Deceiver //PJM FF

By LizSorora

A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Author Time

Chapter 1

20.6K 548 421
By LizSorora

Light footstep sounds echoed on the dark alley as he passed by. His eyes looking at the muddy ground as the heavy rain that had just stopped had washed the clean streets and stained some others.

His shoe prints letting behind the proof of his existence as he kept walking forward, his clothes sticking on his body that had started feeling the low temperature way more than he wished to.

The hoody over his head shadowing his face enough to not be noticed, even though at this late hour no one was around.

Once out of the alley, he stood at the corner, the yellow street light lighting his dark figure as he was dressed in all black, only the color of his hair being distinguished as he looked up to the sky.

His brown eyes gazed at the clouded sky, thinking that rain would probably start again from moment to moment,thing that left him uninterested as he was already soaked anyways .

He looked to his left as he heard a sound of a vehicle approaching, soon a car stopping before his feet and him hopping inside quickly. The vehicle soon starting its road into the night.

"It took you a while." Jimin spoke to the driver and he just smiled as a response before pressing the gas petal more.

"Did it go well?" The guy asked him after some minutes of quietness that they exchanged and Jimin pulled down his hoody revealing his hot pink hair that fell gracefully on his forehead.

"It was.. As always." He responded as he proceeded taking his clothes off one by one, wanting to get off the feeling of wetness and the cold that had gifted him quite some shivers till this moment .

He hopped on the back seat, grabbing the bag that was laying on the right seat and pulling out of it new, dry clothes as he had asked of his friend to bring him.

"You know that at some point you just have to stop this stuff. You know well that if you were to get caught -" Jimin gave a sharp look at his older friend, preventing him from continuing his sentence.

"Namjoon hyung. We both know this is not some kind of hobby of mine. I have a family to take care of." His comment made Namjoon tighten his grip on the real, as he wanted to say so many things yet he knew how his friend was.

"I just wish you would accept my help for once." The older murmured under his breath before he threw his eyes on the mirror, taking a look at his youngest that had rested his head to the window, looking outside with a mysterious gaze.

However Namjoon could assume what his thoughts might be going around and he couldn't help but feel even more sad for his friend.

---Change of set---

"Welcome back." The maid greeting you and your husband with a bow as you both got out of your car.

You responded to her with a weak smile, not sure if you were tired from the flight back from your honeymoon or from life itself.

Having been married to someone you don't love nor know so much after all, was not easy but business comes first, your families wealth comes first.

TaeYong was not known as bad man after all, however you barely knew each other on a personal level, so you were expected and asked to take this marriage slow, trying to make it work step by step.

And that's what you had intended -despite how unwilling you truly were- to do in this honeymoon that got cut short from a business related matter that he had to attend tomorrow, making you return back home in his private jet in the middle of the night.

"Y/N!." He called your name as you were about to enter into the mansion, not having had any intentions of waiting for him, as sleep was calling you desperately.

"Is my wife so eager to go away from me?" He had asked as he approached you making you look away as the answer was lingering in your mind.

YES.

You felt his hand grabbing yours softly as he started walking inside now beside you. The feeling of his hand against your so cold, giving you no emotions whatsoever.

You knew well it wasn't supposed to be like this but the fact that you weren't even attracted to him could not be denied. However he was your husband, he was the one that supposedly would have been capable of making you feel warmth and safety when near him but that never happened.

He always acted polite, a true gentleman but he was so cold. So fake. You could see it from the start, every smile he put on his lips was never sincere and every time he talked, sounded so well thought, like he had calculated everything. That somehow made you sick.

Once at the top of the stairs you pulled your hand away from his making him face your way.

"Well, good night then." You told him your hands playing awkwardly with each other.

"Good night to you too." He smiled as he approached you and cupped your cheeks, instantly making you stiff at his action.

He placed a small kiss on your forehead before he placed distance between you two again and repeated 'Good night' Before heading down the corridor where his room was.

You did the same, turning your back at him, heading to your room that was at the other end of the corridor.

