Arrow Imagines

By jashanaa

imagines for our favourite crime fighting unit More

Disclaimer & Warnings
Closer ~ Oliver Queen
Like I'm Gonna Lose You ~ Thea Queen
Someone Like You ~ Felicity Smoak
Jealous ~ Oliver Queen
Requests!
Back off ~ Oliver Queen
Closer - 2 ~ Oliver Queen
Well Damn ~ Oliver Queen
Someone Like You - 2 ~ Felicity Smoak
Closer - 3 ~ Oliver Queen
Well Damn - 2 ~ Oliver Queen
Secrets ~ Oliver Queen
Lullaby ~ John Diggle
update
Someone Like You - 3 ~ Felicity Smoak
Regrets ~ Oliver Queen
Into the Out ~ Tommy Merlin
drabbles
"I love you, okay?! That's what's wrong!" ~ Oliver Queen
"I swear to God, if he doesn't stop touching her..." ~ Oliver Queen
"You came all this way, just to give me flowers?" ~ Barry Allen
"What happened?" ~ Rene Ramirez
"Curiosity killed the cat you know" ~ Felicity Smoak
"I love you, okay?! That's what's wrong!" ~ Roy Harper
"Only serial killers and idiots come here after dark..." ~ Oliver Queen
drabbles 2
"no, it's not like that." ~ Oliver Queen
"if you cared about me, you wouldn't do this." ~ Oliver Queen
"Fuck you" ~ Felicity Smoak
"it's over, it's done, just leave it be." ~ Oliver Queen
"you should've said that yesterday" ~ Roy Harper
"don't lie to me" ~ Thea Queen
updateee
"dont say that" ~ Oliver Queen
Bets & Beards ~ Rene Ramirez
Try ~ Oliver Queen
Manipulate & Stipulate ~ Oliver Queen
Whammied ~ Oliver Queen
Not Giving Up ~ Roy Harper
Civil War ~ Team Flarrow (Birthday Special)
Just Stop ~ John Diggle
Count on Me ~ Queens'
Manipulate & Stipulate - 2 ~ Oliver Queen
Gone ~ Team Arrow
"i swear, if you say another word..." ~ Rene Ramirez
Good ~ Roy Harper
Manipulate & Stipulate - 3 ~ Oliver Queen
"why dont you just go" ~ Oliver Queen
Mess You Up ~ Rene Ramirez
Green-Eyed Monster ~ Barry Allen
Fifty Shades of Queen ~ Oliver Queen
"what about us?" ~ Oliver Queen
"stop making empty promises!" ~ Felicity Smoak
Drunken Confessions ~ Oliver Queen
Time is Frozen ~ Oliver Queen/Barry Allen
"Why are you here?" ~ Roy Harper
Daddy's Little Turkey ~ Team Flarrow
Mommy's Little Turkey ~ Team Flarrow
Memories Back Then ~ Oliver Queen
"You're daddy's good girl" ~ Rene Ramirez
Good Girl Gone Bad ~ Count Vertigo
Manipulate & Stipulate - 5 ~ Oliver Queen
Once a Winchester, Always a Winchester ~ Oliver Queen
cheater, cheater ~ John Diggle
"We're all miserable" ~ Thea Queen
Rabid Dog or Wild Dog? ~ Oliver Queen
I Want You ~ Oliver Queen
So Your Favourite Show is Coming to an End...
Prissy Princess ~ Oliver Queen
Sorry ~ Oliver Queen
Jail Bird, Jail Bird ~ Oliver Queen
Hide & Find Love? ~ Roy Harper
Gone - 2 ~ Team Arrow / Adrian Chase
Let it Snow... ~ Oliver Queen
Mr. Mayor ~ Oliver Queen
"Are you okay? You just flung yourself out of the window" ~ Team Arrow
Hope ~ Oliver Queen
Professor ~ Oliver Queen
Just Stop - 2 ~ Team Arrow
Potty Mouth ~ Oliver Queen
Manipulate & Stipulate - 6 ~ Oliver Queen
Falling ~ Oliver Queen
The Gala ~ Oliver Queen

Manipulate & Stipulate - 4 ~ Oliver Queen

2.5K 59 11
By jashanaa

Took for fudging ever but I'm re-writing this and its probably going to be long as shit so bless whoever decides to read this. The beginning starts as Olicity but don't worry because you'll swing in and take your man.

