Two-Faced {BNHA X Reader}

By teraukurawharehinga

Name: (Y/n) (L/n) Family status: Father: Unknown. Mother: Deceased. --------------------------- You had bee... More

Chapter 1: Fiery Past
Chapter 2: Something new
Chapter 4: Todoroki Family
Chapter 5: Years to come
Chapter 6: Escape
Chapter 7: All Might
Chapter 8: Choosen
Chapter 9: Who's Quirkless now?
Chapter 10: Training & Exam
Chapter 11: Exam p.t 2
Chapter 12: U.A Hero Academy
Chapter 13: A talk or smack?
Chapter 14: First Test Trial
Chapter 15: Yes?
Chapter 16: Longtime still see you
Chapter 17: Maybe so Baka
Chapter 18: New training
Chapter 19: Who's the bigger Villain?
Chapter 20: Save it
Chapter 21: Safe with me in your arms
Chapter 22: Notebook
Chapter 23: Training again
Chapter 24: Entering locked places
Chapter 25: Race ya
Chapter 26: Wall of Wings
Chapter 27: Other side opening
Chapter 28: See through me
Chapter 29: Secret kept
Chapter 30: Who are you really?
Chapter 31: What now?
Chapter 32: Wait...WHAT!?
Chapter 33: Mate or not
Chapter 34: Two-Faced
Chapter 35: Gran Torino
Chapter 36: Stain me
Chapter 37: "Takuma...No..."
Chapter 38: Cry 'Wolf'
Chapter 39: Nothing is something
Chapter 40: Final Exam
Chapter 41: Funeral and A talk with the Villain
Chapter 42: Kitten paws
Chapter 43: Poison
Chapter 44: Calling on me
Chapter 45: Nothing to say
NEW COVER!
Chapter 46: You saved more than 'Me'

Chapter 3: New home

263 11 17
By teraukurawharehinga

-Your P.o.v-

Today is my birthday! I'm now 4! Man, I'm getting bigger!

I untangled myself from Takuma's limbs, hopping off and stretching my wings and limbs in all positions, giving a huge waking up yawn I go change into my best clothes I have on kids birthdays each of the staff gets you a present and a huge cake with the number of candles on it!

"I hope they made my (f/f) cake," I say getting into my (f/c) crop top and pale blue faded shorts, twirling in the mirror I wash my face then tidy the room up a bit. I heard a sniffled coming from Takuma's bed. 

"Morning Birthday girl!" he says very loudly. 

"Morning Sleepy head" I retorted back grinning I heard a 'Hmpf' followed by something jumping off the top bed bunk. And arms lifting little me up I squealed making him blush. 

"You're 4 now! Look! Your wings are getting bigger!" I blushed looking forward to the pack day with fun and happiness. 

-Time Skip-

"Blow out your candles (Y/n)!" Saki (Mrs. Hayz's first name) cheers other kids waiting for me I nodded blowing out the lighten candles claps and cheers were heard, I got several presents either money which was weird black butler Manga and a Kuroko no Basket Seirin Fan made Jacket. 

"Thank you, guys!" I bowed while cutting up some cake passing them to the other kids I gave Takuma a piece with five extra lollies cause I know he likes fruit bursts. 

"I can't wait to give (F/n) my present" I heard Takuma's thoughts. I pondered what he might give me. 

-Another time skip-

"(Y/n)! Come with me!" I heard a familiar voice call followed by footsteps. 

"Huh--Whoa! Slow down!" I whined. Takuma laughed picking me up bridal style while jumping up high landing on a thick tree branch then jumping from tree to tree when we came to a stop. He falls to the ground with a soft *thud*. 

"Well that was fun" he puts me down, my hair looked like a bird's nest. 

"Thank you 'Briar'," I say sarcastically with a wink he blushes scratching the back of his neck. 

I smiled. I called him that because his Quirk is to control all life sources of nature he can even control animals too and 'Briar' is a nickname meaning: For any beauty with a tough side. 

I looked around, we were in a heavenly garden, standing under a blossom tree. 

"H-hey (Y/n)?" I looked up to meet his Maroon eyes. (same as Yukine's eyes btw). 

"Yes?" he walks up to me. 

"I-I have something for you to remember me by...i-if if you know...might get adopted tomorrow" he pulls out a box with a white ribbon secured around it tying it with a simple bow. I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"I-I know you have your Angel Necklace from your Father and Mother, but..." he passes it to me. I take it slowly pulling on the silky materiel. My heart racing faster than when I turn into a cheetah. (sometimes).

I open it fully.

"I just wanted you to know that I will always love you and that I'll be with you, not matter where you go" he finished my eyes lit up and even a few tears of joy came out of my (e/c) orbs. 

Inside was a homemade scarf with my two (f/c) colors, pattern in with tight braids. It looked fluffy on the inside and tight on the outside. My hands shook happiness over powering me. 

He chuckles pulling out the scarf. 

"Here," he pulls me closer soft making sure it doesn't hang to loose off my neck. I smiled jumping onto him with a huge hug. 

"Thank you 'Briar'!" He laughs spinning me setting me down he lifts his finger making it a sharp thick piece of bark. He holds my other hand moving up to the tree we were standing under. 

"I'm gonna crave our names here...so we'll have a place to call this our own," he says craving his name than mine. He didn't use a + or love heart, just our names neatly. His on top mine on the bottom. I traced my fingers around his work. I pulled him close hugging his tightly my scarf proudly swaying in the mid-afternoon breeze. 

