Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 60 - Painful Announcement

388 22 0
By GoldenChainz

1 week and 4 days later Wednesday 9:45 P.M

Aniyah walked inside the huge mansion with Ashley and two bodyguards and Aniyah's 'bodyguard' shut the front door and locked it after they got inside and Ashley looked around and she said "Dad?"

Franklyn came out and said "Yes dear?"

Ashley said "Where is everyone?"

Franklyn said "In the dinning room sweetie.. You and Aniyah get ready, then come down."

Aniyah and Ashley looked at each other and they both nodded their heads and walked upstairs together. Ashley said "I literally love you. I can't wait till your my sister."

Aniyah laughed and said "Kaiden and I have only been together for a month and three days.. Slow your roll."

Ashley and Aniyah laughed in sync and they both walked into their rooms and Aniyah quickly got dressed into a beautiful dinner dress and black heals.

Aniyah walked downstairs and Ashley was waiting for her and Aniyah smiled and Ashley and Aniyah walked into the dinning room together where, Raphael, Haley, Louise, Leo, Kaiden, and Franklyn we're all sitting.

Aniyah sat down next to Kaiden and he rested his hand on her thigh, Aniyah smiled and grabbed his hand and Ashley sat down next to Leo and Franklyn.

After a few minutes of the chefs bringing out the food Franklyn said "I have to tell you all something."

Everyone stopped what they we're doing and looked up at him. Franklyn said "This past week, I have been going to endless meetings with Kaiden, for people to know who he is.. and why.. but Kaiden, doesn't know why... Neither does anyone.. and It's time for everyone to know."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and he was staring at Franklyn hard. Aniyah looked at Franklyn and Franklyn stood up and said "I have a hard time saying this... but..."

Franklyn looked at everyone and he took a deep breath and he said "I have lung cancer.. It's to the point of no treatment.. and I only have two months left.. to live."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden instantly and anger filled his face, Kaiden let go of Aniyah instantly and he stood up fast and his chair flew back and he yelled and said "TWO MONTHS!!!?? How long have you known!"

Franklyn said "I have known for 5 months now."

Kaiden slammed his hands hard on the table and said "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!? You didn't think I deserved to know!!? That's a pretty fucking serious conversation to have with your child!"

Franklyn said "I understand your upset.."

Kaiden said "Whatever."

Kaiden stormed out of the room and Aniyah looked at Franklyn he nodded his head and Aniyah followed Kaiden quickly.

Aniyah took off her heals and ran up the stairs and into her and Kaiden's room and she said "Kaiden..."

Kaiden was packing and Aniyah said "Kaiden."

Kaiden ignored her and he forcefully put clothes into his suitcase and Aniyah walked over to him and grabbed his arm gently and he pulled his arm away fast and said "Don't. Touch. Me!"

Aniyah took a step back and Kaiden looked at her and said "Did you know!"

Aniyah said "What-no! Kaiden! Of course I didn't know.."

Kaiden looked down and continued putting things into his bag and Aniyah placed her hands on his suitcase and said "Talk to me."

Kaiden was breathing heavily and he said "Aniyah. You need to leave the room."

Aniyah said "I'm not leaving you.."

Kaiden looked at her and said "I don't want to hurt you..." With Pain and worry in his tone.

Aniyah grabbed his arm and pulled him into a tight hug and said "I know one thing, that you love me.. and you are not going to hurt me."

Kaiden started crying hysterically into her shoulder and Aniyah started rubbing Kaiden's back and said "I got you."

Kaiden gripped her back hard and continued crying and Aniyah took a deep breath and pulled away and grabbed Kaiden's face to look down at her and Aniyah said "You need to talk to him. You need to get ready to be leader.. I know it's hard losing a parent.. but use this month to say goodbye, and use this month to prepare.. ask him all the questions you need... and I'll be here, to be there when you need to cry, scream, vent.. I'll be here.. Okay?"

Kaiden nodded his head and Aniyah wiped his tears and she said "Do you wanna cry?"

Kaiden nodded his head with tears coming out and Aniyah pulled him into a tight hug and Kaiden gripped her back and started sobbing into her shoulder. Aniyah started rubbing his back to relax him and he was holding onto her so tightly.

After many minutes Kaiden stopped crying and they unhugged and Aniyah looked up at him and said "Don't let your last moments with him be filled with rage.. okay?"

Kaiden nodded his head and he kissed her forehead and said "God I love you."

Aniyah smiled and said "and I love you.. Now-" Aniyah wiped his tears and said "let's get you downstairs and with your family."

Kaiden smiled and nodded his head and Aniyah grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers and they walked downstairs together.

Aniyah and Kaiden walked into the dinning room and Franklyn looked at Kaiden worried and Kaiden and Aniyah sat down. Franklyn said "Hi son.."

Kaiden said "Franklyn."

Aniyah looked up at Kaiden and she pulled his arm and he lowered his head to her and she whispered in her ear "Kaiden he is dying.. Don't let the last moments be filled with rage."

Kaiden took a deep breath and kissed her on the cheek and lifted his head up and grabbed Aniyah's hand and interlocked their fingers and Kaiden said "So. Do other people know?"

Franklyn said "Only my closest allies.."

Kaiden scoffed and said "You tell them.. and not your son. The one who IS taking over. Sweet."

Aniyah started rubbing her thumb gently on Kaiden's hand and he took a deep breath and Franklyn said "I know... I'm deeply sorry son."

Kaiden nodded his head and Leo said "do you want a funeral?"

Franklyn said "No. I just want you all to move on from my death."

Kaiden said "Move on?! How do you expect me to move on! I won't have any parents!"

Franklyn said "You have Sarah."

Kaiden laughed and said "Please. She's just a gold digger and you know it.. but you don't care because her pussy good."

Aniyah said "Kaiden stop."

Kaiden took a deep breath and Aniyah stood up and said "Come on."

Kaiden looked up at her and she smiled and Kaiden nodded his head and stood up and Kaiden followed her.

After they left the room Louise said "Que Aniyah est bon pour lui" (Aniyah is good for him)

Franklyn looked at Louise and said "C'est pourquoi je l'ai autorisée ici, elle le calme clairement." (That's why I allowed her here, she clearly calms him.)

Louise smiled and Leo said "She understands the risk.. right?"

Franklyn nodded his head and said "Yes.. They've talked about it many times."

Leo said "Right.."

Franklyn looked to his left and looked at Aniyah and Kaiden standing by the pool and her hugging him with him crying into her. Franklyn took a deep breath and continued eating with everyone.

End of Part Sixty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.5K 23
olive is a shy chubby girl. she had been bullied by her twin brother -kyle- and the whole school ,ever since her parents died in a freak accident. af...
357K 8K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
94.2K 1.8K 36
'Why is he giving me that look' what does he want from me. This story is about a girl named Rosanna that has lots of difficulty in her life. What ha...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...