Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 71 - The Slap

341 19 10
By GoldenChainz

«»

«»

The Next Day Thursday 10:04 A.M

Aniyah walked downstairs in shorts and a plain t-shirt and her sandals and she looked at Kaiden and said "I'm gonna go talk to Drake.."

Justin stood up and said "I'll drive ya, I'm heading to Camila's."

Kaiden walked over to Aniyah and kissed her on the forehead and said "Let Justin take you, I don't want you to be alone."

Aniyah nodded her head with a smile and Justin grabbed his bike keys and Aniyah kissed Kaiden on the lips and Kaiden kissed her back, after a few seconds they stopped and then Aniyah and Justin left.

Justin got onto his bike and Aniyah got on behind him and she wrapped her arms around his waist and Justin drove away fast.

After a few minutes Justin pulled out infront of Drakes house and it started lightly raining and Aniyah said "Hurry to camilas, Don't ride fast in the rain."

Justin nodded his head with a smile ans said "See ya around Aniyah."

Aniyah said "Bye Justin."

She walked up to Drakes front door and Justin drove away and Aniyah knocked and Wesley opened it and said "Aniyah.. Drake-" Aniyah cut him off and walked inside and said "I'm talking to him, where is he?"

Wesley closed the front door and said "His room.."

Aniyah nodded her head and quickly walked to his bedroom and opened the door fast and then slammed it closed after she entered. Drake jumped and looked at her and he said "Aniyah!?"

Aniyah said "Listen here! I've cried enough! You are not fucking leaving me too!"

Drake said "Please stop.."

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "Kaiden knows your feelings towards me, but he's allowing me here.. Drake he won't hurt you. Please, please don't push me away."

Drake said "You think I'm scared I'm gonna get hurt!? I could careless about that!"

He faced his back to her and took a deep breath and Aniyah said "Then why won't you just be my friend.."

Drake said "Because I want to be more!"

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "I understand your feelings.. I do.. but you really want to throw away our many year friendship over this.."

Drake looked at her and said "I fucking love you!! I am fucking in love with you!! I can't just push all those fucking feelings down!"

Aniyah said "Please don't scream at me.."

Drake said "When I see you, I just want to hold you, make love to you, marry you..."

Aniyah said "Stop.."

Drake said "Don't you feel it?"

Aniyah said "Drake! Stop.."

Drake said "You are in love with someone else.. and I am in love with you.. and it destroys me."

Aniyah grabbed his hands and said "Please Drake.. Can't you just get a rebound or something?"

Drake said "Are you that desperate to have a friend?"

Aniyah let go of him and said "Okay ouch."

Drake said "I mean seriously. That's pretty selfish. I don't want to get over you!"

Aniyah said "You just wanna leave. Right."

Drake said "I don't!"

Aniyah said "Well! Your trying too! You don't want to move on, but you leave because you like me.. so you want to leave?"

Drake said "I don't want to leave you.."

Aniyah yelled "THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

Drake grabbed her face and crashed his lips onto hers. Aniyah pushed him off instantly and slapped him across the face and Drake said "I. Want. You!"

Aniyah said "This was a mistake.."

Drake said "Just please.. please. Leave him for me! I could treat you so much better, no pain.. nothing."

Aniyah scoffed and said "I am in love with Kaiden, and nothing you do or say is going to change that!"

Drake felt tears stream down his face and Aniyah said "Now I can't talk to you, because you can't control yourself around me. Goodbye."

Aniyah opened his bedroom door and walked out fast, Drake ran after her and he grabbed her arm and pulled her back and he looked down into her eyes and her body crashed into his hard and he said "Don't go. Stay with me."

Aniyah pushed him hard and said "No!"

Aniyah walked fast out the front door and slammed it shut and Drake yelled angrily and stormed into his bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Aniyah looked out and it was absolutely pouring hard outside, Aniyah instantly got soaking wet and Aniyah started walking back to Kaiden's place.

After 40 minutes she walked through the front door completely soaked in her clothes and Kaiden stood up and ran over to her and said "Shit baby.. your soaked, come on."

Aniyah and Kaiden walked upstairs together into her room and Kaiden helped her remove her dripped wet clothes and she got dressed into some sweat shorts and a tank top and Kaiden said "how'd it go with Drake?"

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "I'm never talking to him again."

Kaiden said "Uh oh.. what happened.."

Aniyah looked up into his beautiful brown eyes and said "He kissed me, and he kept trying to get me to stay, told me to leave you."

Kaiden clenched his jaw and then it unclenched and he said "Did.. did you kiss him back?" With pain in his voice.

Aniyah wrapped her arms around his neck and said "Absolutely not. I pushed him off instantly and slapped him. I told him, nothing he does or says will change what I feel for you.. Kaiden I want you, and only you."

Kaiden smiled bright and pulled her into a hug and Aniyah gripped his back and closed her eyes and started crying softly, Kaiden said "Baby..."

Aniyah sniffled and said "I'm okay.. just.. mentally upset that he's gone.."

Kaiden said "I know baby. I'm sorry."

Aniyah said "It's okay, I got you."

Kaiden smiled bright and said "Damn right you do."

Aniyah laughed and said "Shit.. I'm cold.."

Kaiden and her unhugged and he walked her over to the bed and pulled the covers back and she got in and Kaiden quickly followed her and covered them both up and then he held her close and she snuggled up to him and said "Mmmm, you're so warm."

Kaiden smiled and said "I'll be your little heater."

Aniyah laughed and said "Nothing about you is little."

Kaiden smirked and blushed and whispered "You love that, Don't you?"

Aniyah smiled and said "I'd love you no matter what, but it's definitely a bonus."

Kaiden and Aniyah laughed in sync and he kissed her forehead and said "I love you babygirl."

Aniyah smiled and said "and I love you."

Kaiden tightend his grip on her and she smiled and took a deep breath and tightly held him and she was already warming up to his muscular warm body.

End of Part Seventy-One

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 223K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
1K 48 38
Never did she expect her life to go down that quick. One day she is a normal girl like everyone and the next she is on the bad side of life. Everythi...