~

Oliver shovels the Chinese takeout into his mouth as Felicity discusses her plan to take down Slade. Oliver was on hiatus from the team since he had started helping you take down the League. 

That morning he had been extremely late for work since he ended up falling asleep on the couch across from you rather than going to his own room. All of his coworkers were pissed at him and the only one willing to speak to him was Felicity.

"Then when he least expects it I'll stand and stab the cure into his neck and John will take him down with a tranq dart," She explains and Oliver listens intently to the woman, nodding along with his mouth full.

He swallows, "And you're sure this will work? I'm not so sure about you just handing yourself over to Slade. He'd pick up on y-"

"on me, if  I make it seem like he's actually kidnapping me it'll work, I promise." 

Oliver nods, it's a brilliant plan really Slade wouldn't see the danger in front of his face because he completely underestimates Felicity.

"Why don't I help you go over that new bill that Stephen is trying to pass?" Felicity offers shifting on the couch to put down her food and trading it for a stack of files Oliver put on his coffee table when he got home from work.

"Mm," he shakes his head as he swallows the food in his mouth, "Are you sure? It'll be boring... and tedious. It could take all night."

Felicity stops and looks over at Oliver with a stupidly sweet smile on her face and says, "I don't mind."

Oliver lowers his plate onto the coffee table, "You ever consider law school? Politics?"

She laughs, the questions clearly catching her off guard, "Oh I don't know..."

"Well Dig and I know a lot of good people at the Uni... If that's something you're interested in.." Felicity blushes, dropping the file onto the coffee table and tucking her hair behind her ear," I'm just saying.. Queen Co. would be more fun as Smoak-Queen Co."

She stumbles over her own words, "I- That's- You're sweet... I don't know if school is the right this for me, you know? I just have a lot to do at Arrow HQ and..."

She trails off and Oliver reaches over and rests a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "What is it?"

Her breath hitches in her throat as she looks between the hand and the gorgeous man it belongs to.

"You ever think to the night we first met?" She asks forcing her self to make eye contact with him.

He nods, "Yeah all the time."

She smiles slightly, " I was afraid of the whole world... at least until you and Dig came into my life. You trusted me. You gave me hope..." She leans slightly closer to Oliver.

"I remember everything about that night because it's not every day you meet someone like you, Ollie." 

Their faces are inches away now and a fork slides off one of the take-out boxes making them jump apart and Felicity gets up to grab the dirty dishes and take them to the sink.

"Like this thing with Slade.." she trails off pouring two glasses of wine in the kitchen and returning to Oliver, "he kills people and I completely understand why."

"Whoa..." Oliver stand to his feet as Felicity approaches, "You don't seriously believe that do you?"

"I- um... I don't know... no," She trails off tucking a piece of hair behind her head, "Maybe..."

Oliver shakes his head, "Maybe its time to call it a night... I just think we are both exhausted."

She nods her head clearly upset with herself for ruining the mood, "Yeah I think you're right," She gathers her purse and car keys.

"Maybe after this thing with Slade is over..." She pulls on her shoes and Oliver watches nodding his head with a tight smile.

"Yeah, a real date next time."

She smiles and walks towards the door and Oliver trails behind slightly, she gives one final glance over her shoulder before walking out of the door and disappearing into the hall.

Oliver pauses for a second before looking to the stairs where you stand innocently dressed in all black.

"How long were you listening?"

