Soul Fire (GUARDIAN BL)

Oleh narrymukeaf

Zhao have been waiting for Shen Wei to be reincarnated and now that he finally met him once again he would ne... Lebih Banyak

Read this first!
Chapter 1. A New Day
Chapter 3. Gate of the Soul and the True identity
Chapter 4. The case that leads him to him
Chapter 5. "I don't even sweats"
Chapter 6. "That face.. and round rim glasses"
Chapter 7. ' I want my reward'
Chapter 8. "Memories loss.. but not what the heart wants
Chapter 9. 'A lead to the loss memories'
Chapter 10. "Longing.. Desires"
Chapter 11. "Talks ..Zhao going to Mount KunLun"
Chapter 12 "Mount KunLun.. Misunderstanding.. Shen Wei.."
Chapter 13. "Awkward.. Retrieve what's lost"
Chapter 14. 'The sweetest kiss is after the fight..'
Chapter 15. "Melting from the touch"
Chapter 16: "Would have to wait for hell to freeze over first"
Chapter 17. "Midnight talks ..evil scent"
Chapter 18. "Smile that brings memories back is the hardest smile on the earth"
Chapter 19. "Chamber that shelters him will soon become his grave"
Chapter 20."Life force that flows through every single living being"
Chapter 21. "Hospital talks... revelations"
Chapter 22. 'Just give in.'
Chapter 23. "Sexual tension is real"
Chapter 24. "Sacrificing Shen Wei soul"
Chapter 25. 'Plotting against..'
Chapter 26. "Blurriness of Shen Wei's vision"
Chapter 27. "Possession in Discretion"
Chapter 28. "There is always a price to pay for power"
Chapter 29. "Regret, Guilt and Heartache"
Chapter 30. "An endlessly long past that still stretched ever unending"
Chapter 31. "Heart like flower waiting to bloom, love is the sunshine it needs"
Chapter 32."The Future of Secrets"
Chapter 33. "Everything good has to end"
Chapter 34. "Love is a curse; Hate is a blessing."
Chapter 35. "Little Guo in action"
Chapter 36. "KunLun has returned"
Chapter 37. "Unavoidable Consequence"
Chapter 38. "The God and upcoming god candidate"
Chapter 39. "Pay the price for being powerful"
Chapter 40. "The Last"
Bonus: Chapter 41
Bonus: Chapter 42
Bonus: Chapter 43
Bonus: Chapter 44
Bonus: Chapter 45
Bonus: Chapter 46
Bonus: Chapter 47
Bonus: Chapter 48
Bonus: Chapter 49
Bonus: Chapter 50
Bonus: Chapter 51
Bonus: Chapter 52
Bonus: Chapter 53
Bonus: Chapter 54
New Fanfic
Bonus: Chapter 55
Bonus: Chapter 56
Bonus: Chapter 57
Bonus: Chapter 58
Bonus: Chapter 59
Bonus: Chapter 60
Bonus: Chapter 61
Bonus: Chapter 62
Bonus: Chapter 63
Bonus: Chapter 64
Bonus: Chapter 65
Bonus: Chapter 66
Bonus: Chapter 67
Bonus: Chapter 68
Bonus: Chapter 69
Bonus: Chapter 70
Bonus: Chapter 71
Final Chapter 72
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV

Chapter 2. Suspicious Lady?

8.1K 244 22
Oleh narrymukeaf

In Chief Zhao's room, all of the clothes, pants, socks, jacket, and even a pair of shoes are strewn across the floor. You can't tell if it's clean or if it needs to be washed right away. Only the sound of his breath coming out of his slightly open mouth can be heard in the room.

It's been a long time since he slept so peacefully. There was no phone ringing, and there were no cats bouncing or leaping on the bed.

Cat?

Da Qing the cat suddenly passed through his mind. He hasn't seen the dark fat cat since yesterday, and he won't see him again until he gets home.

How could he have seen the cat?

He ended up in a bar for who knows how long and drank himself to death until his body could no longer handle the amount of alcohol he had consumed. He wouldn't even remember the last girl he slept with. If someone sees him, he'll be in big trouble.

Hot sunlight dazzled all that passed through his apartment's open glass window with only a curtain covering it, causing Zhao to shift his head.

He raises both of his arms which are covered in a thick white blanket, and gradually pushes the blanket that covers his entire body away with his two feet.

He opened his eyes and looked at his round maroon alarm clock that was hanging on the wall.

9:27am.

Zhao leaned forward and reached for his phone from beneath his pillow. It's a habit of him to hid important things under his pillow.

