143 (Tay k Story)

Por miagoldii

Listed as #39 in romance-friendship Just your average love story... not ~ A hot summer up in H-town. Keleii... Más

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Not an update
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
🌹New Story Alert 🌹
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
🌹 PART TWO IS HERE 🌹
🌈 New Story 🌈

chapter twelve

2.8K 83 2
Por miagoldii

Hey i know some of yall didn't get to see all of chapter eleven but it's there now 😊

Keleii

" So where we going ? ", i asked Kayla. She kept her eyes on the road.

" Well, we're gonna watch a movie, hit the mall, you know..girly stuff ", she responded. I nodded my head.

Kayla started to play some rap song as we rolled up at our favorite nail shop. Parking the car, we both got out and she hit the button to lock the doors. Once we walked inside, Sheila stopped what she was doing and begin greeting us.

" Hey yall, how yall doing ", she asked with a smile.

" Whats up lala girl ", Kayla responded back. Sheila got up and walked over to Kayla. They both shared a hug. Then they started talking.

We knew Sheila every since i can remember. Kayla has been her friend since the 6th grade. Sheila is brownskin with long pretty hair that she keeps in a low sleeky ponytail. Sheila's family has opened their own nail shop when she hit the 7th grade. Its the only black owned nail shop here. At least that i know of.

Kayla and i sat down at separate tables waiting for someone to come start on our nails. Two girls came out. One of them sat in front of me while the other one sat in front of my sister. They begin doing our nails.

-------

Tay

" Ah there he is ", dad said as soon as i open the front door. He wanted everybody here at my parents house because he had something to tell us.

" Come on over here son, i have something to tell all of you ", dad said. I walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I looked over at Tyree and then at Tre.

" Alright, well as you all know me and your mother always attends the annual dinner that celebrates our success in the drug business. And well, we want all of you to attend this time ", dad said.

" When is it ", i asked him. He stood up and straighten his jacket.

" Tomorrow at eight. Be there ", he replied. Tyree shook his head.

" Nah i got shit to do tomorrow-"

" Then cancel whatever shit you got planned ", dad said quickly.

" Oh and bring dates too, it'll look more appealing to others ", he continued. We all looked at each other quietly making dad leave out.

" Man he trippin' big time. I had something to do tomorrow ", Tyree said.

" Yeah, like what ", Tre said while standing up. I looked over at Tyree to see what his answer was.

" Yall know that nigga name Kelz ", he asked us. Tre and i nodded our heads. I don't know too much about him though.

" Well i was gonna take that nigga out ", Tyree said casually. Tre stood up shaking his head.

" Didnt pops tell your ass to calm down on that shit ? We cant keep drawing attention our way ", he told Tyree.

" Well that nigga was at Woo's party last night talking a bunch of shit and we not finna let that slide ", Tyree continued.

" Let the shit go or im gonna notify Pops ", Tre said. I shook my head then i stood up.

" You opp ass nigga ", Tyree said. He stood up and walked out the door. Tre looked over at me.

" Make sure he doesn't do anything he ain't suppose to ", he told me. I sucked my teeth.

" Man that nigga gonna do whatever he wanna do anyway ", i replied to him. Tre let out a deep breath of frustration. He begin fixing his collar on his shirt.

" Just fucking do it ", was all he said before he walked away.

" Fucking rude ass...", i said before i left out the house. I looked over and saw that Tyree was in his car talking on the phone. So i made my way over there.

" Baby i told you-", Tyree stopped when i knocked on the hood of his car. He tried waving me off but i hopped in anyway. He took the phone away from his ear then faced me.

" Nigga get your bitch ass out my shit ", he said. Then i heard a girl yelling through the phone. He quickly placed the phone back to his ear.

" Aw nah baby not you-", Tyree said. Then i heard the dail tone. He looked over at me.

" What the fuck you want bro ", he said.

" You really mad at me because a bitch hung up the phone on you ", i questioned. I opened the glove department looking for a lighter.

" She aint no bitch bro. Ive been with her for some time now and things are getting serious between us ", he responded.

" Serious?? How long yall been talking ", i asked him.

" None of your business now hop your ass out my car ", he said.

" You bringing her to that dinner thing ", i asked. Tyree nodded his head. " Yeah im bringing her to that shit. What about you, you bringing anybody? ", he asked me.

" Yeah im bringing somebody ", i replied.

" It wouldn't happen to be ole girl from this morning would it ? ", he said. I pulled out the lighter and went for my blunt in my pocket. He laughed small.

" Yo she bad as fuck. How the fuck you get with that ", Tyree asked. I sucked my teeth.

" We not together ", was all i said before taking a puff out of the blunt.

" Why was she in your crib then if yall not together ?", he asked.

