slap him on the back of his head, making him laugh again as he hold the place he hit.

"Stop flirting with every female i have in my house, young man and give me my car keys back." Miss Kim smiled brightly at the small intersection that she loved so much.

She and her husband had never had a child unfortunately and Jimin and SooLin were two dear faces that brighten their lives as if they were their children.

" Thank you for lending the car to me uncle." Jimin told him as he left the keys on his palm, the old man catching his hand on his grip before he had the chance to retrieve it.

"Anytime Son. Anytime." Jimin gifted him a smile as he hugged him again, before turning to take his leave.

"Come by and see father, he is anticipating your visit." Jimin told him as he reached to the gate of his garden, petting Lilly, before stepping out of it, hearing Mr Kim's positive response on the meanwhile.

"I will sure come by."

He waved at the couple as he kept walking down the road, instead of returning home, in the end of it, Manuel waiting for him.

---change of set---

"Tell us about the honeymoon Y/N dear. I am anticipating to hear about it." Your mother asked while letting her cup of coffee touch the crystal table before her.

"Oh yes, Rome must have been beautiful." Your mother in low added, both of them now facing your way, making you gulp your coffee down with difficulty.

What were they expecting of you to say? You mostly stayed in the hotel alone in your room. Him going around while you would wait till he would return, only to feel even more awkward at his presence.

Thankfully the suit was big enough and he had chosen to occupy the couch, living you the king size bed that even though was luxurious, didn't made you comfortable enough to take a relaxed sleep.

It wasn't exactly the beds fault though and you knew that. His presence around you was what would set you of edge, afraid if he would come and have any request that you wouldn't like.

"It was great. The food was good too, the people were generous as well. I am satisfied." You responded, your hands folding themselves properly on your lap as their faces lightened with satisfaction.

"Oh, i am so glad that you liked it." Your mother exclaimed happily making you force a thin smile.

"See my dear, even if this marriage didn't start well you can still improve and create a bond. I would be more than happy when that day officially comes." Your mother in law spoke, your heart becoming instantly more gloomy than it already was.

Your mother and her both smiled at you as you just nodded, feeling sick inside. They knew how you were feeling. Your mother at least surely knew, yet she had the gut to say that she is wishing to see you two bond. Such hypocrisy.

You wouldn't care less about the fact that he is the most young politician of the country. You wouldn't care less of his money and connections, the bright future that awaits him.

Even if he was the last man standing, even if he was the most beautiful man, the kindest man, you would never come to love that guy. The cause of her death.  The cause that her smiling face was missing from your life.

---Time skip---

Jimin left the drink that the girl had ordered in front of her, gifting her a quick smile as he turned around, preparing another order that he had.

The club was full tonight, music blasting in the spacious room that he had never seen so crowded as tonight.

The dark colored lights that were flicking here and there upon the people that were dancing to the rhythm that was provided from one of his good friends, Hoseok.

He threw his eyes towards the DJ as he handed the other drink, Hoseok smiling brightly at him once he caught his gaze. Jimin did the same, as be lifted his drink to the air before gulping it down in one go, dedicating it to him that only smiled more, at his action.

He returned back at his job as a female approached the counter, ordering one vodka. He looked at her for a moment, as he was doubting her age and so he decided to ask. "Have an ID miss?"

The girl looked around uncomfortably, pretending that she didn't heard him over the loud music and just slipped some money under his resting hand on the counter.

Jimin smirked before turning around and telling his coworker to take care of things for a moment, then he got out of the counter and approached her, that was still standing confused.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him, the young girl panicking as to where was he taking her and trying to resist, making him look back at her and give her a reassuring smile.

Once outside of the club he let go of her wrist as he turned to face her. "Do you have things inside?" He asked her and she shook her head in denial as she had her backpack still on her back, thing that Jimin hadn't notice.

"Good. I will find you a taxi then and go home." The girl looked at him speechless for a moment of this unknowns guy to her, absurd actions.

"Excuse me?! Who are you to tell me what to do?! I will do whatever i want!!" She stormed at him then she turned around, leaving.

"It wasn't an order." He told her, making her stop. "It was a suggestion."

She turned around to face him and he slowly approached her again.

"I don't know you, you don't know me. I am a stranger, i could be so many things, a killer, a rapist." He continued, fear and uneasiness being visible on the young girl's face.

"Can you protect yourself? If i was any of that?" He asked her and she stayed silent knowing that the answer was negative.

"I am asking you to go home not because of your parents that may be worried, not because of rules that you shouldn't break. I am asking you to go home because of you." He concluded, a taxi soon coming to his sight which he stopped and opened the door for her.

He waited a little till the girl actually approached and got inside. She stayed quiet, her hands folding themselves on her lap.

" Be safe then.. Am.. Name? "Jimin asked and the girl shot her gaze on him responding rudely." Non of your business. "

Jimin laughed accepting her response, he closed the door and went to the front window paying the taxi driver for her lift.

" Please take the kid home safe Sr. "He told the driver as he shot his eyes at her once more.

" I am not a kid, okay!! I am fourteen! "She yelled making him throw his head back, smiling.

" Take care of yourself fourteen years old kid." He reached his hand and ruffled her hair while saying that, then he retrieved himself, staying in place till the vehicle got away from his sight.

" Such a nice soul you have. I almost puked." Manuel's voice was heard behind him, making the smile vanish of his lips.

"Then puke. I don't really care." He responded as he made some steps near the entrance of the club.

"Hey! Where are you going? I brought the file." He informed him making him look at the corner of his eye at him, noticing a yellowish file on his right hand.

"Manual, can i ask you something?" He turned and faced him, as he had conflicting thoughts about accepting this job.

"If you were in my shoes, would you do it.?" Silence fell between them as they looked at each other's eyes.

"I would." Manuel answered bravely before he approached him and shoved the envelope on his chest.

"And as your friend Jimin, i am not letting you make the mistake to throw this chance away."

"Friend?! You don't even know the meaning of the word Manuel." He retorted as he made some steps towards him, grabbing the file out of his grip.

"When do i have to.?" Jimin asked him, his stomach feeling uneasy only at the thought.

"The sooner the better. I assure you that it will stay between us. No one will know. No one will judge you." Manuel's eyes were emotionless while looking at him making Jimin think for a moment, if after this job he would have the same eyes as him.

The eyes of someone that had taken the life of a human being.

---To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 854 47
She receives royal treatment from him. He indulges her in every way. He respects her just as much as he respects his parents. She is to him like a pr...
120K 9.3K 95
A troubled - soon to be - college girl is ravaged by uncontrollable hallucinations that she can't explain. Making an unexpected friendship with a str...
25K 773 80
Not your average romance. In which a chance meeting changes everything for a disillusioned star and a spunky girl studying abroad... who happens to b...
60.4K 1.9K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...