After a long battle of searching under his pillow, his hand finally touched the square hard object.

He felt exhausted all of a sudden, as if all of the energy he had at the time had been drained from him. He immediately grabbed a stick, lit it up, and placed it in his mouth.

It's a natural habit that Zhao doesn't take good care of.

Particularly in terms of what he's been eating.

There are times he'll eat noodles and then get a drink without eating anything. When it's time for supper, he'll shrug it off and rush to bed without changing his clothes or taking off his dirty boots.

Zhu Hong and Da Qing have told him numerous times. Despite his cold demeanor, he is grateful to have people concerned about his way of life. He tries to change his habits, but he is having a difficult time.

After a while, he hears a strong stride of footsteps from a distance that is visible enough to guess, is heading to his apartment. Making an echoing sound on the building floor.

The door to his apartment swung open with enough force to cause a crash. It fell to the other side of the wall, exposing Deputy Da Qing the cat who had a worried and angry expression on his face, but he was just like a breeze to Zhao who never wavered.

Zhao was not even startled or alarmed by Da Qing's sudden appearance.

"Chief Zhao!" exclaimed the cat.

Da Qing approaches Zhao whose eyes and face are still glued to the ceiling while he blows round smoke.

"I've been attempting to contact you since last night. Whatever it is, you are still the leader of the SID, and you cannot expect me to take your place whenever you run errands. You can't be slacking all the time here!" Da Qing exclaimed.

When Zhao attempted to kick the cat annoyingly, it jumped right away from him which the kick did not reach Da Qing.

"Who told you I'd been slacking off?!" When Zhao becomes enraged, he yells angrily at Da Qing, only to let out the sound of a cat.

"Let me tell you fat ass cat. You should stop playing with those street cats you hang out with every night. It hurts my eyes to see you doing cat things in human form. Give yourself some dignity." Zhao said this while sitting up, both feet on the ground, and placing his half-burned cigarettes on the ashtray near his bedside table.

He stood up barefoot, adjusted his pants slightly, and went to the bathroom to do his business.

Take a pee and brush his teeth, which he neglected to do the night before. He then washed his face and took out a white towel, gently rubbing it on his white skinned face to dry it.

His gaze was drawn to Da Qing, who had transformed himself into a dark black cat playing with its tail on his bed. He was about to scold the cat when the doorbell abruptly rang, indicating that someone had come by, but who could it be in broad daylight?

He hurriedly opened the door, only to be met by a sexy lady dressed nicely in white thumb hole long sleeves paired with red jeans and black high heels, with brown shoulder bags hanging on his left shoulder.

She waves her hands and gives Zhao a genuine smile.

Zhao, on the other hand, is perplexed but still responds by smiling to the lady, despite the fact that he has no idea who she is.

Even though he's been through a lot of breakups in the past and now, he has made it clear that he's a total jerk.

He can't stand being a total jerk without even knowing who the lady is first.

She might be a relative.

Could it be?

He looks at Da Qing the cat who has already been staring at him perplexing.

He makes a slight movement of his jaw, pointing to the lady on the door and asking who she is, but Da Qing only responds with a 'meow' sound.

'You're a total help damn fat fuq, do you think I, KunLun, studied cat language?!' Zhao thinks to himself.

He then returned his gaze to the lady who was still holding her pose.

"Uh haha. What can I do to assist you, young lady?" Zhao says this awkwardly, given that he has no idea who this girl is or why she is in his apartment.

How did she find out where he lives?

"Chief Zhao," the girl said sweetly, and Zhao was taken aback.

He swallowed and looked at the girl who was looking back at him seductively.

"You're such a jerk, Zhao!" Zhao was given a light punch on his broad shoulder muscle by the lady.

Zhao couldn't believe what was going on; it was written all over his face, not to mention the fact that he wasn't the only one witnessing the entire scene.

Chief Zhao couldn't possibly see what was going on in front of him because he was too drunk the night before and couldn't remember anything.

He laughs awkwardly and casts a sidelong glance at the cat, licking it paws in Zhao's bed.

He then returned his gaze to the lady. He gives her a genuine smile, wanting to put an end to the awkwardness within himself, so he continues.

"I'm not going to lie to you any further. I know I drank myself to death last night and irritated you. I have no clear memory of what happened to me last night, and I suspect I did something inappropriate. I don't even have your identification, so would you mind if I ask what your name is and why you are here?" Zhao gently informed the young lady of the truth and questioned her.

He even chooses the appropriate words for her because he does not want to hurt the feelings or pride of the lady next to him.

