Love and War

De GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... Mais

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 58 - Meeting the Family

389 18 0
De GoldenChainz

11 Hours and 53 Minutes later 5:05 A.M

Aniyah, Kaiden, and Franklyn all got off the plane and their luggage was already in a new car. Aniyah looked around and she smiled and said "It's so beautiful.."

Kaiden smiled and said "This is where I was born and raised Aniyah. Well, in the city 'Nice'"

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "Am I meeting your family?"

Kaiden smiled and said "Yes."

Aniyah said "Oh shi-Jeez.. okay.."

Kaiden laughed and said "Don't be nervous. They'll love you."

Aniyah said "They don't like Sarah?"

Kaiden said "They don't like her because they adored my mom."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers and Franklyn said "I'll meet you guys at the mansion. I have to deal with someone."

Kaiden nodded his head and pulled Aniyah gently to the car and opened the passenger door for her, she smiled and got in and Kaiden closed the door and quickly walked to the drivers seat and got in and drove away fast. Aniyah looked out the window at the beautiful view and Kaiden said "Get some rest beautiful, it's a long drive."

Aniyah said "I wanna stay up with you."

Aniyah turned on the radio and a woman started speaking french. Kaiden looked at Aniyah and said "You understand french right?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Yeah. I do actually."

Kaiden smiled and said "My family is going to love you."

Aniyah smiled and said "I hope so.."

Kaiden looked at her and she looked out the window after finding a good song and Kaiden smiled and placed his hand on her thigh and continued driving fast on the freeway. His car says "Meunier" on the side which means 'Miller' in English.

After a long drive Kaiden pulled up to a beautiful huge mansion.

Aniyah's eyes widened and Aniyah said "Holy shit!!"

Kaiden laughed and Aniyah said "When you take over.. Will you get this?"

Kaiden said "Yeah. There's also five buildings in every country."

Aniyah said "Jesus Christ..."

Kaiden laughed and Aniyah said "I'm changing before I meet your family." and got out of the car.

Kaiden laughed and got out and Aniyah opened her suitcase and grabbed out a beautiful floral dress, and white heals

Aniyah quickly got dressed into her dress and she pulled on her heals, and then she zipped up her suitcase and combed out her hair and Kaiden watched her and said "Aniyah. Your doing too much."

Aniyah said "I am making a good impression!"

Kaiden laughed and said "Alright sunshine."

After a few seconds a man in a suit walked out and said "Hello Sir Kaiden, may I take your bags?"

Kaiden looked at him and said "Oh yes. They are in the trunk. Thank you."

He looked at Aniyah and said "Oh. I didn't know you we're bringing a guest."

Kaiden said "This is my girlfriend. A little suprise."

The man said "Oh my apologies ma'am, oh sir Kaiden. The family will love her."

Kaiden smiled and looked at Aniyah and Aniyah smiled and said "I'm Aniyah."

The man smiled and said "I am Raphael"

Aniyah smiled and said "It is nice to meet you Raphael."

Kaiden smiled and looked at Raphael and said "Is everyone here?"

Raphael looked at Kaiden and said "Yes Sir Kaiden, Franklyn let everyone know you are here."

Kaiden nodded his head and said "Thank you Raphael"

Kaiden grabbed Aniyah's hand and interlocked their fingers and they both started walking towards the huge front door. Aniyah took a deep breath and Kaiden said "Don't be nervous. They'll love you."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden chuckled and knocked the front door, another man in the same matching shirt as Raphael opened the door and said "Sir Kaiden.. Its been a long time. Welcome home."

Kaiden smiled and walked inside with Aniyah and Kaiden looked to his left and saw his family. Kaiden squeezed Aniyah's hand and she looked up at him and he had this nervous look.

Aniyah smiled and said "You got me, I got you."

Kaiden looked down at her and smiled and nodded his head, they both walked over and everyone yelled excitedly and everyone hugged Kaiden. Aniyah saw a girl staring at him, in a very, very interested way. Aniyah ignored it and looked at Kaiden and he was hugging everyone.

After a few minutes everyone unhugged and Kaiden grabbed Aniyah's hand and pulled her into him gently and said "Tout le monde, c'est Aniyah. ma petite amie" (Everyone, this is Aniyah. My girlfriend.)

