Devilish

By rippedskinnyjeans

All human souls are corrupted and dark, but her soul caught my attention. It was good and pure. The soul I ha... More

Devilish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
If you have any question, this is your chance
Q&A: Mystery solved? Haha
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Explanation

Chapter 49

43.9K 1.7K 922
By rippedskinnyjeans

After 2 hours we arrived at a place I've never been to nor knew about it. It was full of men on motorcycles wearing leather jackets -some of them had some sort of emblems on them- and drinking beer. And also women wearing really tight clothes, or barely wearing, leaving not too much for imagination. They were all laughing really loud and making a lot of noise. 

Harry parked near other 4 motorcycles. He hopped off first and carefully took my helmet off. I saw a bald man full with tattoos walking over to us. Harry turned his head following my eyes. 

"Hey man! What's up?" He greeted Harry giving him a fist bump. His eyes landed on me and a cold shiver ran down my spine when he licked his lips. I grabbed Harry's jackets and hid behind him.

"Careful." Harry warned him. 

That single word made the man stiffen and looked away quickly. "You need to get ready. It starts in 3 hours."

"What does start in 3 hours?" I asked confused.

"The race." The man told me.

I looked at Harry with widened eyes. "R-race?" 

"Harry!" I heard a familiar voice calling him. I turned around and saw Niall; he was dressed completely back as always. "I see you brought company." Once he was closed enough he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "Good to see you, Raiza."

"I know what you're thinking piece of shit and I advice you to get rid of those thoughts." I heard Harry whispering on the man's ear. He then pushed him, making him stumbled. "Are we clear?" The bald dude quickly nodded and disappeared of our sight.

Harry's eyes met mine and he didn’t even bother to look ashamed about me listening his threat. In fact he just smirked and walked over to me. "Stay close, angel." He whispered whilst wrapping his arm on my waist. 

Niall led us where there was a group of guys and girls drinking and being aloud. I spotted 3 familiar figures among the group. 

"Well, well, well. Look who's here." Liam said looking at us.

"Oh and he brought some exquisite company." Louis added.

"Back off." Zayn said to him.

I felt Harry's grip tighten on my waist as he slightly pulled me back. "You fuckers are also going to compete?"

"You didn't think we were going to just back off, did you?" Zayn said in an amusing tone. "Besides we already know who's going to win." The patronising smirk on Zayn's face made me think that this wasn't just about a race.

"Wanna bet?" Harry said.

"Remember that you have to check that everything's in order with your motorcycles." Niall intervened. "And it takes a lot of time so I suggest you guys go. Now."

"Wait, y-you are going to compete?" I said, looking at Harry. He nodded. 

"I'll be back before the race starts." He informed me. The curly haired guy turned around and started walking towards a place where 

"No, wait!" I yelled, running to catch up with him. Harry turned around and looked at me confused. "Harry, you can't do this. It's dangerous. Clandestine races never end good."

"Don't worry about me, angel." He gave me a half smile. "You should worry about yourself. Don't get too far from Niall."

"Harry, please." I begged. "I-I don't want you to get hurt." I said, almost in a whisper.

He lifted my chin so I could look at him. "You'll go with me then."

Before I could say anything he walked away, leaving me speechless. I blinked a few times and replayed the scene in my head, trying to understand. Go with him? 

"Raiza." Niall called out, running towards me. "Are you hungry? There's a hot dog cart over there." In fact I was. I hadn't eaten anything since I left campus and that was like 5 hours ago. I smiled at him and nodded. 

We went to the hot dog cart and Niall bought one for him and another one for me, plus a beer and a soda. There weren't too many places where to sit so he led me to where his motorcycle was parked and told me to sat there; it turned out to be right where Harry had parked before. But his motorcycle was no longer there. My heart shrunk in pain when I thought about the race.

"Don't worry, he'll be ok." The blonde guy suddenly said. "Nothing can hurt that bastard."

What Niall said didn't really made me feel relieved so I just decided to focus on my food and try to forget about that for a while. "This tastes really good. Thanks Niall." I said, changing subject.

He laughed and winked at me. "My pleasure, darling."

We talked and laughed for a long time until screams and horns were heard. "The race is about to start." Niall announced.

"Are you going to compete too?" I asked, worried. I felt relieved when he shook his head.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and led me to where people started gathering.

We made our way to the starting line through the euphoric bodies chanting and lifting their bottles. I wasn't able to see Harry yet, and that made me feel anxious.

"Are you ready to go with me, angel?" I heard his raspy voice on my ear. I turned around and he was inches away from me.

"Harry." I whispered.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and led me to his motorcycle.

"W-what are you doing?"

"You're going on my motorcycle with me." 

I stepped back and shook my head. "N-no. I-I don't want to." Harry frowned and narrowed his eyes; he was mad.

"H!" Suddenly a girl said. She had black hair, tattoos, really dark eye shadow and red lips, and was barely wearing clothes; really short shorts and a black bra. Wait, who does that!? "I want to go with you." 

"Get on then, darling." Harry said, moving his head.

"Who's the prude?" The black haired girl asked him, as she caressed Harry's shoulder. "Hey, did you get lost or something? If you haven't noticed we're busy here and don't have time to take care of mummy's girls."

"Sorry I'm not dressed like a whore." I rolled my eyes. I heard Niall laughing and Harry just smirked.