" look she just a friend aight? ", i said. I mean it's the truth. We weren't together and frankly i don't wanna be in a relationship right now anyway.

" Aight bro ", he responded after. I took the blunt from his hand.

" So what typa shit you finna be on tonight ", i asked after taking a hit from the blunt.

" Ahh nigga Pj and em finna have a party tonight and i was going slide through one time ", he responded. I nodded my head feeling high as shit.

" Aight im coming too then ", i said. He nodded his head.

I pulled out my phone and sent Mikey and them a text. Once they replied i went into my contacts and clicked on Keleii's number.

---------------

Keleii

It felt like ive been sitting here all day just getting my nails done. But eventually the girls were finished with mine and my sister's.

Kayla stayed and talked to Sheila. So i went to go sit in the car and wait for her. I started to scroll through my phone when somebody started calling me. It was Tay so i answered.

" Hello "

" What you doing ?"

" Um..out with my sister. What about you ?"

" You doing anything tomorrow? ", Tay said, ignoring my question completely.

" I got work but that's about it ", i replied.

" What time you get off ? "

" 6:30, what's up with all these ques-"

" Aight good, get dressed and be ready by 8 tomorrow. Im sliding through to get you "

" Tay wait-"

He hung up the phone without me getting a word in. I leaned my head back letting out a sigh. After work i really wasn't trying to do anything else but go to sleep. Now im forced to go out when i don't even want to.

After ten minutes, Kayla came walking out of the shop. She opened the driver's side and hopped in.

" What's wrong with you ", Kayla asked. I shook my head signaling that i didn't feel like talking.

" Alright well next stop is the mall, buckle up sis ", she said as she started the car up. I looked over at her.

" Um.. Kayla where do you work at ?", i questioned her for the upth teenth time. She glanced my way then back to the road.

" what ?", she replied. I sucked my teeth shaking my head.

" Kayla im 19 now, im not a little kid nomore can you please just tell me ", i practically begged her.

She was about to say something until my phone went off. I answered the phone without looking at who had called.

" Hello ", i said.

" Oh i forgot to tell you..cancel whatever plans you got tonight because im taking you out ", Tay said into the phone.

I glanced over at Kayla seeing her let out a sigh of relief. I rolled my eyes.

" Really? Where? "

" Just be ready by.. Hold on ", he said. I nodded my head but then stopped and said ok.

" nigga what time the thing start ", he asked someone in the background.

" Be ready by 10 ", he said into the phone. I told him ok and then we hung up. I looked at my phone seeing that it was 7:20. I looked over at Kayla.

" can you take me home ", i asked  her. She looked over at me then back to the road.

" You got a date or something ", she asked me.

" its not a date, im just hanging out with a friend ", i replied.

" Sounds like a date to me. Who is he ", she asked me. I was contemplating on telling her but i went and told her anyway.

" Tay "

" Tay who "

" Can you just drive us home please ", i said. Getting frustrated.

She stayed quiet then did a U-turn driving us home.

-------

Once we got home I got out of the car with Kayla on my tail. She literally followed me upstairs.

" What do you want Kayla damn ", i said. She shrugged her shoulders.

" I just want you to be careful ok ? You're still my baby sister and i have to look out for you ", Kayla said. I went into my closet and started throwing clothes onto the bed.

" Ok Kayla now can you please get out ", i said. She got up and stopped at the doorway.

" I would wear that black fit i bought you if i was going out with my nigga but that's just me ", Kayla said before she left out.

I went into my closet and pulled out the black lace v neck body suit and the high waisted black pants. Along with my strapless nude bra. I then went over to the bathroom and begin getting dressed.

After my shower, i came out and got dressed. Then i went and did my natural makeup. I left my hair in a messy curly state but just side parted it. My bob was growing a lot so im gonna end up having it cut again.

My phone went off and i answered it.

" Hello "

" Im outside "

" Ok im finna be out in a minute "

" Aight ", Tay said then we hung up.

I walked over to the mirror checking myself out. Then i grabbed my phone and walked out of my room heading downstairs.

Kayla saw me and gave me two thumbs up. Then she went back talking on the phone.

I walked outside and shut the door behind me. I looked over and saw Tay leaned against the car strolling on his phone. I walked over to him.

" You ready ?", i said, getting his attention. He looked up and smiled at me. Then he started checking me out.

" Hell yeah im ready. Are you ready ", he said as he opened the door for me.

" Im getting in the car aint i ", i replied.

" Yeah you right ", Tay said which caused me to laugh. He jogged over to the driver's side and got in. He started up the car and drove off.

************

Sorry i haven't been updating guysss 😭❤ ive just been busy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7M 131K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
209K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
420K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
713K 25.5K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️