You didn't look back however he had not done the same, as he smirked watching you disappear behind your bedroom door.

Once inside you run to your bathroom, grabbing the soap and cleaning your hands, your forehead, trying to get away from you the feeling of his touch.

He was your husband yet you disliked him that much. Just how exactly were you supposed to go through with this marriage? A marriage that unfortunately you have to keep it standing cause that was your duty towards your family.

---Time skip--

The sun had filled the kitchen were she had just finished preparing breakfast, a smile on her face as she took off her apron and decided to go take care of the mess that had reached to her ears for some minutes now.

The woman stepped up the wooden stairs, the voices of laughter and screams becoming louder as she approached towards his room.

As she was about to open the door, it opened itself revealing her little five years old son that gifted her a bright smile.

"Uncle Jimin was being lazy again mommy." The kid informed her of her little brother's misbehavior making her laugh before she pushed the door more, only to see her other child, hopping up and down on her uncle's bed to wake him up.

She laughed as she approached his bed and grabbed her three years old daughter away from Jimin's stomach and to her embrace.

"That's enough Yuna, uncle might be in pain if you keep this up." She told her making the little girl frown and drop her eyes to her uncle, that had revealed his sleepy face under the covers.

"I am so sorry uncle Jimin. I don't want you to be in pain." The kid said making Jimin smile widely as he got himself to a seating position and reached his arms towards her, indicating to hop on his embrace, like both of the little kids did.

"Ah~you are just so cute. How can i ever get mad at such faces." He told them before tagging them under his blankets and started tickling them, laughters engulfing the room ones again.

"Breakfast is ready Jimin. Stop the games and come downstairs." The voice of his older sister made him look behind his shoulder before getting up from his bed and letting the kids take the lead out of his room first.

He watched them happily run down the stairs, his sister smiling brightly as she made some steps towards the room at the end of the corridor .

"SooLin. Leave it to me. You go prepare the table." He told her patting her shoulder. Her eyes looking at him with a gaze full of fondness and gratitude.

Jimin opened the door to the room, a fresh smell hitting his nostrils indicating that his sister had already cleaned the room for today.

His father was standing by the open window, his hands resting on the arms chair as he looked out of it, longingly.

"Good morning, old man." He greeted him as he approached letting himself fall to the old man's sight.

The man readjusted his wheel chair to face him then smiled at his son.

"Who are you calling old young man? I am as strong as you are, you rascal." He responded, the same way he would always do, getting out of Jimin the same reaction. A laughter.

"Right right, let's go eat breakfast now." Jimin kissed his father's hand before positioning himself behind him, pushing his wheel chair slowly out of the room.

---change of set---

"Well, well, here we have the just married guy. How did the honeymoon went?" The man that just entered TaeYong's office happily spoke, that being his greeting instead of a 'hello' a 'welcome back' or a simple 'Good morning' that he would have definitely preferred better than that stupid question.

" How do you think that it would go? We don't even like each other." He didn't hesitated to answer to his trusted friend that had now taken a seat opposite him, on his office.

"It must be tuff." LeeGuk commented having a good understanding of his friends situation.

"Well, it doesn't matter what it is. I am gonna get myself free from this hell." TaeYong exclaimed making LeeGuk give him a wondering expression.

"I don't understand. We both know that you can't divorce her or the contract will get you ruined." He said matter of factly something that TaeYong knew well enough.

"Oh, i know that, that's why she will be the one to divorce me instead." TaeYong smiled, before him unfolding a surprised expression on his friends face.

"Y/N is not that stupid, she would never do that. She knows the consequences." LeeGuk objected his words making his friend's face turn mischievous as he lied back on his leather chair.

"Oh well, she may not be stupid as you say but she definitely is a woman."

The mischievous expression on TaeYong's face made LeeGuk confused and concerned as to about what exactly was going on in that mind of his.

---Time skip ---

"Hey, hey, don't run in the super market and don't get away from me, got it." Jimin watched his sister as she gave instructions to her kids before entering the supermarket where he had brought them along to shop.

