The outsiders (My story)

By xCandy_101x

Cyndy is a 13 year old girl, that goes back to the 1966, where greasers and soc. exsist. She meets a gang of... More

The outsiders (My story)
The gang
Soc. and Greasers
My style
Dally's ex-girlfriend
The ring
The fountain
My birthday
Sick
The guy
A date
Micheal's true identity
Part of the family
Dally and Sylvia
Back home
Going back
Hiding the truth
Back to work
Movie night
A Date
Busted!
toughest girl in town
feeling bad
A Memory and an Arrangement
not the right guy
Please don't!
kidnapped
The End
The Secret
Caught by the cops and the guys
Secret's out
lights out
Breaking my heart
Teardrops are falling
The rumble
Bonus chapter 2:
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Bonus chapter 1: New feelings?

11.1K 211 49
By xCandy_101x

It's been a week since the rumble. I'm up and running again. Anyway, I've been crying over Dally again for no particular reason. Call me a wimp, I don't care. But I can't get over him, no matter how hard I try. It's like my heart is aching for the love he had given me. I wish I ccan just hold him one more time. Well, I barely go out cause I'm afraid that I'll bump into Dally. And this has been going on for a week. I can't take it anymore. It's like it's killing me from the inside out. Crying all day and night, only to wake up to find that it wasn't a nightmare. I regret ever braking up with him. So now, I've gathered the nerves to tell him how I feel. I had on a black Minnie skirt, not to short, a purple tank top that says 'don't hate cause you can't date this' that showed a bit of my stomach, and black thigh high boots. I know, stanky right? Well, they used to make me wear more revelaing stuff then this when I was modeling. My hair was down in curls and I had on a bit of make up. I was walking through town, hoping to run into Dallas. Maybe he will take me back, all I can do is hope for the best right?

As I walked, guys would watch me walked by. I just ignored them and kept on walking. The sun was out and there was a cool breeze that blew through my hair. I felt like nothing can bring down my spirit. Well, I did until I was walking past Dairy Queen. I looked at it, and saw Dally with another girl. She had blonde hair and was waering blue jeans, a black shirt, and Dally's brown leather jacket. They were talking about something. She grabbed his hand and held it in hers. Okay, now this just wounded my heart. But I spoke too soon. Dally leaned over, and kissed her! Now that just killed me. I tried holding my tears in as I quickly walked by the resturant. Dally looked really happy, happier then when he was with me. Uh, I'm ganna blow anytime now. I tried controlling my breathing, but I couldn't. My eyes were getting watery. It hurt to see him like that.

DALLYS POV

 I spotted Cyndy coming this way. I quickly walked over to Shelly. I have to admitt, nobody made me feel what Cyndy did. I think I acually cared about someone for once. Anyway, I sat down next to shelly, and pretended to be having a great time. I was trying to get Cyndy jealous because, I can't live without her anymore. I never thought I would actually care about someone, but she made me. I couldn't stand to see her cry or hurt. At times, I would think I was out of my mind, but when she would smile, I don't know, but it did something to me. I'm usually a one night stand, but I just couldn't do it to her, and I wanted to stay with her.

When Shelly grabbed my hand, I snapped out of it. I leaned over and kissed her, for a bonus. And from the corner of my eye, I saw Cyndy quickly walk away whip wiping her eyes. I felt bad, and I've never felt bad before. See, she makes me feel all these different feelings. By the way, what she was wearing made her look hot. I was ganna go after her, but Shelly stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"After my girl" I replied. She looked shocked, but I still got up.

"Wait, you can't just leave me Dallas Winston!" I looked back. Man did she look pissed.

"I never even liked you anyways!" I yelled back. She stomped her foot, threw me my jacket, and crossed her arms. She looked funny. I grabbed my jacket and put it on.

Anyway, I got out of Dairy Queen and began looking for Cyndy. I didn't see her anywhere. Damn, that girl can sure walk fast. I walked in the direction she did, and still nothing. "Jesus Christ, I leave the girl alone for a minute and she's already gone, that's just great" I said to myself. I kept on walking, I'm sure I'll find her soon.

CYNDYS POV

I turned into an ally, still walking quickly, when I suddenly twist my ankle. I stopped and leaved against a wall. Gees that hurt, but not as much as my broken heart did. I felt like dieing right there and then. He found someone else, I was too late. Suddenly, I heard someone walking by. I crouched down, trying not to hurt myself. Dally walked by with a smoke in his mouth. He had his jacket back, and it looked like he was liking for someone. I watched him walk by. I wish I made him smile as much as that girl did. I began crying and didn't even notice. Damn it, why did I ever end it. I'm soo mad at myself right now. I drew a quitvering breath and he stopped. I covered my mouth and waited for him to start walking. After a minute or two, he walked away. I looked at the sky. Dark clouds hung over the town. Perfect weather to match my emotion. Maybe it's time to move on, but I can't. I can't go on with out dally's love. He used to do anything to protect me, and now, he'll do anything for that girl. I felt like a loser. I felt all alone. Nothing can make me feel better, well not that I know of. I'm wondering if I should go home now. There's nothing left for ne here, except my job. I only have it because Darry needs help paying the bills. I put my head in my hands, and let my tears run down my head. If Dally moved on, then why can't I? Myabe I just can't let go of him.