"Thank you for being here with me Takuma. You're the best" I whispered. He sighs.

"Thank you for being here too (Y/n) my Angel" we stay there for a bit what seemed like forever. 

"Let's go back home okay" I nodded he lifts me up but I shook my head he looks confused, I gripped his hand and jumped into the trees with him he smiles we jump back home making it just before supper. 

"Today is probably one of the best days of my life" I giggled into the warm scarf Takuma smirks agreeing with me we head in our fingers wrapped around each other. 

-Next morning-

We had got up early, to help out with cleaning the place to welcome the adults in. I was happy and scared, after 1 hour of cleaning the whole place, we go to the living room, which is a huge den where we sit and play with toys. 

"The doors are opening now!" Saki announces some kids cheer, some don't say anything. I clung to Takuma's arm. He's tense knowing the possibles of what's to come. The door opened as some adults to come in. 

Either in pairs or single. At least 10-16 adults walked in that's not the most we've had but I noticed all the kids with the greatest Quirks leave in a matter of seconds weird how I or Takuma hasn't been pulled yet. Then Saki called me over I looked at Takuma he motions with his head to go. I bit my lip. 

"I-I will be back--" I started. 

"No go ahead (Y/n)...remember the scarf I gave you will tie us together" I nodded walking over to Mrs. Hayz pass the desk and by the waiting space. 

"Someone would like to Adopt you" I bobbed my little head, making her smile uneasily, I had grown quite close to Mrs. Hayz, she said herself once she would Adopt me but she doesn't have the time for she had her own kids. 

"O-okay" then a huge man with an expensive suit and red hair with turquoise eyes with a serious look on his huge face came from the open doors. My heart stopped.

WHAT!?

"M-Mr. Endeavor!?" I freaked out my wings ruffled at his presence, a Number 2 (i think) Pro hero wants to Adopt...me!? He walks up to me, his hands in his pockets. 

"Hello (Y/n). I heard you're quite extraordinary" he said. I bowed respectfully. 

"Th-thank you" I was speechless his mind was clogged up I couldn't make up anything just yet. Damn. 

"I will go get the papers and her bags" Saki walks off leaving me awkwardly stand there. The hell-flame himself kneels down to my eye level. 

"What beautiful wings you have" he lifts his hand. 

"May I?" he asks. I titled my wing down for him he glazes it softly smiling to himself. What a shady smile. Something's off about him. 

"Nice scarf by the way" he comments standing back up, Mrs. Hayz comes back they chat for a bit, I put on my nicest shoes. Takuma comes out of the den. 

"(Y/n)?" I didn't turn to him, it was too much. 

"(Y/n) look at me" his voice right beside me. Then Endeavor comes over to me holding out his huge hand for mine.

"We've gotta go now (Y/n)" I turned to Takuma who's face is as huge as the moon, his jaw drops to the floor, I'm holding the Hell-flames hand we head just outside the doors of my old home which I will miss but I won't miss my rival. 

"Wait! She's going with him!? Man, there's so much I want to tell her!?"  I hear him panic. I sighed. 

"M-Mr. Endeavor?" he stops and looks over his shoulder. 

"C-can I say a quick goodbye to my friend" he looks at the hazel head sighs then lets go of my hand. 

"Okay, make it quick now please" I thanked him running back to my dear friend my wings wrap around him, his hugs back tighter. 

"I don't want to go" I mumbled even if it's the best superhero in the world to leave with I just want to stay anywhere with Takuma. 

"Go now" he places me back down. I cried bitter tears him wiping them away he leans in and kisses my cheek. I gripped his top he's crying as well. 

"I love you (F/n) and I always will"  his thoughts shout almost. 

"There's not a day that will go pass...where I won't miss your smile or laugh..." he quotes sadly. He pulls away wiping his red face with his sleeve. 

"Here" I took off my Angel necklace and gave it to him. He shook his head but I insisted, putting it around his neck, he stares down at it then smiles. Rubbing my wings one last time. 

"So you can remember me too" I explained grinning.  

"Go now my Angel. Do your Father and Mother proud!" he shouts smiling a huge 'All Might' smile. I nodded with seriousness on my face lifting my wings up and flying up. Swooping down to land next to Endeavor. He opens the door to his car. Me hoping in the back seat.

I looked out my window, Mrs. Hayz on verges of tears as she stands beside Takuma. He grips his now Angel necklace waving with a smile that melts my heart every time I see it. I just hope it isn't the last time I do. 

-We will see each other again. No matter how we will-

We vowed in our heads in sync me waving from the car window. I kept looking back until I lost sight of the small Orphanage sign. I gripped my Scarf even tighter, knuckles turning white. 

 "I miss you already (F/n)"  that was his last thought I could hear and really it breaks my heart. 

"Me too Takuma..." I whimpered quietly the male driving increases his speed heaps of houses passing. 

"(Y/n). Welcome to the Todoroki Family" his deep voice says. 

-End of Chapter 3-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
591K 16.6K 32
Soulmate and Quirk AU Warning Contains: Attempts of Suicide Abuse Depression Blood Rape Self Harm Smut Language Shit ton of trigg...
473 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
33.5K 987 45
[Complete✔✔] Have you ever wondered about a story that's fulled with love, hate, betrayal and trust? Well try this one for fun! ✿*♡LOVE♡LOV...