Lashton One Shots

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Contains baby 5sos, cliffhangers, mystery, pirates, blackmail, fluff, lemons, tons of Lashton and very few sp... More

Lashton One Shots
#Lashton
Baby Ashton
Baby Ashton Part 2
Baby Ashton Part 3
Baby Ashton Part 4
Skinny Love
Baby Luke
Baby Luke Part 2
Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush
He Likes Boys
Cake
Storm
"I'll Catch You If You Fall."
The Hybrid Story
Different Ending
Mute
Luke's Fairy
Luke's Fairy Part 2
Luke's Fairy Part 3
Superhero
Superhero Part 2
Countdown
Sick
Cop VS Criminal
Stuck In A Lift
Luke's Christmas Present
Heartbreak Boy
Glass Cases and Kisses
Note Passing
Princes
The Moviestar and the Maid
Wild Love
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll Part 2
Voodoo Doll Part 3
Bad Influence
Socks
The Five Day Challenge
Luke's Flower Child
Luke's Flower Child Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 3
Niall's Flower Children Mishap
Niall's Flower Children Mishap Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 4.5
Everyday
Punks VS Nerds
Punks VS Nerds Part 2
Sightless Eyes
Escapist
Saving Red
Switched
Freedom- Read All About It
Freedom- Never Surrender
Freedom- Bad Day
Freedom - Gives You Hell
Ashton's Fairy
Find Love On Earth
Luke's Birthday
The Taste Of Ashton
Friends With Benefits
Mango Smoothie
Reader Asks
Character Asks
The Cutest Delivery Boy
LashtonIsAKenguin
Tonight Love Slowly Blooms More
For Larry_Lashton ♡
Blackmail
Blackmail Part 2
Blackmail Part 3
Blackmail Part 4
Blackmail Part 5
Blackmail Part 6
Ashly and Lucy
Boarding School
The Good Life
Bubble Bath
Gravity
Promises
Super Models Mean Super Crushes
Mine To Hold
Luke's Kink
Unsouled
Candy Kisses
Ashton's Birthday
The Dare
The Dare Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 3
Mini Ashton
Smalla Than A Bug
The Problem With Santa
How It Really Happened
Stockholm Syndrome
Stockholm Syndrome Part 2
The Copper Scroll
The Copper Scroll Part 2
The Copper Scroll Part 3
The Copper Scroll Part 4
The Copper Scroll Part 5
Oblivious
Opposites Can't Attract
Opposites Can't Attract Part 2
Script What You're Going To Say
Fish Out Of Water
The Hunger Games
Friday The 13th
Luke_Is_A_Penguin
Not According To Plan
Petsmart
Luke's Flower Child Part 5

I Love/Hate My Neighbor

23.6K 344 406
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Luke Hemmings and his boyfriend, Calum Hood, just moved into a new house, which is right next to Ashton Irwins and his boyfriend, Michael Cliffords house. And Luke and Ashton don't get along, at all.

based off All American Rejects's "Gives You Hell" music video

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Luke set down the heavy box and wiped sweat off his forehead.

Calum came up behind him and hugged him. "We're finally done!"

Luke smiled and turned around. "Welcome to our new house!"

Calums reply was cut off as sudden, loud, noises came from outside.

The couple ran outside to see his new neighbors standing on a stage, playing the guitar loudly.

"Hey!" Luke yelled, walking up to them. "What are you two doing?!"

One of them looked up from his guitar, winked at Luke and turned up the volume. Luke gritted his teeth and stomped to the back of the house. Calum quickly followed.

Luke found their power box and pulled the plug. The music instantly cut.

"Hey!" Luke heard him exclaim.

They walked back to the front, where the neighbors were looking at their guitars, wondering what happened.

Luke crossed his arms.

The one with wavy brown hair sighed and jumped off the stage, walking up to Luke. Luke was taller, although barely, but the guy was wearing boots that added at least three inches to his height. He towered over Luke. His eyeliner lined eyes glared down at Luke, and Luke took a small step back.

"Who are you?" The guy asked. His partner jumped off the stage and waved. Calum smiled and waved back.

"I'm Luke, who are you?" Luke asked, tilting his head back to look at the guys face properly.

"Ashton, and this is Michael." Ashton introduced.

"Oh, this is Calum." Luke said, bringing Calum forward.

"Your name is so punk rock." Calum smiled, holding out his hand. Ashton looked at it and smiled, shaking his hand. "Thanks mate."

"Well, it's already nine at night, so could you keep your music down? We're going to bed." Luke said. Ashton's eyes widened. "Wait seriously? You're going to bed this early?"

Mikey burst out laughing and Ashton punched him, fighting back a laugh of his own. Luke glared. "Yeah, I actually have to work tomorrow. I assume you don't."

Ashton spread his arms out and grinned. "I'm in a band bitch."

Luke gasped. "How dare you say that word!"

