Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 73 - Family Talk

325 18 0
By GoldenChainz

«»

«»

After a few minutes they both got into the bath together and Aniyah layed her back on Kaiden's chest and Kaiden grabbed her hands and interlocked their fingers and he said "Hey sunshine?"

Aniyah said "Hmm?"

Kaiden kissed her cheek and said "I want you forever."

Aniyah smiled and said "and I want you forever."

Kaiden took a deep breath and said "Would you ever.. wanna get married?"

Aniyah looked up at him and said "Baby.. I want everything with you, marriage, a family, even negatives, because we always get through them, and it makes us stronger."

Kaiden kissed her on the lips and said "How many kids do you want?"

Aniyah said "Well. I want a boy definitely, so how ever many you want."

Kaiden said "I think three is a good number."

Aniyah smiled and said "Yeah."

Kaiden squeezed her hands and said "I've never thought about this stuff before, I've always prepared myself for being alone.. and now, I dream about us having a family, beautiful kids, a beautiful home.. It's just perfect."

Aniyah smiled and said "What are your dreams like?"

Kaiden layed his head on hers and said "It's amazing.. We're always smiling, kids laughing, all of that."

Aniyah smiled and said "Do they have names?"

Kaiden said "No.. It's weird, I never hear the name, but it's like we're calling them."

Aniyah smiled and said "Umm... so, would the oldest, be the heir?"

Kaiden said "That's how it usually goes, but it's mostly who's better fitting for it, out of all the siblings, and whose willing to do endless things to become leader."

Aniyah said "Don't you have like a second command, what happens then?"

Kaiden said "If I die, before my kid takes over, they will become leader, and when my child is ready, they'll become leader, or they'll have the option to allow my second command become leader permanently."

Aniyah said "Seems legit"

Kaiden laughed and said "Your okay with that, right?"

Aniyah said "I already thought about everything Kaiden. I'm fine with whatever, as long as I'm with you, and our family is happy."

Kaiden smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around her and said "I love you, so fucking much."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "I love you too baby."

Kaiden rested his head on her shoulder and said "I don't ever want to let you go."

Aniyah smiled and said "Then don't."

Kaiden smiled bright and kissed her shoulder and Aniyah rested her head on his and he took a deep breath and closed his eyes and Aniyah layed back fully on him and looked up at the sky window above them.

After many minutes Aniyah started washing them and Kaiden smiled and said "You're so perfect."

Aniyah looked at him and said "I have my moments."

Kaiden grabbed her and placed her on his lap and whispered "I love your moments too."

Aniyah laughed and said "Ready to get out?"

Kaiden nodded his head and they both got out and dryed off and Kaiden kissed her on the forehead and they walked back into the bedroom and Kaiden said "Huh.. probably should change the sheets."

Aniyah laughed and they both got completely dryed off and got dressed, Aniyah put on some light olive green shorts and a tan tank top and Kaiden just pulled on some light gray sweats.

Aniyah helped Kaiden remove the blankets and sheets and she grabbed them and carried them downstairs into the laundry room and then she walked back upstairs to Kaiden unfolding some new sheets, she walked over and helped him and after a few minutes they finished and Kaiden walked over to her and said "Wanna sit down by the pool with me?"

Aniyah nodded her head with a smile and they walked downstairs together and out into the backyard and they sat down on a chair together and felt the beautiful hot sunshine on their bodies.

After a few minutes the doorbell went off and Kaiden said "Must be the guys."

Aniyah said "oouu! I'll get it! I wanna ask Justin about Camila."

Kaiden laughed and said "Well Alright."

Aniyah got up and Kaiden smacked her ass, she looked at him shocked but she actually liked it, she smirked and then ran inside, she ran to the front door and opened it and Justin, Kale, and a new face we're there.

Aniyah said "JUSTIN TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

Justin laughed and she grabbed his arm and pulled him inside and Kale and the new guy walked inside and Kale closed the front door, Aniyah smiled bright and said "Why you taking so long!"

Justin laughed and said "Well, we didn't go to the fair because of the rain. But! I took her to a indoor swimming place, and we had a blast. We took many pictures."

Aniyah gasped and she said "Can I see?!"

Justin nodded his head and grabbed his phone out and said "Here."

Aniyah grabbed it and started looking at the pictures, her eyes widened with excitement and she said "Y'all so cute."

Justin smiled and Aniyah handed him his phone back and she looked at the new guy and he was actually very attractive, Aniyah said "Oh sorry. I'm Aniyah."

He smiled and said "Dillion."

Aniyah said "Nice to meet you Dillion."

Kale looked around and said "Kaiden here?"

Aniyah said "Out back."

Kale said "Anyone else here?"

Aniyah said "Nope, just us."

Kale nodded his head and walked away with Justin and Dillion said "Wait.. are you like-how old are you?"

Aniyah looked at him and said "I'm 18"

Dillion said "Oh. I thought you we're older."

Aniyah said "I look old?" With a laugh.

Dillion smirked and said "Nah nah nah, not even close.. Just, no one young has a body like that." While looking her up and down.

Aniyah rolled her eyes and walked away to the back yard and Dillion watched her walk away and he took a deep breath and then followed her out a few feet behind her.

End of Part Seventy-Three

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.5K 23
olive is a shy chubby girl. she had been bullied by her twin brother -kyle- and the whole school ,ever since her parents died in a freak accident. af...
9.9K 202 25
A Highschool In Los Angles, Filled with "Love,Hate, and Revnge". From my "First Love Series". Rayan(Ray) is one of the main characters he used to be...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...
18.5K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...