"What did you just say?" She raised her voice, taking a step towards me. 

"That I'm waiting for my turn."

"Niall." Harry called him before leaving. They just exchanged looks as they were 'talking' with their eyes. Niall nodded and soon he was next to me putting his arm on my shoulder.

A guy stood up on a concrete block with a megaphone and spoke. "Get on your places fuckers. It's time!" Harry whistled with his fingers when they announced the race was about to start. He droved off with the girl on the back of his motorcycle. I felt my blood boiling and started to feel sick at the sight of the two of them together, she wrapping her arms around Harry's waist-

"Babe." A familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I saw Zayn on motorcycle in front of us, smiling. "Wanna come with me?"

Without giving it a second thought I took a step towards him but a hand stopped me. I turned my head and it was Niall. "Raiza, don't go. Stay with me." He begged me. "Harry's going to be mad if I let you go with Zayn." The laugh of the black haired girl made me look over to where she was with Harry. She was flirting with him and Harry didn't even bother to ignore her, he was flirting back.

"He doesn't look mad at all." I said, cutting loose of his grip. I'm sorry Niall. I hopped on Zayn's motorcycle and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm ready." I told him. He gave me a smiled and drove to where the other competitors where; 5 in total. Zayn stood right next to Harry.

"What the fuck you think you're doing!?" Harry yelled at him.

"Competing, as always." My 'race partner' said nonchalant.

"On your marks!" The guy with the megaphone said.

"Raiza get off that fucking motorcycle now." The curly haired guy yelled at me.

"Harry, focus on the race." The girl told him. "That girl didn't want to go with you, why do you care so much!?"

"Ready!" The guy spoke again.

"Yeah, Harry. Focus on the race. I'll take good care of her." Zayn said. "Right babe?" Harry's eyes and mine were locked when I nodded in response of Zayn's question.

"Set!"

"Raiza." He said with clenched teeth.

Zayn started to accelerate in place so I tighten my grip on his waist and closed my eyes. I still could feel Harry's gaze on me but that was the least thing I cared about right now, the adrenaline was running through my veins at only seconds to start the race. 

"GO!"

I let out a scream when Zayn went at full speed. I tighten my grip even more because I was feeling like I could fall in any second. I dared to open my eyes and Harry was just a few centimetres away from us, his eyes locked on me. He started to get next to us when Zayn sped up, leaving him and the other competitors behind once again. 

It only took Harry 5 seconds to get next to us again and he began to get dangerously closed; his and Zayn's motorcycles were almost touching. If they did, both of us will fall. The girl who was with Harry lifted her leg and tried to throw me off the motorcycle. I tried to push her leg.

"Are you crazy!?" I yelled at her.

"Nothing personal, prude." She said laughing. "Just trying to win."

Nothing personal? Yeah sure. It was personal since the moment you stepped in bitch. 

"If you fucking do that again you'll be the one who's going to fall out." I heard Harry warning her.

"Up!" The guy with the megaphone suddenly said.

Up?

I screamed again when I felt the front of the motorcycle being lifted, making me get closer to the ground. "Zayn!" I said.

"Don't worry, babe." He said. "It's just a trick. Hang on for another 10 seconds."

10 seconds!?

When the longest 10 seconds of my life were over the motorcycle returned to its normal position. We had ended the second lap when I heard the megaphone guy saying 'last one'. My 'race partner' sped up, trying to loose Harry but didn't succeed. He remained next to us. They were giving each other’s dreadful gazes the whole time.

The other competitors were no were to be seen, the last time I saw them one of them had crashed and fell over. This was just between Zayn and Harry, that girl and me.

"We're going to fucking end this." Zayn said as we took the curve to finish the last lap. "You heard me Harry!?" He began to speed up but when we were about to get to the finish line he abruptly hit the brake, making the motorcycle skidded.

"Fuck." They both cursed when the lights and police sirens suddenly appeared out of nowhere. 

My model-looking partner failed to recover the control on his motorcycle and we fell to the ground. I groaned in pain when the back wheel hit my left arm.

"Raiza!" I heard Harry screaming my name.

People began screaming and running. I could hear the cops coming. I tried to stand up because otherwise they would have taken me in. But I was disoriented since I had hit my head when I fell that I couldn't stand on my feet. A hand grabbed my wrist and threw me to the ground.

"Don't move. You're arrested for participating on a clandestine race." The cop told me. "Everything you say can and will be us-"

"Stay away from her!" Harry groaned and kicked the cop off me. "Don't you fucking touch her!" I felt Harry's arms lifting me and soon I was on the back of his motorcycle. "Raiza, can you hear me? Fuck you're bleeding." I tried to keep my eyes opened but I just couldn't, it was too hard. "Can you hold on to me?" I slightly shook my head. I heard him cursed under his breath and then he moved me to the front of his motorcycle. Harry quickly hopped on and wrapped one of his arms around my waist; clamped tightly.

The last thing I heard was the sirens further and further, until they couldn't be longer heard. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.2K 68
[Sequel to 'Darkness'] The past three years have been amazing for Harry and Melissa and they have been given their fresh start. But everything is abo...
267K 7.8K 53
*One Direction fanfic, mainly Harry Styles* -The entire British society is a supernatural population- Every human is in hiding. Every creature is in...
1.3M 38.4K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
190K 10.8K 13
[COMPLETED] You never know what you have until you are about to lose it.