not the right guy

Mat arrived right after I got out of the store. I walked over to his car. He got out and opened the door for me, and I got in. Once he got in too, we left.

"What movie are we ganna watch?" He smiled.

"A movie" he replied. I felt like saying 'don't you think I already knew that?' but decided to keep my mouth shut. I didn't want to say something, and get him unsure about me. It was silent for a while, until he broke it. "So, why did you leave the party Friday night?" It caught me by surprise.

"My brother was worried, so he sent someone to go get me. I'm sorry" I apologized. He let out a chuckle.

"Its okay, I was just worried when I couldn't find you" he said. Awe, he was worried about me. I thought that was totally sweet. I couldn't help but blush. And smile.

When we got there, he bought me my ticket and the snacks. I didn't really pay attention to the movie. It's boring, maybe because they make better movies in my time, and I'm used to watching them. I know, it doesn't make sence, but oh well. I didn't really care, as long as I was here with Matt. I began watching it, when the action came on. I noticed a guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes. It looked like Dally. He suddenly popped into my mind. Even though he wasn't mine, I felt like I just played him. I don't know why, though. I had to go home, this just didn't feel right. Dread was filling me up, and I started getting a wierd feelig in my stomach.

Suddenly, Matt grabbed my hand and held it in his. My heart stopped for a moment. His hand was cold and kinda hard. But it still made me melt. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he placed his cheek on my head. I cracked a smile, and continued watching the movie.

Afterwards, he took me to dairy queen. Where he bought me lunch. We sat at a table next to a window.

"So, what did you think of the movie?" I looked up from my hands and faced him.

"It was nice" I replied.

"Cyndy, I need to tell you something really important" he said, sounding serious. Oh no, I know what he's ganna tell me, and I don't want to hear it. The strange feeling in my stomach was getting worse, and I bet I started sweating.

I think my voice was shaking when I said "Yes?". Sudenly, the waitress brought us our order.

"Here you go" she said, then left.

"I'll tell you later" he said. We ate our food in silence. It was an awkward silence. As the time went by, I started thinking about both Matt and Dally. First of all, Dally is the kind of guy that doesn't stay with a girl for longer than a week. Atleast that's what I heard. And I'm afraid that he'll break my heart. But Matt on the other hand, is the kind of guy that doesn't like to break hearts. He's nice, sweet, funny, and caring. He's the guy I always wanted, but now that I have him, I'm not to sure about it. I barely met him a few days ago, I think. And he's been nice from the start, but I don't really know him all that much. But, I don't want to break his heart. Plus, I kinds like him. What should I do?!

I didn't want lunch to end, not because I'm fat, but because now he's ganna tell me something important. We were in his car, he was taking me home. Its was awkwardly quiet again. I didn't know what to say. I looked at him. His perfect hair was combed back, but there was that single strand of hair that hung in his face, and curling near the end. His brown eyes were fixed on the road. He was just so perfect, that it almost didn't seem real. He noticed me looking at him, and smiled. I instantly felt my cheeks grow hot.

That we arrived. It started raining, more like drizzling. Matt got out of the car, came around, and opener my door for me.

"Thanks" I said, climbing out. Once he closed the door, he got serious again.

"Listen, what I wanted to tell you is..." I think he's getting nervous. He looked into my eyes, leaning closer to me. Suddenly, I remembered Dally. He's been looking out for me since the first time I got jumped. He's been nice to me, and a good buddy. Yea he may be mean, but to me. He teases me in a way I like. His smiles blow me away. And when he holds me close, my heart melts.

That's when I realized, the guy I've been looking for, has been right in front of me. How could I've been so blind? And here I am, about to be kissed by the wrong guy. I placed my hands on his chest, stopping him.

"I'm sorry, but I cant do this" I said, looking at the ground.

"What?" His voice was sad.

"I cant be with you Matt, I'm sorry" I said. He gently placed his hand on one of mine, then squeezed it tightly. A little too tight. "Matt, that hurts" I said. Then, he wrapped an arm around me, and pulled me into him. He forcefully kissed me. I tried pushing him away, but he was too strong. I urged and urged. Nothing was working. I tried kicking him, hitting his lip, and pushing him. Nothing. I even tried screaming, but who would hear me? I felt hot tears start to roll down my cheeks. He placed a hand on my back. He was lowering it. I started to freak out. Is he trying to rape me? I kept trying to get him away from me.

Suddenly, someone pulled me away. It was Darry and Sodapop.

"What do you think you're doing to my kid sister?!" Soda's voice was raging with anger. Matt didn't say anything, but he clenched his fists. He brought it back and almost punched Soda, but Darry got it, and punched him. I stayed behind, still crying. Matt fell to the floor. Darry and soda turned towards me. Darry placed an arm on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I stayed quiet for a while. My lip was quivering, and I was shaking. I covered my face with my hands, and quietly sobbed. I felt someone place an arm around me, and take me inside. I sat on the couch and removed my hands from my face. I looked around; the whole gang was here, except for Dally. I turned to Soda, who was sitting next to me.

"Where's Dally?" My voice was quiet. He scratched the back of his head.

"I told him about your date, and he got mad and left, just a little while ago" he slowly replied. I need to tell him how I feel, or it'll kill me.

"Do you know where he is?" He shook his head.

"I think he's out to pick a fight" Steve said. I turned my attention to him.

"With who?"

"I bet you anything with Tim shepard or a Soc" he replied. Tim shepard?!

~Author~

Hey, I got 20 reads on the other chapter, so (like I promised) I uploaded. Hope ya'll like it :)