The Alphas Human Mate #Wattys...

By chena1998

Humans and werewolves just don't mix right? What happens when you find out that you're the Alphas Human Mate... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Wattys

Chapter 1

24.4K 514 78
By chena1998

Hello fellow watty people! I'm Eliana and welcome to my book! I hope you enjoy! This will be written in Daisys pov and maybe later Alex's so here we go.

My mom is about to ruin my life and rip away the little happiness I have in my life by making me move to a horrid small town in Colorado. I don't think she understands that it's going to be my senior year and she's ruining it by making me move away from my friends. Right now I'm packing all my things as we leave tomorrow morning. It was so hard to say goodbye to all my friends. I'm going to miss Macy the most. She was my bestfriend, she was like my sister. But there was something in the bottom of my stomach saying that this move was going to be great. I looked up the town on google maps to find out it's population is 1,500. There is a one room movie theater, a small grocery store, bakery ,gas station, hair salon and a high school. Well I guess it won't be too bad.

As I packed the last things away I can't help but look at my room. It's so empty. I can't believe that I'm actually going to leave and I have to. I cried that night knowing that I will never come back. My mom keeps telling me that this is going to be great as now we can experience different parts of the US. My dad is the reason we are moving. My parents just got a divorce and my dad gets the house. He never wanted me anyways. He never showed love to me or bought me nice things. Never once has he told me he loves me but my mom always does. I at least get to love away from the beast.

I fell asleep that night to only dream of nothing.

I woke up the next day with my mom shouting in my ear that it is time to leave. You see we have movers here that will be driving our stuff down as me and my mother will be taking a plane. Now some of you are wondering why Colorado?

1: My mom has a job there.

2: My grandparents are there.

3: My mom loves the scenery.

Colorado is pretty but I much rather stay in New York. The movers packed up all of our stuff and now I was going to say goodbye to my father.

"Well Dad this is goodbye." I said

"And goodbye forever..." He said while slamming the door in my face. I looked at the door and instantly started to cry. I'm going to miss it so much here.

*flashback*

"Daisy! You are beautiful!

"Macy I love this dress it will be perfect for homecoming!"

"Man Drake is one lucky man to take you to Homecoming."

"Oh whatever Macy you get James! He's so hot!"

"Yeah I know!" Macy said smirking

"I can't believe you're going to move at the end of the school year."

"I know Macy so let's make this year count!"

"You know it!"

*end*

"Daisy we are going to miss the plane!" My mom screamed.

I slowly departed from our front porch and got in the cab to take us to the airport. Colorado here I come!

As we pulled into the airport it was finally sinking in. I'm actually moving away. I'm actually going to Colorado. We got our seats on the plane and I was going to sleep while we were going to fly there. My mom seemed to excited to do anything so she just sat there like a smiling fool.

Don't get me wrong I love my mom with all my heart but some of her ideas are just terrible. Like this one. Moving to some stupid state.

My mom held on to my hand as we were going to depart from the runway. And this is the part where I sleep.

I was awakened by the sound of the pilot.

"Good morning folks! We have landed at our destination and the current time is 10:30 am. If you are connecting to another flight we would like you to exit the plane now. Welcome folks!"

Yep welcome to this state where I know no body. I got my carry on bag and exited the plane. My mom was telling me this is such a great idea and how we are going to have so much fun. We got our luggage and were now heading to our pick up place where my Grandparents will be waiting.

The ride was very short indeed. Only took about an hour.

"Welcome to Lyon!" My grandma said

"Couldn't be happier...." I said in a monotone voice.

I stepped out of the car and almost dropped by bags looking at the house!

This beautiful log house was in front of me! It had a wrap around porch with a cute swing and a beautiful front lawn!

"Do you like it baby?"

"Yes mom! It's beautiful!"

I dropped my bags and ran inside. The inside was huge! The kitchen had brand new appliances. The living room was gorgeous and equipped with a fireplace. I went to find my right bedroom and stumbled apon a room with a balcony, a walk in closet, and my own bathroom. Perfect I thought.

Soon after we arrived the drivers got here and we started to un-pack. I got everything un-packed in my room and started to help with the kitchen.

"Hey Hun?"

"Yes mom?"

"I really do hope you like it here and won't hate me forever for making you move. Grandpa and Grandma really wanted to see you to."

"Mom I could never hate you. I actually have a good feeling about this place. Do you mind if I go to town for a bit to look around and maybe get us some dinner?"

"Go ahead baby. Here are the keys and money. I feel like having chicken what about you?"

"Sounds great mom I'll be back later!"

"Be safe!"

I just laughed at her last remark. Oh moms.

I got into our car and drove slowly into town. This area was beautiful! It had woods everywhere and it just felt like it was home. Maybe this place won't be bad after all.

Once in town I stopped at the bakery and got a coffee.

"you must be the new girl!" This young girl about my age said.

"Um yah I'm daisy and you are?"

"Hi I'm Melissa! It's so nice to meet you! You're beautiful! Welcome to our town! Here is my number if you need anything and we should hang out again!"

"Thanks! Here I texted you so that's my number! And yeah sounds great what about tomorrow?"

"Yeah that's awesome I get off at 2. Is that ok?

"Yeah sounds great see you then!"

Wow already made a friend! She seems super nice. I guess this can't be all bad.

I started to drive towards the grocery store named "Sunshine Foods."

I walked in and grabbed a cart. My list was:

Milk

Chicken

Noodles

Bread

Seasoning

Cereal

Well that should cover us for now. I walked around with basket until I bumped into something hard.

I looked at my feet and felt embarrassed.

"I'm so sor--"

"Look at me." The mystery man said.

That voice made shivers run down my spine.

I was still looking at the ground.

"LOOK AT ME NOW!" He said louder.

By this time I was shaking in fear and I looked up to meet the most gorgeous blue eyes. I felt as if I would drown in them. His hair was black. And styled to be spiked up. He was tall. Way taller than me. He had a tight black shirt on that made his muscles pop out. Then he said something.

"Mate. Mine!"

What?

-----

So that's chapter 1 guys! I hope you guys enjoyed! Um yeah vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
750K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
7.1K 217 52
When Josephine returned to her home town after the death of her parents she was prepared to take a job at the local hospital. She wasn't prepared to...