Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 57 - Leaving Town

418 20 0
By GoldenChainz

«»

«»

At Kaiden's

Aniyah and Kaiden got out of his car and Kaiden quickly grabbed Aniyah's arm and pulled her into him and crashed his lips onto hers. Aniyah instantly kissed him back and after a few seconds they stopped and Kaiden said "I love you."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "I love you too."

Kaiden grabbed her hand, interlocked their fingers and walked inside. His dad was talking to Sarah and Sarah looked at Aniyah and then back at Franklyn. Kaiden said "We'll be upstairs packing."

Franklyn said "Alright Kaiden."

Kaiden and Aniyah walked upstairs and she walked into her room and Kaiden walked into his. Aniyah looked through her closet and after a few seconds Kaiden came back with two suitcases and set them down on the floor and said "Here you go sunshine."

Aniyah smiled and said "Thank you baby."

Kaiden left her room and Aniyah started packing her suitcases with everything she needs. She grabbed a beautiful dress and some shoes, she layed it down on her bed and then walked into her bathroom and ran the shower water.

After it warmed up she got in and started washing herself. After a few minutes she felt warmth behind her and she turned around to Kaiden, he instantly pressed his lips against hers and picked her up.

Aniyah moaned and gripped his hair and Kaiden smirked and said "You gotta be quiet. My parents are downstairs."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden grabbed his dick and pushed it into her. Aniyah bit hard into Kaiden's shoulder to hide her moans and Kaiden smirked and crashed her body up against the wall and started moving himself hard into her.

Aniyah gripped Kaiden's back leaving marks and she bit harder and she started doing muffled screams. Kaiden smirked and smacked her ass hard and contined fucking her hard.

Aniyah flew her head back and said "Kaiden!"

Kaiden pressed his lips against hers to silence her and she closed her eyes tightly and Kaiden grabbed both her legs and layed her back against the wall and started pounding into her. Kaiden stopped kissing her and he felt her getting hotter and tight and Kaiden said "Don't cum."

Aniyah opened her eyes instantly and Kaiden smirked and said "Obey me."

Aniyah nodded her head and gripped his shoulders and bit her bottom lip hard causing blood and Kaiden watched her and he looked down at himself going in and out of her roughly and Aniyah said "Please!! Please let me."

Kaiden smirked and said "No."

Aniyah flew her head back and Aniyah covered her mouth and Kaiden watched her and she started moaning very loud into her hand. Kaiden said "Shhhh. They'll hear you."

Aniyah removed her hand and said "I don't care! Fuck!! Kaiden!!"

Kaiden covered her mouth and she started screaming into his hand and Kaiden was moaning and he said "Cum for me."

Aniyah Instantly cummed, and Kaiden could feel her hot juices running down his dick and onto his thigh. Aniyah was screaming into his hand and Kaiden pulled her body close and she bit hard into his shoulder and Kaiden gripped her ass and he moaned and cummed deep inside her.

Aniyah screamed loud into his shoulder and Kaiden pulled himself out of her and Aniyah's body started shaking like crazy. Kaiden was breathing heavily and he said "Shit.."

Aniyah's eyes we're closed and Kaiden set her down on a little shower seat and washed her off and then washed himself and rinsed them both off.

Kaiden turned off the shower and Aniyah went to stand up and her body hurt. Kaiden raised an eyebrow and Aniyah grabbed her vagina and said "Fuck Kaiden.."

Kaiden chuckled and said "You Alright?"

Aniyah shook her head no and said "I can't walk."

Kaiden smirked and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her and picked her up and then set her down on the bathroom counter and then he dryed himself off. Aniyah was still breathing heavily and Kaiden smirked and picked Aniyah up and carried her out to her bed and sat her down, he dryer her off and Aniyah laughed and Kaiden grabbed her dress and pulled it on her and put on her shoes, she stood up and grabbed onto Kaiden and took a deep breath and Kaiden said " someone is gonna be sore "

Aniyah laughed and said "oh shut up"

Kaiden kissed her in the forehead and said "you okay now?"

