Stolen Roses

By Dark_Little_Loner

You find yourself down yet another well, but instead of going back in time you are propelled into the future... More

Stolen Roses {Intro}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 1}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 2}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 3}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 4}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 5}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 6}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 7}
Stolen Rose {Chapter 8}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 9}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 11}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 12}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 13}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 14}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 15}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 16}
Stolen Roses {Chaper 17}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 18}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 19}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 20}

Stolen Roses {Chapter 10}

545 16 6
By Dark_Little_Loner

Telling Sesshomaru was about as easy as pulling teeth. And Jaken as always was no help at all.

"Sesshomaru I owe it to them, they have taken care of me this entire time, the least I could do is stay and help for a bit. They welcomed you two to stay as well, but if you want maybe you can go to Japan and see if you can find out anything. At least with doing this, I am ensuring we have a place in case we're not able to find a way back. Things aren't like they used to be, there are too many humans around to just hideout in the woods." You tried to reason. 

The two of you have been going back and forth for so long even Jaken had decided to quiet down and let you two have at it.

"Staying is unnecessary as you owe them nothing. This Sesshomaru will not leave his ward in the hands of such a lowly demon." Sesshomaru had said voice low and monotone making it hard to argue. "I told them I would stay. And Sebastian hasn't even touched me, hell I think the longest conversation we had was on the best way to hide a flamethrower." 

You saw Sesshomaru's eyebrow arch in questioning. "You don't want to know, but I'm sure you'll see before we leave." you said thinking of the reckless light haired chef. 

"Please, you know I wouldn't recommend it if it wasn't necessary or smart. I owe them and they can help us! Things. Have. Changed. I don't even know this time that well. They can help us Sesshomaru. We have no money, no place to stay, and the only place relatively familiar is almost 6,000 miles away and not quite a walkable destination. And even if we did make it there, Sebastian already said it's not the same."

"Fine." you heard Sesshomaru seeth between clenched canines.  "Twelve moon cycles and then we leave. " 

"Thank you! Now, how about we start introductions? I'm sure the others would love to..."

"No"

"Oh don't be a sourpuss." 

You saw Sesshomaru cut his eyes at you.  'Dogs I swear.'

"Let's go I promise it won't be that bad! And besides, you will need to know them and the manor should we be here that long. Did you plan on staying in here the entire time?" looking over at Sesshomaru you could see his displeasure anyone could have. It wasn't hidden.

Walking out of the room with Sesshomaru and Jaken behind you, you started to point out halls and rooms along the way saying what was what. Pointing out the other's rooms you noticed Sesshomaru become instantly uncomfortable. "They keep the females so close to the males?" 

"Yeah, this is the servant's area, the area is too small to separate by sex and besides there is just me and Mey-Rin so it would be stupid to separate on opposite house sides." you said remembering how the servants in Sesshomaru's Palace were, unmated males and females were housed separately to ensure nothing of the mature rating happened. 

"The creatures room is right across from yours." 

"He rarely uses it though, I always thought maybe he took naps elsewhere, I mean now I know he wasn't sleeping at all it's just what I thought." you were still so embarrassed and ashamed of yourself, all this time and you never knew. You could feel Sesshomaru burning holes in the back of your skull, probably waiting for another chance to scold you for your shortcoming. 'I always was getting myself into trouble but this probably takes the cake.'

You finally looked back to catch his stare but you saw his look changed, he was now deep in thought. His eyes never meeting yours. 

"This Sesshomaru does not know Engrish" He stated trying to say the last word in English. 

You almost doubled over laughing in the hallway. "Don't worry, I will have plenty of time to teach you. And it is pronounced English, not Engrish. You're making an 'are' sound when you should be making an 'elle' sound. Sebastian and Tanaka both know Japanese, so there are two people you can communicate with. Also, the young master has a friend from the mainland, his native language is Chinese but he knows some Japanese as well." You tried to reassure him.

"Hn"

Continuing on your way the three of you entered the kitchen. 

"Baldroy" 

"Eh yeah?" the Chef answered in a disinterested tone. You could see he was desperately searching for something. 

"This is Lord Sesshomaru and Master Jaken, the young master wishes for me to stay for a year so they will be staying as well."

"Nice to meet you two blokes, sorry bout the fightin earlier. Everyone calls me Bard, I'm the chef yeah." Bard said holding his hand out towards Sesshomaru only to receive a hard stare in return. 

