Two-Faced {BNHA X Reader}

By teraukurawharehinga

Name: (Y/n) (L/n) Family status: Father: Unknown. Mother: Deceased. --------------------------- You had bee... More

Chapter 2: Something new
Chapter 3: New home
Chapter 4: Todoroki Family
Chapter 5: Years to come
Chapter 6: Escape
Chapter 7: All Might
Chapter 8: Choosen
Chapter 9: Who's Quirkless now?
Chapter 10: Training & Exam
Chapter 11: Exam p.t 2
Chapter 12: U.A Hero Academy
Chapter 13: A talk or smack?
Chapter 14: First Test Trial
Chapter 15: Yes?
Chapter 16: Longtime still see you
Chapter 17: Maybe so Baka
Chapter 18: New training
Chapter 19: Who's the bigger Villain?
Chapter 20: Save it
Chapter 21: Safe with me in your arms
Chapter 22: Notebook
Chapter 23: Training again
Chapter 24: Entering locked places
Chapter 25: Race ya
Chapter 26: Wall of Wings
Chapter 27: Other side opening
Chapter 28: See through me
Chapter 29: Secret kept
Chapter 30: Who are you really?
Chapter 31: What now?
Chapter 32: Wait...WHAT!?
Chapter 33: Mate or not
Chapter 34: Two-Faced
Chapter 35: Gran Torino
Chapter 36: Stain me
Chapter 37: "Takuma...No..."
Chapter 38: Cry 'Wolf'
Chapter 39: Nothing is something
Chapter 40: Final Exam
Chapter 41: Funeral and A talk with the Villain
Chapter 42: Kitten paws
Chapter 43: Poison
Chapter 44: Calling on me
Chapter 45: Nothing to say
NEW COVER!
Chapter 46: You saved more than 'Me'

Chapter 1: Fiery Past

623 15 22
By teraukurawharehinga

Your P.o.v.

The Fiery color rebounds in my glassy (e/c) orbs, as I stand outside of my house with the raging flames flickering out of the tainted broken windows blasting open from the deadly heat, splintered parts of wood burst into parts. My teddy bear hanging loosely from my little hand. My parents had saved me getting me out but they couldn't make it out due to a huge clamp off wood cutting us off. I watched them burn they told me to run. 

"I love you (Y/n) our Angel, go places, live your life darling," my mother said her last words before I flew out with my small wings carrying me through the deadly fire. There were sirens signaling the fire trucks are coming and the police but it was already too late my little aged wings flattered to the ground me dropping to my knees. 

"Mum..." tears plastered my ashy face smoke drifted off into the night sky I cried harder whimpering all my small memories of my mother disappeared within an instant. The Fire trucks came I blocked everything else out, something pulls me away. 

My nightie covered in ashes and black coal a blanket draped over me covering my frail body the car moved away from my once lovely house that was once filled with life then life happened. I learned that a very important lesson that day. 

To know that our days are limited, to make every second count, even though I was only three, I still understood things. I gripped my Angel wing necklace around my neck and I vowed quietly to myself. 

"I will become the best superhero for you's my beloved parents" I narrowed my eyes sharply, watching as the flames died down from a distance of the moving car.

"I promise" 

~Two days later~

"Doves Home Orphanage" 

I walked up to the small steps with an officer by my side with a small bag of clothes, opening the two big wooden doors, that needed a lick of paint. Heading towards the desk where a lady with dirty blonde hair that had thick glasses on with bags under her eyes. She's at least in her late twenties. 

"Damn I need more sleep, these kids are a handful"  I heard her thoughts from afar there was a couch on the side against the far back wall with a pot plant with small flowers blooming. 

"E-excuse me?" I said stepping on my tippy toes to see her green emerald eyes looked down to my (e/c) ones she sees my wings and nearly falls out of her chair. I sweat-dropped. 

"Y-yes young lady?" she stuttered smiling showing her perfect teeth. 