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "yeah I'm good now"

Kaiden smiled and said "Alright baby. I'm gonna go take your suitcases downstairs.. You all packed?"

Aniyah said "I still need to pack my toothbrush and stuff, but clothes wise yes I'm done."

Kaiden said "alright baby. I'll grab a bag for your stuff and then I'll take your suitcases downstairs."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden left the room and Aniyah painfully walked into her bathroom and grabbed her things and Kaiden handed her a bag and she smiled and said "Thank you"

Kaiden nodded his head with a smile and then left the bathroom, Aniyah packed everything she needs and walked into her room and grabbed her phone charger and headphones and then left her room, she heard talking in Blakes room and she opened the door too Franklyn, Franklyn looked at Aniyah and said "Hello Dear"

Aniyah smiled and said "Hello Frank"

Franklyn got up and hugged Aniyah, she was shocked at first and she hugged him back and Franklyn said "thank you"

Aniyah said "for what?"

Franklyn said "Well.. Kaiden called me 'dad' he never called me that for a long time.. And with you he's smiling and laughing, you brought my son back.. So thank you"

Aniyah smiled and said "He's a great guy"

Aniyah and Franklyn unhugged and Franklyn nodded his head with a smile and he said "all packed?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Franklyn said "Oh good. I'll see you in the car then" and left the room.

Aniyah took a deep breath and walked over to Blake and said "Goodbye Blake.."

Aniyah left Blake's room and walked downstairs slowly due to still being sore and Kaiden came back inside and Aniyah smiled and he grabbed her bag and kissed her on the forehead and walked it out to the car, Sarah looked at Aniyah and said "Take care of those two."

Aniyah looked at her and said "you aren't coming?"

Sarah shook her head and said "Franklyns family is down there... And they don't like me, so I'm going to stay here and watch Blake."

Aniyah said "oh..."

Franklyn walked inside and pulled Sarah into a hug and kissed her, Aniyah looked at how happy they were and it made her miss her parents, Aniyah walked outside to Kaiden and he closed the trunk and said "Hey baby."

Aniyah said "Kaiden, can I ask you something personal."

Kaiden said "Always baby. I trust you."

Aniyah smiled and said "Where's your mom?"

Kaiden looked down into her eyes, Aniyah saw the pain fill his eyes and Aniyah said "If it's too upsetting then-" Kaiden said "She died. When I was 13"

Aniyah looked up into his eyes and he said "She was my best friend.. After she died I stopped caring, I pushed everyone away, I was cold, heartless, broken.. I hated everyone, and I hated my dad, because after a year he moved on.. Like it was nothing."

Aniyah pulled Kaiden into a hug and he gripped her back and started crying into her shoulder and said "I miss her.. So much"

Aniyah started running his back and said "She'll always be with you baby.. I bet she's so proud of you, seeing the man you are today."

Kaiden smiled and said "God I love you."

Aniyah smiled and said "and I love you."

Kaiden and Aniyah unhugged and she wiped his tears and Kaiden kissed her on the forehead and opened the door for her, she smiled and got in and Kaiden followed her. Franklyn got in and their driver started taking them to the airport.

After a few minutes they got to the airport and many men came and grabbed the suitcases and carried them into the private jet. Aniyah looked at the jet absolutely amazed, it was absolutely beautiful.

The three of them walked inside and Aniyah's eyes widened, she gasped and Kaiden smiled and she said "Kaiden.. it's so beautiful."

Kaiden sat down and Aniyah quickly sat down next to him and layed her head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around her and Franklyn sat down on a chair across from them. Franklyn looked at Kaiden smiling down at Aniyah and she was drawing circles on his arm. Franklyn smiled and looked out the window.

And after many minutes the jet took off and Aniyah watched them fly over beautiful California, Aniyah layed down on Kaiden's lap and he smiled and rested his arms on her stomach and she smiled and closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

End of Part Fifty-Seven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...
18.6K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
1.1K 202 27
**Summary:** The story follows a spoiled teenage boy named Kai who attends a prestigious high school. he's used to getting everything he wants and is...