"I wasn't listening," you lie, "I didn't hear anything about your work that would make me want to tie a noose and test it on my neck. I won't even mention what I didn't hear about your girlfriend."

You make your way down the stairs and start to walk passed Oliver on your way to the couch. 

"I warned you not to interfere with my life." 

You scoff, "Please Oliver this is hardly a life."

He grips your upper arm as you walk past him, stopping you in your tracks, "You may not care about what I have made for myself here but that is what's most important to me. She," he gestures at the door Felicity left through barely moments before, "is important to me. Alright?"

"Right..." you push out avoiding Oliver's gaze as you stretch the rubber band in your hand. 

You couldn't help the tang of sour jealousy that rose up in your chest, and for a second it made you think you were having a heart attack because you never get jealous. People get jealous of you. You make people jealous of other people. But you've never felt the feeling for yourself because you normally got everything you wanted. There was nothing for you to be jealous of. Now you've got your shit together and want nothing more than the man walking away from you-you can't have him.

"Sorry," you shrug, stretching out the band again, "I didn't realise your time pairing Chinese with wine was so important."

"What do you want?" Oliver grunts rolling up his sleeves to wash the sticky orange chicken off of his hands. 

"I looked more carefully at Queen Co.'s construction investments. Seems there's only a small number of projects in Star City capable of moving that much dirt. We pay the sites a visit, I bet we find out what they are hiding," You grab one of the untouched glasses of red wine Felicity poured and flop down on the couch tossing the files you'd gathered to Oliver who approaches from the kitchen and joins you on the couch.

"What are these sites?" 

"The Conservatory Hotel, the Midtown Tunnel project, and some big build project on 44th and 11th," You lean back and take a sip of the red wine savouring the flavour and wondering why Oliver even has this when he's much more of a whiskey guy, and you're the red wine fanatic but you push down the curiosity and focus on Oliver intense face as he studies the files.

"44th and 11th. That's Midland Circle. There was a tenement on that block before Slade Wilson swallowed it."

"How did the league get ahold of it?" Your mind races with possibilities and your fingers tap excessively on the dainty glass.

"I don't know... but before I fought Merlin, I found blueprints at Midland Circle. Now, I always thought Merlin was just a distraction." Oliver's fingers graze his stubble and you knock back the rest of your drink before rising to your feet.

"Well, that's a curious riddle... one that we should go solve together," You smile turning to go throw on your suit but Oliver stops you.

"Y/N I've got work in the morning I can't be late again."

You shrug and reach for the other untouched glass, "Tomorrow night then," when he doesn't answer and you take the opportunity to chug down the rest of the glass with a grimace. You make a face and point to the glass, "Cheap wine."

~

You grunt as Oliver slams you up against the cement wall, "What the hell did you do? I told you to stay out of my life! I never asked you to try and take down Slade."

After last night's conversation with Oliver you may or may not have slightly interfered with Felicity's 'genius' plan to take down Slade. 

Your breathing is heavy and Oliver's husky voice, masked face and hand wrapped tightly around your throat does nothing but turn you on, "You had a problem so I stepped in."

"No! It doesn't help! You're no help, Y/N!" He slams his hand on the wall next to your head and you uncharacteristically jump making Oliver loosen he grip slightly.

"I was only following your rules," You roughly shove Oliver off of you, "You don't get what you want by day so you take it by force at night," You brush your suit off, "Or is that not what you do, Arrow," You push his chest further away from you allowing the anger and jealousy to finally take over, "This is who you are, Oliver. And don't fool yourself into thinking you're anything else. Into thinking, you're any better than me." 

Oliver forcefully grips your face and pushes your back into the wall, you let out a slight gasp as Oliver leans his lips inches from your own.

"What I do... is none of your business. Both halves of my life are mine."

You snatch his stupid hands off your face and shove him away, "Fine. I'll stay out of your boring Arrow shit."