Zhao furrowed his brows when he noticed a big wide smile on the lady's lips who was slightly laughing.

"Chief Zhao is unlikely to recognize me. By the way, my name is Li Fang Feng, and I'm delighted to meet you." She extended her hand to Zhao which the chief gladly shook her soft white-skinned hands.

"I was about to leave work when I noticed you struggling to balance your walk out of the bar, so I decided to assist you in getting home safely." The girl explained to Zhao. Her kind smile still on her rosy lips.

Zhao then notices that this lady is lying right in front of his face.

He has a lot of questions in his head that he can't bring himself to ask because the lady didn't hurt him or do anything bad to him. She even took good care of him by carrying him home, for which he should be grateful.

He doesn't want to startle the girl or give her the impression that she is being judged despite her kindness. But there is something odd about her.

According to Zhao, Li Fang Feng is sufficiently kind; the only question left for Zhao is, 'if you have no bad motives, why should I be concerned?'

Zhao then goes on. "Oh! I am grateful to you, Mrs. Li Fang Feng. I'm hoping... I didn't give you cramps on your sexy lined legs to drag a 183cm man all the way inside my apartment."

Zhao tries to intentionally agitate Fang Feng in order to elicit information from her, but he is unsuccessful. The genuine and kind smile on her lips faded and was replaced by anxiety.

Zhao drew his gaze away from the girl, side-glancing inside at the strewn clothes on the floor. He almost face palm himself, pressing on the bridge of his nose instead as he coughed lightly.

'Where did my hospitality go?' he wondered to himself.

He sneaks a glance at the lady who is still silent and has her gaze fixed on the floor.

"Aiya! What a jerk I was, Miss Li Fang Feng. I've been talking to you for so long that I have forgotten to invite you inside for a cup of tea, but unfortunately..."

Zhao then came to a halt halfway through and cast a slight glance at Da Qing the cat, who can be seen watching the entire scene intently from the corner of his eyes.

He then went on. "I was a firm believer in the adage, 'Don't let a stranger into your home.' Li Fang Feng averted her gaze from Zhao and gripped her brown shoulder bag, which was slung over his left shoulder.

This left Zhao even more perplexed than before. He believes that this girl may have a reason for helping him last night.

He's also not convinced she's just a regular person. Her imprecise sentences make Zhao even more skeptical of her. If she stood still and didn't say much, he might not even suspect her.

Zhao is always observant and vigilant about everything that happens in front of him, so this will not fool him. This is one of the reasons why he is the Special Investigation Unit's chief head.

An airy laugh escaped his mouth as he continued with both hands on his waist.

"However, you are no longer a stranger. I already know your name and I can say you're a kind person otherwise you wouldn't help me last night. Hmm?" Zhao eagerly attempts to accustom Li Fang Feng to his manner of speech.

"Unfortunately.. I can't bear the thought of letting a beautiful woman like you into my utterly chaotic apartment which I haven't even cleaned yet. I didn't expect you to come see me this early." Zhao stated sweetly.

He wouldn't be known as the 'Pervert Chief' if he couldn't make a depressed girl smile. However, this is not the case.

Zhao then placed his hands on the shoulders of Li Fang Feng, who was lost in thought and startled. He gives her a sweet smile and a reassuring nod, attempting to make her feel safe and secure on his side.

Li Fang Feng felt Zhao's palm on her shoulder and a small smile returned to her rosy lips.

"I apologize Chief Zhao, but I need to get to work. I came here to check on you. Then... ah, I've got to go." She quickly bowed her head, not waiting for Zhao to respond. Strangely, drifting away from where Zhao is.

Zhao closed the door after she was no longer in sight, only to be confronted by Da Qing the damn fat cat who was drinking the pack of milk in Zhao's opened refrigerator.

"Stupid cat!" exclaimed Zhao.

Zhao's ferociously approach Da Qing the cat, who was now in the form of a human. He immediately grabbed the milk pack and snatched it to his mouth, causing some of the milk drip onto Da Qing's jaw.

"I didn't eat anything this morning. At the very least, be merciful?!" Da Qing attempted to snatch the pack of milk in Zhao's hands, but Zhao's strength held the pack of milk higher, which Da Qing was unable to reach due to his short stature.

"And I!? Do you think I have already eaten? If you don't stop, I will withhold your salary at the end of the month." Chief Zhao was enraged.

Da Qing the cat, comes to a halt and looks at Zhao with pleading eyes. If Zhao reduces his salary at the end of the month, he will be unable to purchase his favorite fish stake.

While Zhao drank the milk down his throat to fill his empty stomach, Da Qing the cat's defense, stated.