"Uncle Jimin, uncle Jimin. Look! Chocolate! Can we get one?! Please ~~" The two kids looked up to him standing before the shelf with the chocolates.

"Yuna-ah, Sujae-ah, you know that we don't have enough money to buy extra things, i am sorry but-" He decided to cut off his sister's speech as he really hated this words that he unfortunately had been forced to hear many times.

"Of course you can. Go choose whichever you want. Uncle Jimin will take care of it." He assured the kids making them both smile brightly and giving him a hug before going towards the shelf to make their choice.

"Why would you do that? Jimin-ah, you can't spoil them like this. We have a debt to take care of and -" He put his hands on her sisters shoulders smiling at her.

"I am taking care of that ain't i? Just relax for a moment sister." His words meant to make her feel better but her worried expression didn't change.

"That work of yours in that club is also something i don't like Jimin. Only if you wouldn't had me as a burden."

"Don't ever say that again!! You are not a burden, your kids are not a burden. I am your brother Soolin-ah, I am more than happy to have you by my side." He hugged her tight, knowing well what her thoughts may be at this moment.

However he didn't mind being the pillar of the family. Yes, it was not easy. Considering the big debt that her husband had left behind after his tragic accidental death and the general economy of their family. The two kids that she had to grow up and their father that needed attention cause of his condition.

She might always think of herself as a burden but Jimin never thought of his sister like that and that's why he had ended up doing things to provide to this family, things that weren't always moral or legal.

With all the expenses they had after all, the payment of a bartender would obviously never be enough, somehow though he always managed to give an exceptional lie to excuse his incomes.

"Go shop now, i will wait at the car." He told her, walking towards the exit, that once he stepped out of, hanged his head low in guilt of all the recalled lies he had said to her.

"If it isn't the pretty boy i was looking for." A voice made him turn to his right, only for his eyes to grow wide displaying the surprise that he has experiencing at that moment.

"What are you doing here Manuel? This is not the place nor the time." He spoke low as he started stepping away from the entrance of the supermarket, afraid if his sister were to come in sight.

"I know but you always avoid me so i had no choice but to find you in a situation where you can't run away." The brunette guy told him nonchalantly as he himself threw his eyes towards the market, indicating that he knew who was inside.

"You should be glad i am avoiding you after that night. I should have beaten the shit outa you instead." Jimin told him, his words getting mumbled under his grinding teeth.

"I know, i know. I screwed up but that's why i came. I want to make it up to you." Jimin squinting his eyes at him as he didn't believe a thing that had actually left his mouth.

"I don't want anything from you. Just leave me alone." He dismissed Manuel and passed him by till his words made his feet come to a halt.

"Even if i told you that this job would solve your problem once and for all."

Jimin hesitated to look back at him however he heared his steps approaching him and he didn't move till his figure was standing before him again.

"1.000.000 would be enough to take care of any problems you may have, wouldn't it?" Jimin eyes widened at the hearing of the amount but he stayed silent, not knowing what to say till he left his one thought that had been on his mind from the moment he had heard him, free.

" What kind of job would give to someone such an amount of money? "

Manuel laughed as he placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "The question should be what kind of man would give away such money for any job." He corrected him only to respond himself to his answer.

"A filthy rich bastard."

---To be continued....

______________________________________

Copyright © 2018 by LizSorora

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author , except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the author.

----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 745 78
jimin is a really wealthy man in Korea but had to go to pairs for business work. he works in a company his assistant was a women name Lee eunmi. she...
377 70 31
ใ‚ธใƒŸใƒณ โ€ง ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ แถ แถ  โ›†โ€งโ›†โ€งโ›† โ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜จ...
206 102 52
"The captivating tale of an idol and a fan unfolds, revealing a bond that transcends fame. As they navigate life's twists and turns together, they di...
16.8K 854 47
She receives royal treatment from him. He indulges her in every way. He respects her just as much as he respects his parents. She is to him like a pr...