Even after you roughly pushed him away he's still close enough for his breath to tickle your lips and you stay completely still, staring deeply in Oliver's eyes  you find yourself lost in them for a minute you subconsciously lean towards him, and just as dormant, his hands are on your heads and his forehead is pressed against yours. You almost kiss him then remember that you're completely in the open on the old rooftop and you pull away from him crossing your arms over your chest.

"Now, you wanna fight me? Or you wanna fight the assholes who are tearing your city apart?" 

Oliver clenches his jaw but backs away from you and goes to the ledge you were standing at before he attacked you.

~

Arrow marches toward the guard that was protecting the building on 44th and 11th that the League somehow acquired from Queen Co. and the fact that there were armed guards outside the place only confirmed your original suspicions. The man notices Oliver coming a reaches for his gun but Oliver shoots an arrow through the hand before it even twitches completely. The man lets out a holler of pain but Oliver cuts that off too with two swift punches to the head that leaves the man crumpled in an unconscious heap. 

Oliver jumps up and grabs on to the scaffolding just as more armed guards that heard the commotion march out and start shooting at him. They aim their bullets up above them where they saw Oliver go but Oliver is too fast and drops to his feet behind them and with two of his Tranq arrows sends the two men down to the ground like the first one.

Oliver glances up as you calmly walk down the street towards the man.

"You didn't wanna help me?" He scoffs shaking out a cramp from his hand.

"You didn't want me to. Remember?" You clear your throat and mock Oliver's gruff voice,"'You're no help, Y/N.'"

"I don't sound like that."

You bend over and grab a flashlight off one of the unconscious lumps and check the battery on it by giving it a rough whack.

You walk past him and head straight to the entrance of the construction site. You shine the light around the roughed up site for a bit checking for any more guards.

"We're alone," Oliver tells you as he watches you look around the place for the third time.

You sigh in reply and the pair of you walk forward, you shine the light along all of the mouldy walls looking for incriminating anything. 

After lifting the tarp on a couple of wood piles and shifting through abandoned parts you groan, "It's empty. There's nothing in here."

"Those guys were guarding something..." Oliver sighs and stops sifting through the junk to listen.

He can hear wind rushing and echoing and at first, he isn't sure where it's coming from and then he sees it. A big ass, wide ass, deep ass hole on the side of the construction junk. 

You follow him and gasp when you see it, "What the hell?" You mutter, mostly to yourself as you shine the flashlight down what seems like a bottomless pit, "Why is the league digging a hole?"

"Give me the flashlight."

You pass the light over to Oliver who tosses it in the whole and you both listen carefully for when it hits the bottom.

"Did it hit the bottom?" You ask after a couple secods of silence, you figured maybe you just missed it.

"No," Oliver shakes his head still listening intently for the bottom.

"Tell me when it does," You sigh and sit down on the floor your feet dangling dangerously over the hole.

~

2166 WORDS! And it only took three hours of 5sos and The Weeknd to do it. 

now there will be a part 5 lmfao.

(I will continue the previous scenario of the chapter in my next chapter)

but for now

Scenario of the Chapter:

You have a fiance and one day you get home from work late and the house is a complete mess because he decided to throw a party while you were working your ass off. You step over loitered Solo cups and chip crumbs and finally get to your room where your future husband is sound asleep in your bed. What are you doing?

A) waking that ass up so he can clean your fucking house

B) let him sleep; you sleep in the guest room for the night and make him clean up later

C) clean it up yourself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 12.1K 30
↣ What do you get when you take a twenty-three year old girl, add seventeen years of martial arts, gymnastics, swimming, soccer, volleyball...
6.1K 383 10
welcome to the end. . . • completed • dove © 2020
4.4K 264 25
Oliver Queen, a strong, handsome man, who will give up anything, at any costs, to save his city. After the traumatic events of the undertaking, every...
625 23 14
Liberty Davis is just a typical fangirl who loves superheroes. Despite the millions of comics, games, movies, and TV series in existence, CW's Arrow...