Bonus chapter 1: New feelings?

It's been a week since the rumble. I'm up and running again. Anyway, I've been crying over Dally again for no particular reason. Call me a wimp, I don't care. But I can't get over him, no matter how hard I try. It's like my heart is aching for the love he had given me. I wish I ccan just hold him one more time. Well, I barely go out cause I'm afraid that I'll bump into Dally. And this has been going on for a week. I can't take it anymore. It's like it's killing me from the inside out. Crying all day and night, only to wake up to find that it wasn't a nightmare. I regret ever braking up with him. So now, I've gathered the nerves to tell him how I feel. I had on a black Minnie skirt, not to short, a purple tank top that says 'don't hate cause you can't date this' that showed a bit of my stomach, and black thigh high boots. I know, stanky right? Well, they used to make me wear more revelaing stuff then this when I was modeling. My hair was down in curls and I had on a bit of make up. I was walking through town, hoping to run into Dallas. Maybe he will take me back, all I can do is hope for the best right?

As I walked, guys would watch me walked by. I just ignored them and kept on walking. The sun was out and there was a cool breeze that blew through my hair. I felt like nothing can bring down my spirit. Well, I did until I was walking past Dairy Queen. I looked at it, and saw Dally with another girl. She had blonde hair and was waering blue jeans, a black shirt, and Dally's brown leather jacket. They were talking about something. She grabbed his hand and held it in hers. Okay, now this just wounded my heart. But I spoke too soon. Dally leaned over, and kissed her! Now that just killed me. I tried holding my tears in as I quickly walked by the resturant. Dally looked really happy, happier then when he was with me. Uh, I'm ganna blow anytime now. I tried controlling my breathing, but I couldn't. My eyes were getting watery. It hurt to see him like that.

DALLYS POV

 I spotted Cyndy coming this way. I quickly walked over to Shelly. I have to admitt, nobody made me feel what Cyndy did. I think I acually cared about someone for once. Anyway, I sat down next to shelly, and pretended to be having a great time. I was trying to get Cyndy jealous because, I can't live without her anymore. I never thought I would actually care about someone, but she made me. I couldn't stand to see her cry or hurt. At times, I would think I was out of my mind, but when she would smile, I don't know, but it did something to me. I'm usually a one night stand, but I just couldn't do it to her, and I wanted to stay with her.

When Shelly grabbed my hand, I snapped out of it. I leaned over and kissed her, for a bonus. And from the corner of my eye, I saw Cyndy quickly walk away whip wiping her eyes. I felt bad, and I've never felt bad before. See, she makes me feel all these different feelings. By the way, what she was wearing made her look hot. I was ganna go after her, but Shelly stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"After my girl" I replied. She looked shocked, but I still got up.

"Wait, you can't just leave me Dallas Winston!" I looked back. Man did she look pissed.

"I never even liked you anyways!" I yelled back. She stomped her foot, threw me my jacket, and crossed her arms. She looked funny. I grabbed my jacket and put it on.

Anyway, I got out of Dairy Queen and began looking for Cyndy. I didn't see her anywhere. Damn, that girl can sure walk fast. I walked in the direction she did, and still nothing. "Jesus Christ, I leave the girl alone for a minute and she's already gone, that's just great" I said to myself. I kept on walking, I'm sure I'll find her soon.

CYNDYS POV

I turned into an ally, still walking quickly, when I suddenly twist my ankle. I stopped and leaved against a wall. Gees that hurt, but not as much as my broken heart did. I felt like dieing right there and then. He found someone else, I was too late. Suddenly, I heard someone walking by. I crouched down, trying not to hurt myself. Dally walked by with a smoke in his mouth. He had his jacket back, and it looked like he was liking for someone. I watched him walk by. I wish I made him smile as much as that girl did. I began crying and didn't even notice. Damn it, why did I ever end it. I'm soo mad at myself right now. I drew a quitvering breath and he stopped. I covered my mouth and waited for him to start walking. After a minute or two, he walked away. I looked at the sky. Dark clouds hung over the town. Perfect weather to match my emotion. Maybe it's time to move on, but I can't. I can't go on with out dally's love. He used to do anything to protect me, and now, he'll do anything for that girl. I felt like a loser. I felt all alone. Nothing can make me feel better, well not that I know of. I'm wondering if I should go home now. There's nothing left for ne here, except my job. I only have it because Darry needs help paying the bills. I put my head in my hands, and let my tears run down my head. If Dally moved on, then why can't I? Myabe I just can't let go of him.