Bonus chapter 2:

CYNDY'S POV

The sun hit my face from the window. I opened my eyes and yawned as I sat up. Ponyboy was still fast asleep next to me. Huh, he looks somewhat younger. I got out of bed and walked into the restroom, and closed the door. Today, it seemed like something was ganna happen, I just don't know what. I turned on the water, and took off my clothes.Then, I got in. The water was warm. I washed my hair and body, the got out. Nobody was awake yet, goo thing. I walked out and into my room. Ponyboy was still asleep. As quickly as I could, I changed into blue shorts, and a regular pink t-shirt that said "Aropostal' in grey. My morning look. I dried my hair, then walked out to the kitchen. Darry was awake already, sitting at the table with some papers in his hands. He seemed troubled.

"You okay Darry?" He looked up, then back at his papers.

"Yea, just taking care of bills" he replied.

"Oh, need some help there" He shook his head.

"Nah it's alright" he replied.

"C'mon, I insist, I still have my last paycheck from the modeling buisness. I got it cashed, it's in my purse in the car" I said.

"You sure?"

"Definately, they payed me a few thousand dollars, I completely forgot about it, so I haven't spent a single penny" I responded.

"Thanks Cyndy" he said with a smile.

"No problem" I replied, walking into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked to see what was good. There was barely anything really, so I figured I can make myself scrambled eggs or something. "Hey Darry, do you want scrambled eggs or something?" He walked into the kitchen.

"Let me take care of breakfast, just go get ready for work kid" he said. I smiled and walked to my room. Just as I was about to open the door, when ponyboy opened it and bumped into me. Luckly, I didn't fall down.

"Oh, sorry" he said.

"It's okay pony" I replied. I walked past him into the room, while he walked on to the dining room. I closed the door and quickly changed into my work clothes. I looked at my hair, wondering if I should put it up today. Something was telling me no, so I didn't. I put on a little bit of make up, then walked out. The rest of the gang was here now, and Soda was up already. I walked into the dining room and sat down. Sodapop sat next to me and Darry sat on the other side of me. After we ate, we sat in the living room, while Sodapop and Darry got ready for work. I was watching Tv, when I heard someone walk in. I turned and saw Jaden standing in the door way. I got up and gave him a big hug.

"Hey Jaden" I said.

"Hey Candy, how's it going?" We pulled away and sat on the couch.

"Okay, I'm going to work today again" I said.

"Really?" I nodded. Almost in an instant, he got nervous. "Hey, uh do you want to go to Dairy Queen today?"

"Yea, sure" I replied. "When?"

"After you get off work, I can pick you up" he said.

"Wait, you have a car?" He nodded and smiled. How come I didn't know this?

"Since when?"

"Since I was old enough to drive. C'mon, think a little" he joked as he placed and arm around my shoulder.

"Well sorry Mr smarty pants" I sarcastically said. We both laughed.

"Hey, you're smart too" he responded. 

"I know" I replied with a smile.