"What's a beautiful girl doing here crying?" A nice husky voice asked. I looked up to find Jaden looking down one me. His hair was messy ob top of his head. He had on his football jacket with a black shirt and blue jeans. He was wearing convers too. Again, looking curer than ever. I was practically mezmorised by his looks. I swear, he could be a model with those looks.

"Are you okay?" I blinked and nodded. He held his hand out to me and I took it. I forced myself up with his help, and I tried not to use my right ankle. That's right, it still hurt.

"What are you doing here?" I shrugged.

"I uh, I was walking home and turned into here for a short cut when I twisted my ankle" I replied. He gave me one of those looks that said 'I don't believe you'. "Fine, I'm lieing, but not about the ankle thing, I really did twist it" I stated.

"C'mon, let me carry you home" he said, grabbing my hand.

"Okay" I replied. He picked me up, and carried me in his arms.

"So, why were you crying?" he asked, while we headed for my house.

"I um, I saw Dally with another girl" I replied. He looked upset for some reason. I rested my head on his chest and looked at the people that we passed. They would stare, but it didn't bother me none. I had on arm around his neck.

"You looked like you could use a friend" he said.

"Yea, I do" I replied.

"Do you want to stop by the Dingo?" I slowly nodded. 

When we got there, we sat next to a window. I looked at the parking lot and thought of all the things that just happened. I replayed the sene in my head over and over again. Dally looked happy. I wish my touch made him smile like that. I wish I had him like she has. But most of all, I wish I had his love like she has. If only he was still mine. I felt the lump in my throught again. And it won't go away. A tear slowly went down my cheek. I felt it go down to my chin, and then fall of my skin. The cold tears that Dally brought. Well, not really HIM, but you know what I mean. Him falling in love again anf probably forgetting all about me. That hurt, especially when they kissed. It felt like it literally killed me. Jaden looked up and noticed me looking at him. He was sitting next to me, so yea.

"Are you alright?" I slowly shook my head. He wrapped and arm around me and pulled me into a hug. I let all my tears run down my cheeks now.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" I shrugged. We pulled back and I looked into his eyes.

"Dally has a new girlfriend and he looked happier with her than when he was with me" I cried.

"Please don't cry, I don't like seeing you like this" he said, moving a piece of hair out of my face. I cracked a smile.

"Just what my brother said to me a few days ago" I stated.

"Well, guess your brother and I think alike when it comes to you" he said with a smile.

"Yea, it sure seems like it" I responded. I wasn't crying as much anymore, but some still fell.

After we ate lunch, which he payed for, he took me home. I was able to walk a little, but I still needed help. Jaden had an arm around my waist and held me close. The breeze was getting colder and colder. I shivered, but didn't say anything. I didn't need to, because he noticed. We stopped for a while and he took off his jacket. "Here" he said, putting it on me. We began walking. When we got there, he opened the door for me, and helped me to the couch. He sat next to me. I gave him his jacket back. Soda walked in.

"What happened?" We turned to him.

"I uh, I twisted my ankle" I replied.

"How?"

"I rather not answer that question" I replied. Dally was sitting on the other couch, starring at us. I hope he's happy with whoever that girl is. The girl with Dally. Those four words made the tears come up again. I quickly wiped my eyes, hoping they didn't see it.

"I think I'll go kay down" I said. "Need help?" Jaden asked. I shook my head. I stood up, but couldn't even take a step because it hurt.

"Candy, let me help you" Jaden pleaded.

"Okay" I breathed. He picked me up and carried me to my room.

"I thought you said you were going to help" I playfuly said.

"What can I say, I lie" he joked. I chuckled as he set me down.

"Rest okay?" I nodded. He gently kissed me on the forehead, and then left. I felt something when he kissed me. I felt warmth, love, or care. All of the above maybe. But I did feel something. I slowly closed my eyes and took a nap.

JADENS POV

I walked into the livingroom. Sodapop and Dally were there.

"Hey Soda, can I talk to you?" He nodded and followed me outside.

"What's up man?" "Can I tell you something?" He looked aat me.

"Yea, sure anything" he replied.

"I think I have a crush on your sister" I stated. It's true. Whenever I'm around her, I don't know but I know I feel something. Soda's eyes went wide and a smile crept unpon his face.

"Did you tell her?" I shook my head.

"She's still heart broken, and even more because Dally has a new girlfriend. She said he looked happier with the other girl than when she was with him" I responded. Soda went from happy to angry.

"I knew it wouldn't work between them, especially because he's a player" he said.

"I know, and I can't handle seeing her like this" I replied. He gave me a smile.

"You really care about her, don't you?" I nodded. I don't want anything to happene to her. I guess Soda and I do think alike when it comes to her. 

"I think I'm ganna tell her about it tomorrow" I said. 

"Better you than Dally" he responded, patting my back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 15 10
Y/n Cade has never felt love before due to her abusive parents. But being the only girl in the Curtis gang has its benefits. First of all, she gets t...
2K 60 15
velma parker, who's a beautiful and somewhat streetwise girl, meets a fellow greaser after nearly committing another crime for kicks. the two eventua...
1M 18.5K 36
Dallas Winston knew he had a younger sister up in New York with his parents, but when his parents die, and Sophie Winston has to come and live with h...
24K 448 27
16 year old Veronica moved to Tulsa from LA just before her 14th birthday, after 2 years she still doesn't see the point in Socs and Greasers. After...