Everyone's eyes widened and the girl that was staring at Kaiden rolled her eyes and said "Rencontrer quelqu'un qui ne vous comprend probablement pas. ou l'un d'entre nous. bon choix Kaiden." (Dating someone who probably doesn't understand you. or any of us. nice choice Kaiden.)

Aniyah smiled and completely ignored her and said "C'est sympa de vous rencontrer, Kaiden a bien parlé de vous." (It's nice to meet you guys, Kaiden spoke well of you.)

Kaiden's families eyes lit up and the girls face lit up with shock. A beautiful girl came up to Aniyah and said "Mon petit frère sort enfin avec quelqu'un, dieu merci." (My little brother finally is dating someone, thank god.)

Aniyah smiled and said "Ashley, right?"

Ashley smiled and said "Yes! Kaiden talk shit?"

Aniyah laughed and said "Oh tons. You know brothers." In a playful sarcastic way.

Ashley laughed and said "Oh Kaiden. I love her already." and pulled Aniyah into a hug.

Aniyah laughed and Kaiden said "Yeah. I do too."

An older lady screamed and said "YOU LOVE HER!? Oh my goodness! Oh sweetie thank you!" and pulled Aniyah into a hug.

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and he raised an eyebrow and chucked. Ashley and the older lady let go and Aniyah walked back over to Kaiden and Kaiden wrapped his arm around her tightly and said "Please introduce yourselves, so then my poor girlfriend isn't confused."

Everyone laughed and Ashley said "I'm Ashley, obviously the better sibling."

The older lady said "Louise, La tante de Kaiden" (Kaiden's aunt)

A young adult boy said "Leo, Kaiden's best cousin."

and the girl who clearly has a crush said "Haley, I work for Louise."

Aniyah raised an eyebrow and Kaiden said "Never met Haley. Nice to meet you."

Haley blushed and said "Nice to meet you too. Kaidey."

Kaiden cleared his throat and said "It's Kaiden."

Haley's face Instantly showed embarrassment, and Louise said "Kaiden et Aniyah peuvent partager votre vieille chambre, je l'ai refaite pour votre âge." (Kaiden you and Aniyah may share your old bedroom, I got it redone for your age.)

Kaiden smiled and interlocked Aniyah's and his fingers and said "Come on sunshine."

Aniyah looked at Haley right in the eyes and said "Okay.. Kaidey."

Kaiden smiled bright and kissed Aniyah on the forehead and Aniyah smirked at Haley and Haley clenched her jaw and looked away. Aniyah smiled and her and Kaiden walked away up the huge stairs and into Kaiden's old bedroom and their suitcases we're already on the bed.

Kaiden shut the door and locked it and Aniyah turned around to him and he smirked and said "Making Haley jealous huh?"

Aniyah crossed her arms and said "She clearly was eye fucking you."

Kaiden raised an eyebrow and Aniyah said "and you clearly didn't do anything about it."

Kaiden laughed and said "Sunshine. I could careless about her. I love you, and she means nothing."

Aniyah stared into his eyes and Kaiden said "I love you."

Aniyah tilted her head to the side and Kaiden stared at her and said "Are you giving me the silent treatment?"

Aniyah smiled and said "No. i love you too. Just wanted to see how long I could stay mad."

Kaiden said "you are such a weirdo."

Aniyah laughed and her and Kaiden unpacked their suitcases and Aniyah said "You know what this meeting is about?" Kaiden shook his head no and said "Something important though." Aniyah nodded her head and after a few minutes they both finished putting everything away and sat down on the bed and started watching movies together.

End of Part Fifty-Eight

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

My Crazy Classmate De Ace

Ficção Adolescente

1.1K 202 27
**Summary:** The story follows a spoiled teenage boy named Kai who attends a prestigious high school. he's used to getting everything he wants and is...
18.6K 559 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
Loves a Fight De Loonlore

Ficção Adolescente

220K 4.9K 58
What would you do if your life turned to complete and utter shit after just one day? Would you breakdown and pray someone held you together? What if...
Nerd to Badass De rose_martinez

Ficção Adolescente

1.4M 42.5K 23
olive is a shy chubby girl. she had been bullied by her twin brother -kyle- and the whole school ,ever since her parents died in a freak accident. af...