lights out

After we all finished eating, we sat around the livnig room. I was next to Dally, when I began getting the feeling like I was forgetting something. I guess I'll remeber later, I hope. What if it was important? God, I hate it when I forget things. I mean, who doesn't? Unless it's like to clean somethinf]g, then I'm thankful I forgot. Suddenly, I felt someone place an arm around me. I snapped out of thought, and saw it was Dally. He moved closer to me.

"Listen, the drive-in closed for today cause of the storm, so what if we watch a movie here tonoght?" he whispered in my ear. I looked at him and nodded. He smiled at me and gave me a peck on my cheek. I noticed Ponyboy and Johnny just looked at us. I was kinda surprised that they weren't shocked to find out the Dally and I are now together. I wanted to ask them why, but I guess I'll do that later.

As the day went by, we all just talked about the most random things. It was pretty funny.

"Hey Dal, I see you're still wearing your ring" Steve said. Everybody turned and saw his ring. What was the big deal with it anyway?

"Oh yea, I didn't notice" he replied, taking it off. "Here, let me see your hand" he added. He grabbed my hand, and slid the ring onto my middle finger. I smiled. He started holding my hand, which made me blush. Soda came, and sat down on the arm of the couch, next to me. He placed an arm around my shoulder.

"My kid sister is growing up too fast" he said, then fake cried. We all laughed. It's nice to just hand around with the gang. You know, just talk and laugh about the craziest things that happened in our lives. Soon, it got dark outside, but it was only 6:30 at night. Plus, the storm was still getting worse. We couldn't see anything at all outside the window. How crazy is that?

"Well, are ya'll ganna stay the night?" Darry asked the guys. They all shrugged.

"I will" Dally said.

"Yea, we will too, it's too bad to go out right now" Steve said.

"Okay, well ya'll better get settled" Darry replied. Everybody spread out to get pillows. I stayed sitting on the couch with Dally.

"Aren't you going to get a pillow and a blanket?" I asked Dally.

"Well, I was hoping to sleep with you" he flirted. I smiled and blushed.

"Not happening" Soda said, coming up behind us. I jumped. How long has he been standing there? I turned and faced him.

"Don't worry, I wasn't ganna let him anyway" I said.

"Better not, and I'm watching ya'll" he responded. Then, he went in the kitchen.

"Its like he don't trust me" Dally joked.

"Maybe because you're know for getting into girl's pants" I replied.

"You know about that?"

"Ofcoures I know, I'm not stupid" I said.

"Just to tell you, they ment nothing to me" he said. I cocked an eyebrow at him. Yea, sure, they ment nothing. If they didn't, they why did you do IT with them? That's what I would like to know.

"Okay" I said calmly. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

"You jealous?" What? Me? Jealous? Now way.

"I'm not the jealous type" I stated. He gave me one of those looks that said 'I don't believe you'. Iturned towards the Tv, when all of a sudden, Two-bit changed it.

"Man, today they're showing a scary movie. Supposed to leave ya shaking" he said to us, then went into the kitchen.

Two-bit was right, I was completely shaking. Now this was a scary movie. I was holding onto Dally's shirt a little too tight. But he didn't even notice. I swear if I was alone, I would of turned the Tv off by now. I'm being honest, this is some frightening shit. The rest of the tanager was here, and I didn't want them to know that I was scared. Well, as long as nothing that will scare me half to death happens, than I'll be fine. Nothing to worry about, so I continued to watch the movie.