"Because you are my master and our benefactor, you should look after your pets."

"Nonsense."

"You can eat whatever you want in our Department's cafeteria, so why not leave and eat there?" Unsure whether Da Qing went too far and crossed the line into messing with Zhao because Zhao grabbed Da Qing and scared the hell out of the cat who is not afraid of messing with Zhao YunLan but afraid of the consequences of his actions.

This individual was not only Zhao YunLan, but also KunLun, the great Lord of the Mountains.

When Da Qing stepped back a few inches from Zhao, he was yanked tightly into Zhao's arms. When no fist collided with his face, he slowly opened his small and bare widened eyes to the thick black smoke mixed with white and blue smoke that filled the entire apartment.

Except for Zhao and Da Qing the cat, everything seems to stop moving when the clock stops ticking.

"C-Chief Zhao.."

"Stay behind my back." Zhao calmly orders as Da Qing only nods and immediately secures himself at Zhao's back.

It's too cold in Zhao's apartment, and the cold breeze makes Da Qing's movement even more difficult. It was too cold, just like when Shen Wei transformed into Black Robe, but now it's even colder.

The sweat on Da Qing's brow dripped down onto its face.

Despite the fact that it appeared in broad daylight and that the room was completely dark, it was not dark enough to be compared to Dixing land.

Only Zhao and Da Qing's breathing and the whistling air floating on the surface can be clearly heard. Footsteps began to stride, and the Black Robe armed with a long and sharp knife appeared in front of them.

"Black Robe Envoy," a perplexing phrase Da Qing asks himself and then casts a slight glance at Zhao who remains calm and reserved.

There were many questions Zhao YunLan wanted to ask the Black Robe Envoy, but he chose to remain silent first and then ask them if it was really necessary.

During the period of time, as long as the Soul Lamp, the fourth holy item is burning, the chaos will never reoccur.

While the world is at peace, Black Robe Envoy has never appeared.

So Zhao's face flushed with awe, but he still respects the Black Robe ambassador and bows his head.

"We haven't seen each other in a long time, Your Highness. It's been an honor to have you pay us a visit." Zhao extends a cordial welcome to the Black ambassador which also been reciprocated.

"I would like to invite you to Dixing for a while to discuss a private matter involving Dixing and Haixing land. If I do not interrupt Lord Kunlun's precious time." said the Black Ambassador, motioning his hand to the massive black hole behind him.

Zhao is unsure whether the Black Robe ambassador is playing a trick on him or is completely unharmed.

He is undecided about whether or not he should trust the Black Ambassador. But he'll never know if he won't give it a shot.

Apart from that, declining the invitation of the Black ambassador appears impolite of him even if it's not Shen Wei.

He was about to move his right foot forward when he came to an abrupt halt when someone grip on his arms, pulling him like an eagle's claw firmly holds its prey securely.

It was Da Qing who was worried. It was written all over his face.

His squinty-cat brown eyes were staring at his owner, terrified enough. Da Qing and Zhao are inseparable, despite their frequent squabbles and misbehavior. No one can easily get rid of the two's closeness.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Zhao smiles reassuringly and jumbles the cat's hair.

"One more thing, regarding my unexpected visit to Dixing, I hope you can keep it from the two of us."

Da Qing the cat nodded in agreement.

"You're providing an alibi. I'll be back shortly." Zhao winked, and Da Qing simply nodded in response, not completely forgetting how to speak but he was afraid that he will cry if he spoke.

He trusted Zhao as he always had.

Zhao and the Black Robe Envoy walked side by side as they approached the massive black hole from which the Black ambassador emerged.

The smoke in the room is gradually dissipating as the sunlight has passed through Zhao's apartment's glass window as if nothing had happened.

Da Qing the cat then left Zhao's apartment building and returned to the SID headquarters to avoid any suspicious questions about the chief's whereabouts from the serpent lady Zhu Hong.

She's has an undyingly deep crush on the intelligent and handsome Zhao YunLan, despite the fact that he has turned her down numerous times.

But what makes Zhu Hong even more proud is that she had a crush on the God of Kunlun before she realized Zhao was Kunlun himself.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

I Love You Oleh YIZHAN

Fiksi Penggemar

153K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
150K 7.8K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
21.2K 1K 25
What if a son like his dad in a romantic way not as a son and dad way. My favorite character shen and Zhao yunlan.
15.7K 1.3K 8
Xiao Zhan only set his eyes on Wang Yibo once and he knew he wanted to be with that person. Wang Yibo on the other hand had been hurt and lied to, he...