Breaking my heart

The rest of the night was calm. Dally and I almost started arguing about four times, but I let him get his way. I don't want to have our first fight just yet, heck I don't want us to be fighting at all. I really care about Dally, but I'm starting to have my doubts. I ended up passing out on the floor next to Dally. He had an arm around me, and held me tight. I felt comfertable.

I was the last one to wake up. Wierd, I'm usualy the first one to wake up. Guess today's opposite day or something. The guys were in the kitchen, having breakfast already. I walked in, and it suddenly got all quiet. I looked around. They seemed different somehow.

"Hey guys" I greeted. They went back to eating without saying a single word to me. Okay, this was uterly wierd. I looked over to what they were eating, but all I saw was somthing red and juicy. I figured that I would be just fine with a glass of chocolete milk. I went into the kitchen and opened up the fridge. There was only raw meat and some wierd red juice. Eww, what si that. I closed the fridge and walked back into the dining room. "Guys, what is there to eat?" They all lookded up. Thier mouths were completely red. What the hell were they eating? Darry stood up.

"You" he said with a grin the creeped me out. I cracked a smile.

"Haha real funny guys, but really, what are we having?" Now, they all stood up and began walking towards me. I caught a glipse of thier plates, and what I saw shocked me. They were eating raw meat, like human meat or something. I slowly began stepping back. "Guys, this is not funny anymore" I said, my voice a little shakey. I backed up to a wall, and couldn't back away anymore. Shit! They kept coming closer. It was getting difficult to breath now. I ran into the kitchen, but it wasn't long until they got me, and got me on the floor. Two-Bit, Sodapop, Darry, and Johnny held me down. Ponyboy held my head in place. Dally got ontop of me, and smiled widely and evily. His teeth were sharp, long, and stained red. I could feel myself shaking all over. He came in to bite me, and I screamed as loud as I could. That's when everything went black.

I woke up in the livingroom floor, covered in sweat. I was also shaking and gasping for air. Sodapoop was right next to me. Suddenly, the whole gang came running in. "I heard a scream, what happened?" Darry asked worridly.

"Cyndy, are you alright?" I turned to face Soda and nodded.

"I...I just had a bad dream" I responded.'

"Well, it must of been really bad cause you screamed so loud, it could be heard to Mexico" Tow-Bit said. I sighed.

"Yea it was" I stated.

"What was it about?" A curious Soda asked. I didn't want them to know it was about them wanting to eat me. What will they think? I just shook my head.

"I'd rather not talk about it" I replied.

"Well, if you need anything, just tell us okay" Darry said, going back into the kitchen. The gang went into the dining room, except for Ponyboy. I looked at him and nodded towards the front door. He nodded back. I stood up and we both walked out to the cool morning breeze. He sat on the steps, and I sat next to him.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head.

"I thought that I could talk to you about my dream since you would understand better" I said.

"Well, what was it about?" I told him my whole dream. When I was done, he seemed shocked. "Ugh, I would say you probably shouldn't of been watching that scary movie yesterday" he said.

"No its not that Pone, its just that I actually felt like Dally was ganna hurt me" I responded.

"Well in real life, I don't think he will. He acts different around you than he did with the other girls he's dated" he said.