Dally and Sylvia

I walked into the living room after waking up from a good nights sleep. Two-Bit was sitting on the couch with a newspaper covering his face.

"Hey Tow-Bit" I greeted.

"Morning Cyndy" he responded.

"Didn't know you read" I said, sitting on the other couch.

"I don't, I just like looking at the pictures here" he replied. I chuckled; that is one funny guy. Then, Johnny came in.

"Hey Johnnycake" I greeted. He smiled at me.

"Sup Cyndy" he replied, sitting down next to me.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Same as always, old man hitting me, and mom's ignoring me" he responded.

"Oh I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Aw, it's alright man" he replied. I cocked an eyebrow at him. "What?" he asked.

"Last I remember, I ain't no man" I replied with a playful smile. He laughed.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"I'm just joking with you" I stated.

"I know" he responded. He had a smile that I've never seen before. It felt nice to make the kid smile, I mean he has a tough life. I stood up and walked into the kitchen to find Darry cooking breakfast.

"Morning Darry" I greeted.

"Morning" he replied. I went to the fridge and got out a pepsie."You like pepsie?" Darry asked.

"Yupp" I responded. Then Sodapop walked in.

"Morning kid sister" he said.

"Morning" I replied, as he gave me a hug. When he pulled away, he took my pepsie. "Hey, that's mine" I whined.

"Get used to it kiddo" he said, sitting down at the table. I sat down infront of him.

"You know, I'm just happy to call you my brother" I said," So, thanks for giving me my pepsie back". Right when I said that, I snatched my coke back.

"Hey" he said.

"Get used to that Pepsie-Cola" I said, then I winked at him and walked to the living room. I sat down next to Johnny again, and placed my coke on the floor next to my feet. Johnny and Two-Bit were happily watching mickey mouse on tv.

"Your bruise is healing pretty quick huh?" Johnny asked me. I looked at him with a confused expression on my face.

"Soda told you didn't he?" I wondered. He nodded. I stood up and walked into the dining room. "You told the whole gang about my bruise didn't you?" I asked.

"Maybe" he responded, trying to sound suspiciouse. I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and hugged him like that.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked. He shrugged.

"You haven't told anybody about the Dally thing right?" I wondered. He shook his head."Thanks Soda" I said, releasing him and heading for the living room.

"No problem Mrs.Winston" he teased.

"Don't get mouthy on me soda" I warned. He smiled so crazily, that I had to smile to. I went to the living room and sat down next to Johnny. He had a scratch on his cheek, and I barely noticed. I feel really bad for him. I turned to watch the tv. I remember that when I was smaller, I used to watch this show all the time. It brought back wonderful memories.

Hey Cyndy, you plan on going to school?" Two-Bit asked. I shook my head. "How come?" he wondered.

"I'm already smart enough" I responded. He cracked a smile.