Two-Faced {BNHA X Reader}

By teraukurawharehinga

Name: (Y/n) (L/n) Family status: Father: Unknown. Mother: Deceased. --------------------------- You had bee... More

Chapter 1: Fiery Past
Chapter 2: Something new
Chapter 3: New home
Chapter 4: Todoroki Family
Chapter 5: Years to come
Chapter 6: Escape
Chapter 7: All Might
Chapter 8: Choosen
Chapter 9: Who's Quirkless now?
Chapter 10: Training & Exam
Chapter 11: Exam p.t 2
Chapter 12: U.A Hero Academy
Chapter 13: A talk or smack?
Chapter 14: First Test Trial
Chapter 15: Yes?
Chapter 16: Longtime still see you
Chapter 17: Maybe so Baka
Chapter 18: New training
Chapter 19: Who's the bigger Villain?
Chapter 20: Save it
Chapter 21: Safe with me in your arms
Chapter 22: Notebook
Chapter 23: Training again
Chapter 24: Entering locked places
Chapter 25: Race ya
Chapter 26: Wall of Wings
Chapter 27: Other side opening
Chapter 28: See through me
Chapter 29: Secret kept
Chapter 31: What now?
Chapter 32: Wait...WHAT!?
Chapter 33: Mate or not
Chapter 34: Two-Faced
Chapter 35: Gran Torino
Chapter 36: Stain me
Chapter 37: "Takuma...No..."
Chapter 38: Cry 'Wolf'
Chapter 39: Nothing is something
Chapter 40: Final Exam
Chapter 41: Funeral and A talk with the Villain
Chapter 42: Kitten paws
Chapter 43: Poison
Chapter 44: Calling on me
Chapter 45: Nothing to say
NEW COVER!
Chapter 46: You saved more than 'Me'

Chapter 30: Who are you really?

103 4 1
By teraukurawharehinga

From the previous chapter: 

I looked all around me. Something's not right.

Then something happens. Something always bad happens...

To me. My (e/c) hues expanded.

"N-no"
I stared in horror. 

***

In the crowd...
My mother and father...
Standing side by side with twisted smiles on their faces.
Even after all these years...I still know what their facial features looked like. I spaced back and tripped landing flatly on my butt. I staggered back up quickly.
Looking back to where they were. They were still there. My father had his wings out. Looked mirrored comparing to mine. 

My lungs tighten. What is this? My mother raised her hand. And waved. I didn't move nor do anything. My Father shakes his head with a small smile tugging at lips. Then everything else stopped. I couldn't move. 

Hear. 

Think. 

I was stuck on the spot. Everything else around me blurred black and white as with my parents their clothes still in color as well as with me.
Then the waved me down. Beckoning them to come closer. I moved a wobbling step forward. Not sensing anything around me.
I kept going their arms out for me. Oh how much I wanted to run and hug them till we all turned purple and laugh our hearts out. 

I manged a small smile and kept going. I didn't see the rial in front of me. Nor did I know...This was a trap. 

"Come now (Y/n)," my mother says with a closed-eyed smile. My father doing the same. Another step. I was getting closer and closer to the edge. If I want over it I would die. I can't open my wings since one was still injured. Again. I didn't know what was happening to me. 

"Come (Y/n)~We can be together again~" they cooed. Dragging me by my hair into their death trap. I smiled taking another step, "That's it~  Come come~" they continued. The cool metal of the rial hit my lower knees. 

"Climb over," her sweet tone said, "So we can be together again"
I stood up and over the rials. Standing on top of them. 

"Come, come" they dared almost. 

(Y/n)! another voice called in my head. 

The fog cleared from my mind. I stopped from taking another step over to my death. 

'W-what--'

Don't listen to them! It's a trick!

'B-but th-their my parents--'

Your parents are dead!

I choked on my spit, but the truth hurts. 

Same with my mother! Now! Don't jump!

"Jump little one, we just want to be with you again! So we can be a family again"
But I didn't move. I clenched my fist slowly, shaking my head. I felt myself tug its way out of the chains. 

No. I won't. Never. Olympia is right, as much as I hate to say it. You are dead!

"N-no!" I screamed tearing through. I breathed out. Everything went back to its a natural color. Moving. Alive. I panted. 

