End-Game / FaZe Adapt

By The_World_Of_Stories

" You two are End-Game, the distance can't break you guys apart," Alissa says. {UNDER EDITING} More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 Pt. 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 12

1.3K 11 0
By The_World_Of_Stories

After eating we went to the top floor to everyone else who was talking about a concert. 

"Hey guys," I said. I got the hey's back and sat next to Alissa. "What's poppin Vi?" "Hey girl-" she gets cut off by the guys talking, "Yo Logic invites us to his concert at the Greek Theatre! LET'S GO!!!" "FUCK YA!!" "Alex has been to his concerts before." "Damn." I speak up, "LET'S GO GET TICKETS BITCHES!" We all do the ticketing stuff and count down the remaining to days.

So tonight we all went out bowling and I wore this. (Without purse and change the shoes to black Nike air forces)

It was crazy. It was a tight match up. Me, Alissa, Ricky, Alex, Mitchell, Rice, and Nick went. We all were roasting each and the funny parts were when whoever got roasted before they threw the ball would make a strike. Not every time but that shit was hilarious. Mitchell went and he bowled while slipped and fell. He fell twice more when he bowled. I went up and my ball went in the gutter so I ran and slide into the pins. I got in shit for that. Alex went and he got 1 pin trying to bowl with his eyes closed.  

We went out for dinner and Mitchell lost in the credit card game. Nick says "Bro Mitchell is having the shitty day. He kept falling and tripped when he walked up here now he's lost and got the tab," "Shut the fuck up man let me just get past this day" we all laughed and finished eating as Mitchell paid and we skrt back home. I changed into basketball shorts and a tank top and passed out. 

A/N: short chapter sorry got a lot of other shit to work on SORRYYYYYY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.9K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
1.2M 58.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...