Michael collapsed on the floor, laughing so hard. "This guy." He mouthed, pointing to Luke. Ashton laughed.

Luke stomped his foot. "Shut up! Come on Calum." He grabbed Calums hand and led him inside their house. Calum turned and waved good bye to their new neighbors.

Luke slammed his door angrily. "How rude! I do not care for that mans launguage."

"Hey," Calum rubbed Luke's shoulders. "How bout I make you some tea and we snuggle in bed?"

Luke sighed. "Okay."

Outside, Ashton had found out why and how their sound had been cut.

"Mikey!" He called.

"Yeah?" Michael pulled out his lighter and lit the cigarette that Ashton held in his mouth.

"Thanks. I found out what happened." He showed him the power box. Mikey rubbed his hands together. "Great, how are we getting revenge?"

Ashton grinned and blew out smoke. "Watch."

-

"Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world..."

Luke sat up in bed.

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere..."

"Un-freaking-believable." Luke muttered, throwing off his covers. He slipped on his shoes and ran outside.

"Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit, he took the midnight train going anywhere! A singer in a smokey room, smell of wine and cheap perfume..."

"What the heck are you doing!" Luke cried out as Calum ran outside too.

"Hey neighbor!" Ashton shouted from his stage. "Wanna do a duet?"

"It's three in the morning!" Luke shouted.

"There's always time for Journey!" Ashton yelled. He turned the amp all the way up. "For a smile they can share the night, it goes on and on and on and on!"

Mikey flicked on his lighter and waved it back and forth from his spot on the stage.

"I don't have time for this!" Luke ran back inside and grabbed a pair of scissors from the kitchen. He went back outside and climbed up onto the stage.

"Strangers, waitin', up and down the- hey!" Ashton pouted as Luke cut his guitar strings.

"Go to bed." Luke glared, before jumping off the stage.

-

Early the next morning, Luke climbed out of his bed, grabbing his board and nails.

"You brought this upon yourself." He muttered as he boarded Ashton and Mikey's front door shut.

The pounding woke them up, and Ashton peered out his window.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Ashton yelled.

Luke gave him the finger, before walking back to his yard.

He turned back, just in time to see Ashton crash through his window.

Luker gasped and ran to his side. "Are you insane?! You could have just opened the freaking window!"

Ashton picked himself up. "There was no time." He shook off Luke's concerned hands.

"You are most definetly not! You need a doctor!"

Mikey poked his head out the window. "I'm a doctor!"

"I'm fine, it's just a flesh wound." Ashton smiled.

Luke gaped at him. "You're insane, the both of you."

"Love," Ashton looked into Luke's eyes, "I'm not the one boarding people's doors shut." He smiled and bumped Luke's cheek lightly with his fist. "Rock on dude." He grabbed Luke's hammer and pried the board off. He saluted Luke before shutting his door.

Mikey stuck his hand out the window and flipped Luke off.

Calum ran outside and gasped at the broken glass on the floor. "What happened?"

Luke blinked and closed his mouth. "We're living next to a freak show Cal."

-

"Hey Cal, what's up?" Luke answered his cell as he drove home form work.

"Hey hun, um, how soon can you be home?"

Luke frowned. "As soon as you need me to be, why?"

"Oh nothing-shit!" There was a crashing sound and Calum laughed.

Luke's grip tightened on the phone. "Calum! What's going on?"

"You'll see when you get home." He hung up and Luke stared at the phone in his hand before speedng the rest of the way home.

He pulled into his drive way and saw his neighbors sitting in lawn chairs, drinking beer in their yard.

Ashton grinned and gave Luke a two fingered salute with his free hand.

Luke glared and ran to his front door. "Calum!" He called, opening it.

He gasped, and gripped the doorknob for support. He could hear Ashton and Mikey laughing hysterically.

His house was full of bubbles and suds. Calum was no where to be seen.

"Jesus Christ, Calum!" Luke shouted carefully making his way into the foyer.

Calum laughed and poked his head up. "I fell sorry. Isn't this fun?!"

"No this is not fun!" Luke shouted, sliding across the floor. "Did Ashton and his boyfriend do this?"

Calum nodded. He skated across the waist high bubbles. "Wheee!"

"Ashton!" Luke gripped his counter for support.

Ashton's face popped up at the window. "Yes neighbor?" He was grinning.

"You better clean this up right freaking now!" Luke yelled.

Ashton opened the window and leaned in, scooping up some bubbles. He let them go over his head. "Pour some sugar on me!" He sang and Luke gritted his teeth, trying to keep his balance. "Stop fooling around! Get a mop or something!"

"Or nah." Ashton shrugged and closed the window.

"Ashton! Ashton!"

-

"Luke, what are you doing?" Calum asked Luke.

Luke picked up the phone and dialed Ashtons number. "I'm going to try and end this in a civilized mannor. Hello, Ashton?"

