Teardrops are falling

Why did I break up with Dally? I don't know. I guess I was shocked because of what he did to me. I was still laying down on the bed. I was starting to over think ever breaking up with him. He was the first guy I have ever had a crush on, and I axually thought it was real. At this point, I needed a friend, someone who can make me feel better no matter what situation we are in. There was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in" I said, my voice a little shaky. The door opened and the gang came in, except for Dallas. He wasn't here anymore.

"Are you okay?" Soda asked me, sitting down on the bed. I shook my head. Darry came to me and asked me to sit up. I did and he began healing my cut on my head. "Don't worry, he wont hurt you no more" Soda reasured me. I slightly smiled.

"Thanks Soda" I said.

"You should of seen Soda, he began cussing Dally out" Two-Bit said.

"Gee, how come I've never heard you cuss before" I stated.

"Ya well, it got me ticked off to see he actually hurt you" he replied.

"Yea, and that was the first time we heard you cuss" Steve said.

"I know, I usually don't around you guys" I responded.

"Well, if you need anything, just let us know" Darry said, as he finished up.

"I will" I replied. They left, and now I was all alone. I layed back down. I looked back at all our memories, mine and Dally's. The first time some Soc were trying to flirt me up, he and Johnny, Two-Bit, and Ponyboy protected me. When Sylvia slapped me and told me to leave, he wouldn't stop looking for me until he found me.

When Sylvia tried looking for trouble with me, he stood up for me. At my birthday party, I accidently kissed him. And then Soc tried to take me with them the gang and him protected me. When he gave me that ring. That time I found out he started going out with Sylvia again so she wont hurt me. When Soc were beating him up for protecting me, and I got punched. When I got kidnapped and he killed Matt because of what he tried doing to me. And then, the kiss under the stars. When he got hauled in and I was worried. That was when the gang found out about us. And now, him pushing me and causing me to bleed from my head.

The many memories, mostly of him protecting me. I thought he would never hurt me. I thought he would never lay a finger on me. I though he loved me. All lies. He somehow tricked me into going out with him. You know, I'm glad we broke up. Its for the best. Yes it hurts a lot, but I have to be strong. Myabe the right one is a few heart breaks away. Altleast I'm one closer. I wonder if he even cares. Probably doesn't.

Before I knew it, it was already dark outside. And I haven't gone out of this room. That means I've skipped dinner. Going a day without eating can affect your health, but I didn't give a fuck. At this rate and condition, I wont be eating for a whole week atleast. Suddenly, the door creeked open and Soda came in with a plate of chicken. He placed on the desk next to the bed.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head. "I know how you feel, I've been through that" he said. I sat up and looked at him.

"It sucks. First, he accuses me of cheating then he pushes me. It hurt, and not only because I hit my head" I responded.

"You'll get over it in a few days, trust me" he stated.

"I don't think I will" I replied.

"Why?" I sighed.

"Because, he was the first guy I have ever loved so much. And to have my heart broken like this, will leave scars in my heart for as long as I live" I explained. He seemed dissapointed somehow.