Going back

It's been two years since I last saw the gang. Now I'm 16 years old, and I work as a model. I know, it's wierd for me to be a model and unbelieveable. I won a contest two years ago, in the summer. The prize was a photoshoot in New York. I took my friend Elly with me. The directer like us soo much, that he signed us to a two year modeling contract. Today is my last day, before going to a different studio. That's right, all the studios want me in thier buisness. I was fooling around with my friend, and I asked her to take a picture of me in my new car. It was a black charger. I found a camera in my closet, or atleast it looked like a camera. I got in my car and placed my hands on the wheel. She pressed the button on top, and there was a flash.

The next thing I know, I'm in a town I've never seen before. I turn on my car and drive around. It looks like as if it's from the 1960's. Even the way the people are dressed. They would stare at me as I would Drive by. I stopped at a place called the DX. I parked my car and stepped into the store. There was a guy around 17 years old with a tatto of a bird on his arm. He looked at me.

"How can I help you?"he asked.

"I was wondering if you can tell me what town this is" I responded.

"Tulsa, Oklahoma" he answered. My eyes went wide.

"Oh" I said. I studied him closely. I feel like I know him from somewhere. "Excuse me, but have we met before?" I asked.

"Not that I know of" he responded.

"Oh then nevermind" I said.

"Is that all?" he asked. He seemed sad somehow.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, just a girl me and my gang really cared about disappeared" he explained.

"Oh I'm sorry" I apologized.

"It's okay" he replied.

"Want to talk aout it?" I wondered. He looked at me.

Well, we met her 3 months ago, and she was really sweet and kind from the start. She was funny too. Then one of our gang members got her mad and she left. It wasn't his fault, and she missed her home anyways, but another one of our gang members thought of her a sister, and he can barely come to work now, because she used to help us here. I've never seen him that sad before" he explained.

"Aww, well maybe one day she'll come back" I said, trying to cheer him up.

"I sure hope so" he responded.

"What was her name?" I asked.

"Cyndy" he replied.

"Hey, we have the same name" I exclaimed.

"Your name is Cyndy?" he asked. I nodded. "Where are you from?" he asked.

"South Texas, why?" I wondered. He looked at me closely, it made me feel awkward.

"Do you have any sisters?" he asked.

"Yea an older sister and a yunger one" I answered.

"What did you do for your 14 birthday?" he wondered.

"My friends threw me a surprise party but it ended badly" I replied.

Why was this guy asking me all these questions? I'm starting to think he's a stalker, or trying to be.

"What friends were they?" he asked. I thought for a moment, but couldn't remember.

"I don't know, but I do know that we were really close" I responded.