'T-thanks Olympia--' Then gravity pulled at my feet. 
I slipped. My eyes widened. Oh shit. 

"OH MY GOD!" someone shouts. I fall down off the side of the railing. Screaming all the way. I tried to open my wings. No use. I tried to harden myself but I was too weak to. So I screamed, plummeting to my death. 

"AAAHHHHH!--"

"You baka!" a tired but stern voice says. Strong straps of steel wrap all round my torso and limbs. I gripped the material for dear life. 

"W-what we-we're you thinking!?" he shouts pulling me back up. His wounds still looked bad but he still fought to pass that and caught me. When I got over the rial of death. I flopped down on top of him. Scared. 

"(Y/n)-san! What were you thinking!?" he continues sitting me up. I couldn't look him in the eye. I couldn't tell him. He won't understand. 

"I-I--" I started forming nothing. 

"Don't do that!" he hugs me tightly. 

(Y/n)--

'Yes I know'  I pulled away and looked up at him. 

"We need to talk. For real now Mr. Aizawa" I say. He gasps little then sighs. 

"Fine. But you will tell me what that was all about okay" I stood up and agreed. I thanked him before he went back to Mic guy. As I turned there standing was everyone but Bakugou. I gulped while rubbing the back of my neck. 

"A-ah hey guys--hey!" several arms wrapped around me. 

"We're so glad you're okay (L/n)-san!" they all say on sync. I have never felt so much joy. 

"Y-you, guys!" I squealed hugging them back. I head locked Deku, careful of his wounds of course. 

"I-I've never had friends like you's! Thank you, guys! Really!" I say tears of joy running down my cheeks. I turned to Todoroki. He gives a small smile then I remembered his words he said before I let Olympia out. I swished my head away. 

"W-where's Bakugou?" I ask looking for him. 

"Hmm? Oh, he's...I don't know exactly" Asui croaks. I bobbed my head but before anyone else could say anything Mr. Aizawa called for me. I waved them all off before running towards the mummy figure. He gestured with his head to enter the now empty room. He sits up against the computer looking desk. Glancing up to me. 

"She's here. Hmm. I think it's time I tell her about her mother and...her condition" 

"Condition?" I say. He grunts remembering I can read minds. Of course. 

"Yes. Your other side. She...was given to you" he structured his words in a horrible looking essay. 

"How? Why? When? What does this have to do with my mother and me?" I ask countless amounts of questions. He holds his hand up to make me silent. Which worked.  

"I will answer all your questions soon enough. But first...take off your top" he asks with a straight face. My cheeks lit up like fire. 

"W-what!? Wh--" He uses his scarf and flips off my white top which was kinda see through. Revealing my scarred and wounded the skin. He comes over and traces my (f/c) on my neck. Humming to himself. 

"I see. You let your feelings get the better of you huh?" the mummy says. I shrugged still blushing. Then his fingertips traced a huge scar on my left hip leading up to my core of wings. I shudder as my skin tingled. 

"W-what are you doing--"

"The 'Number 2' hero be an ass to you?" he hisses cutting me off. 

"Y-yes" I answered warily. He clicks his knuckles you could hear the bone roll over bone. I shuddered again by the mocking noise. 

"Anyways about Olympia I know this sounds crazy but...she was given to you. Had her own life and body of her own" I turn. 

"What does that even mean? I was born with her. The first appearance was when my first rival smashed me up" I explained. He shook his black raven hair. 

"Yes, but...she was given to you at birth before you were even born. Plus it would have to have been a good year for her to complete allow herself to your body. Her Quirk: Is a demon side." Okay, it's slowly starting to make sense. 

"B-but, how was she...given to me when I was still in my mother's womb?" He gives a small sad smile. Then he looks up at me. 

"She...was my niece" 

I gasped. 

"She was on the verge of dying. Her mother my sister died giving birth, but when your mother suggested a term called 'Yukon' which is a transferring embodiment. She was saved. Inside the host of your body" 

"And because you had your great grandmother's Quirk 'Fusion' it helped her survive even more," He says finishing bluntly. 

"So. Really I thank you for that. In that case, that is why I fall for your mother. But not only that. We had a few moments before she was even married and went to school. Her and Mic guy had even given me my pro hero name" he adds. 