"Hey man." Ashton said, stretching in his bed. "Mikey, put your pants back on. I'm too hungry for round five."

Luke gasped. "Oh...is this a bad time?"

"Nah, you're good. What's up?" Ashton said easily.

"Well, I want to end our differences, and stop this silly rivalry we have, someone might get hurt." Luke frowned at all the noises going on in the background. "Are you sure this isn't a bad time?"

"Talk dirty to me." Ashton grinned.

"W-what, no!" Luke blushed fiercely.

"Oh come on, Mikey left to go to the store and I'm bored." Ashton whined.

"Are you even listening to me?" Luke shrieked. "I'm talkng about stopping this fued-"

"Yeah yeah, I hear you. Your voice is sexy." Ashton laughed.

Luke's hand tightened on his mattress. "Ashton...you're kinda..um.."

Ashton burst out laughing. "Oh my God, are you seriously getting a boner?"

"Not so loud!" Luke hissed. "Calum is in the bathroom!"

"You are!" Luke could hear Ashton laughing from his house. "Oh man, want me to come fix it?"

".....No! No, I do not want you to come over and fix it." Luke snapped, blushing harder. This was definetly not what he had planned.

"You hesitated." Ashton teased.

"I....I'm hanging up!" Luke shouted, his hand gripped the phone.

"Eye of the tiger babe." Luke could almost see Ashton winking at him. "I'll be over in thirty seconds."

"What?!" Luke gasped as Ashton hung up.

He jumped up and ran to the bathroom. He knocked on the bathroom door. "Calum baby?"

"Shit!" There was loud crashing sounds coming from inside and Luke frowned. "Cal, you okay?"

"Uh, yeah fine. What do you need babe?" Calum called back.

"Um, nothing. How long will you be in there?" Luke asked through the door. He heard his window slide open and bit his lip.

"Uh, fuck! Probably a few more m-minutes, Jesus! Why?"

"No reason, just wondering." Luke said. He ran back to his room, where Ashton was laying on his bed, his bandana tied around his eyes. He hooked his hands behind his head. "Hey Luke. So I was thinking, it's obvious I top, but maybe I should let you get some experience. What do you think?"

"We are not having sex!" Luke gasped.

Ashton slid his red bandana up, peering over at Luke with one eye open. "You sure? Your body says otherwise."

Luke took one look at Ashton's black eyeliner lined eyes and groaned. He sat on Calum's bed. "P-please, you're making it worse."

Ashton laughed and got off the bed. He walked over to Luke and helped him up. "Let me fix it babe. I caused it after all." He winked and Luke sunk to his knees. "God Ashton...."

"Oh, you wanna blow me? Okay." Ashton shrugged and took his pants off.

"No!" Luke gasped. "Not what I meant!"

"Fine then, I'll blow you." Ashton said, pushing Luke back on the bed.

"Not what I meant either." Luke groaned.

Ashton threw his hands in the air. "Will you make up your mind already? I don't have all night!"

"You're married!" Luke exclaimed.

"Actually," Ashton straddled Luke and trailed his finger down Luke's chest. "I'm not. You are though."

"Oh, f-fuck." Luke groaned. "Don't tell Calum I swore."

"I won't tell Calum anything." Ashton said, leaning down and kissing Luke hungrily.

The bathroom door opened then, and Luke gasped, pushing Ashton off him.

Calum and Mikey came out of the bathroom in just their underwear.

Luke sat up. "What the hell is this?"

Calum froze. "Luke! Um, I can explain?"

Ashton got up from the floor and laughed, high fiving Mikey. "Nice bro."

Mikey grinned. 'He was up for round five."

"I'm sorry Luke." Calum sighed. "But I...I think I like Mikey more."

"Well perfect!" Ashton exclaimed. "You can date Michael and I'll take Luke!" Michael nodded. "Everyone wins!"

Luke was still in shock. "Calum...what..with the enemy?!"

Calum shrugged. "I've wanted to live a badder life for a while now Luke, sorry." He grabbed Michael hand and giggled as his new boyfriend led him out of the house.

Ashton plopped beside Luke and put his arm around his shoulders. "That's gotta sting.'

Luke shook his head in disbelief.

"Want me to fix your problem now?" Ashton asked.

Luke sighed and threw his head back. "You know what, go for it. I'm all yours."

Ashton grinned. "Finally!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol 80's references

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 28 36
Here are some sickfics about 5sos along with Middle Schoolers, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe and Thaiyo. I hope you enjoy them(Requests are open but only...
7.7K 153 12
~5 Seconds of summer one shots~ Includes: -muke- -cake- -Lashton- -malum- -mashton- -Cashton- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
26K 770 36
gay one shots, but mostly lashton. some are mine, some are not. requests closed. Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: English
56.5K 1.1K 19
A collection of 5SOS boyxboy one shots written by me. warnings will usually come with each story (if not, ask to be put at beginning of chapter)