"Bard they don't know English, but no worries I will be helping them with that, also I already told them everyone's positions. He's not big on touching." you said with a slight laugh. Bard looked kind of miffed that Sesshomaru refused to shake his hand.  

"Well, I hope you enjoy ya stay here." Bard said just trying to be respectful. 

After translating everything he had said back to the two you said your goodbyes and lead them into the garden in search of Finnian. Upon arriving you immediately felt an arm around your waist. Looking up you saw Sesshomaru lift off before seeing a large tree in the spot the three of you had just occupied. 

"OH NO!!! SORRY _Y/N_ I DIDN'T MEAN TOO, I DIDN'T SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!" Finny had yelled the tears already flowing heavily down his cheeks as he ran up and grabbed the two of you squeezing tightly to both you and Sesshomaru. You could hear Sesshomaru growling from the tight hold, "Sesshomaru it's fine! He is just very emotional." "Where has he got this strength from?" Sesshomaru seethed out.  

"I guess they practiced things on him and it left him like this, like um, potions and things, it's best not to move." you told him in between breaths and slight "It's alright's" and "We're ok's!". 

He finally put you both down and you saw Sesshomaru keeping his hand on Bakusaiga. "It's fine! He really is harmless he just doesn't know his own strength." you said reassuringly.

You saw his grip calm some but still remain.

"Hey Finny, did Sebastian ask you to uproot that tree?"

"No I didn't." you heard from the annoyed butler behind you. Looking back you could see him holding the bridge of his nose. 

"OOO I'M SORRY SEBASTIAN! I was trying to pull the weeds and..and I think I m-may have grabbed a root." Finny said weakly, fresh tears still staining his cheeks. 

"Clean this up. And Finnian, please do try to be more careful someone could have been hurt." Sebastian said doing his signature closed eyes smile towards you and Sesshomaru. 'Good try at being nice Sebastian but I don't think it'll work' you thought.

"Perhaps if you ask nicely the mutt may help you bury the stick." he had added on while walking away sneaking a side look at Sesshomaru as he passed, though he didn't understand what he had said he could still sense it was a jab at him. Jaken's mouth already going a mile a minute at both Finny and the butler, no one being able to understand the croaks. 

"Oh go fuck Ken, Barbie." you said pissed that he was making a comment like that towards your friend. You saw his step falter before he turned back to look at you. Sesshomaru was instantly picking up on both yours and Sebastian's auras. He was ready for a fight. But you knew that playing nice was the best choice right now.

"Remember _Y/N_ a year is a very long time I suggest not upsetting your boss." he said with a flash of his eyes before turning and walking away. 

The rest of the tour went somewhat smoothly. After helping Finny with the tree and giving a proper introduction, you had introduced Sesshomaru and Jaken to the rest of the household staff. Mey-Rin had immediately blushed and tried to hold in the blood threating to flow from her nose because of this, she had ended up backing into a priceless vase that none of us could save, well at least the ones that attempted to save it. After you helped her clean the mess and quickly hide the mini-disaster from the young master and his butler. Next was Tanaka. And well, he was Tanaka. Telling Sesshomaru all about his steam and how his tea helped him to function. Sesshomaru had even chimed in on some other remedies that may produce longer 'steam" times. 

Then there was Pluto, you hadn't taken him to meet him per say but while showing him the gardens Pluto had decided then to check out the new dog in town. 

Sesshomaru was absolutely miffed after meeting the white-haired hellhound that now bore a collar with the name "Sesshomaru" written on it in both Japanese and English. Screeches from the imp were all that could be heard as the collar melted in a green ooze. 'Oh, it's on Barbie.'

(A/N: I know Sebastian doesn't know Japanese or at least it doesn't say he does. But I don't want to have to translate back and forth between everyone. I can't remember if I ever introduced Pluto before but I thought of this idea and it made me laugh"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1K 21
This is my second fan fiction. Yay XD!!! This is also about Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. You are 17. Ciel is 18. Sebastian is also your teacher. Oh and...
62.4K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...
10.1K 662 13
Demons. They are masters of practically anything and everything, and are pretty much unmatched in combat. That's why when Ciel is given a case by the...
951K 25.9K 60
I don't own Black Butler :)) You are a half-angel, half-demon... For demons, their hearts don't beat until they pass their soulmate, they don't feel...