"You said she had her own past. How did she know her mother was dead before I nearly died just before but how with the 'Yukon' movement?" I asked with a finger to my chin. He hums before answering. 

"She knew her father died in a car incident mother at birth from one of her other aunties telling her. She took it rough. Lucky so I was good friends with your mother or she would have never existed at all" 

I walked up to him placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"Sorry-"

"There's no need to say sorry for saving my niece-"

"I mean about my mother" his eyes widened before looking at the ground. 

"She would have loved to have been with you~" I soothed. He took my hand off. 

"You have no idea (Y/n). She would have never been with me" he walks over to the window and stares up at the blue sky. He had a little flashback of your mother and him under a tree laying next t each other in peace. He felt the way the wind swished through his hair and her's. When they would laugh and talk. 

"No idea" he muttered with a small smile remembering his regretfully moments. I stood silent. I heard and saw all his memories of my mother plays like an old taping. It was sad really. 

"Mr. Aizawa" I walked behind him, "You should have made your move when you had your chance," I say without a second thought. He hooded his eyes. 

"I know...but that means that you wouldn't have been here today--"

"I would of! Just you would have been my father! And you could be with the one who made you whole. Loved you" He still didn't turn. 

"Why didn't you really?" I teased darkly. Making him shudder. He looks back up to the sky. 

"Because I couldn't stop her a girl I love and her wishes" My eyes widened with tears pickling them as my head picked up something rolling in his head. His last memory with her...

***

"Hey Eraser head!" a voice I adore called. I turned to see an (h/c) girl named (m/n) (mother's name) running towards me. I closed my locker and turned to her. 

"Come! Let's go eat at our spot!" I nodded but before I got the chance to grab my lunch she pulled on my school sleeve while swishing pass my other classmates. 

"Slow down!" I yelled with a smile. 

"You'll have to stop me!" I smirked. I activated my Quirk. She stopped then pouted. 

"Hey! No fair-hip!" I picked her up bridal style. Making her blush. "I'll carry you then" my hair comes back down as my eyes died down their red color. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I ran then stopping right underneath our fav tree. 

I placed her down as we layed down stretched out like we were going to make snow angels if there were any snow. 

"Hey Shouta" her voice sang. 

"Y-yes?" I stuttered. I saw her smile her heart melting smile. She turned to her side and grabbed my hand. Making me blush. Her fingers intertwined with mine. Fitting perfectly. 

"I-I have to go. A-and my parents ha-ave made an official Quirk marriage with someone else. I-I'm so sorry. We can't marry under the stars like we promised" My heart shattered and I pulled her close tilting her chin to meet my glassy eyes. 

"We can run away and--"

"Shhh," she put a finger to my lips. I kissed her finger then cupped her cheek. Tears running down our faces as we bump foreheads. 

"I'm so so sorry" I hugged her tight. 

"P-please don't go" I begged knowing it was no use. Her fingers dug into my back. 

"There's nothing I can do. I'm sorry Shouta, I'm sorry" I cupped her cheek again my lips inches away. 

"You can have my first kiss Eraser head" she cooed. Without a second thought. Our lips meet. Perfectly. The tender feel of her lips will never leave my memory. Never. 

"I love you (M/n)"

"I love you too Shouta"

We hugged in our little piece of forever. 

***

The memory finished like the end of a tape rolling.
Tears running down my face. 

"She was gone before I could even take her away and make her mine" he turns slowly. My (e/c) hues expanded to their limit on my reddened face. Tears working like a waterfall plastered all over his paled features. 

"The one I loved left me behind in the dark. Her light was gone. Popped from life."

"M-Mr. Aizawa--" I intervened. 

"I loved her. So much," he says coughing up more tears. 

"We never kept our promise" he ends with one last tear dropping to the ground, "I love her so much it killed me" 

-End of Chapter 30-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
3.8K 156 12
FIRST OF ALL: Any resemblance to another BNHA fanfic is purely coincidental, all of this has been created by me, I solemnly swear with my hand on my...
89.2K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
795 29 17
Tododeku / Bakudeku Other ships in the book, but they're not main ships. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Assaults Lots of OOC Swearing ~ By yours truly Bakugo Katsuki ~...