"Mrs. Hayz, we have a child here who will be equipping to stay until adoption, she has made the News with the "Big fire" on Latham Street two days ago," the officer says Mrs. Hayz nods straighten herself. 

Turning back to her computer. The officer kneels down to my level, placing his hands on my shoulders softly. 

"Listen, kid, no matter what people say, keep moving, stay strong and preach what is right, you'll get far with that I promise you" I nodded giving him a hug. He chuckles patting my back softly avoiding my tainted wings. 

"Poor girl, she's just like my daughter back at home, I hope she gets far in life she deserves to be free, I love her wings too"  I giggled at his thought. 

"You've got a heart kid!" he calls over his shoulder walking towards the door I smiled. What a nice guy. 

"Come...miss..." she starts. 

"O-oh! U-um..(Y/n), (F/n) (L/n)" I replied. 

She nods moving her lens back up the brim of her pink-tipped nose. 

"Ok-okay we need to go over some things before I show you your new room okay, here have a sit" I do as she asks her slender fingers tapping countless on the faded keys. 

"Okay, I got your name..." I bounced my knee's nervously looking around. It's not to small but not too big either in this place there were stairs leading up to the rooms, and a dining hall on the other side. 

"Age please?" she started. 

"Three" I answered. 

"You're a female...um are you allergic to anything, need any type of medical attention?" she listed off scanning her screen. 

"No I'm good" I mumbled looking down at my rundown shoes. 

"Okay...Quirk?"

"I have two quirks..." she turns in her chair her eyes wide. 

"O-okay what are they?"

"My wings can make me shapeshift into other people or things and have their power/s and...wait no I only have one" okay I know I lied but I don't like telling people that I can read minds cause then it'll be awkward. Only my mother knew. 

"Oh okay honey, now..." we just cleared up what was my favorite things such and such. After that, she pulled out of her chair. I just noticed a long grey fluffy tail in between her legs swishing side to side, must be a wolf hybrid of some sort. 

"Follow me Mrs. (L/n)" I followed suit, up to the huge staircase some kids ran past with a teddy bear on one of the kids head, I held mine close to my chest. We meet a hallway with some doors opened or closed with kids of small ages popping in and out. We walked down meeting the second to end one. 

"Here you can bunk with another kid get settled in and dinner will be served soon. Welcome to Doves Home" she gave a small smile I bowed gratefully making her blush lightly she also bows walking away. 

"Thank you Mrs. Hayz" I opened the light grey door, some toys scattered across the ground, I saw someone on top of the bunk I happily took the bottom putting my bag down. 

I flapped my wings up to the top one of the small ladder leading up to the top bunk. 

"H-hi," I say with a small wave. The little kid turns it's head a cute little boy with maroon eyes and hazelnut hair stares back at me he sees my wings and drops his jaw, moving closer to me. 

"Wow! You have wings! Oh and Hi! I'm (I made him up okay), Takuma Shiro!" he gives me a huge grin making my little cheeks dust with a red blush. 

"(Y/n), (F/n) (L/n). I love your eyes" I point out making him blush now, we laughed, he asked if he could touch my wings. I sat on his bed softly moving a Lego out of the way then tilting my wing down so he could touch it. His fingertips glaze across my Macho brown wing. I shudder a little and I haven't let anyone touch my wings before besides my parents. 

"Wow! So pretty!" he beams with a huger blush I mirror his motion. 

"How long have you been here for?" I asked. 

"About a few weeks 3 to be exact" he shrugs. I gave him a smile. 

"Let's be best friends!" he holds out his hand. I nod eagerly shaking his. We vowed to be the best of friends. We talked for a bit, his quirk is that he can control nature and summon animals from his hand and mind or turn into them too, I like that. I told him mine he fanboys. (sorry had to do it). 

"Can you show me!?" I giggled nodding. 

"Okay, I'll do you first okay?" he squeals lightly waiting for me. I inhaled deeply closing my eyes I felt myself morph into a light pale skin coating my own I heard him gasp. 

I opened my eyes showing another mimic of him. I smile his smile. He jumps up and down clapping.  

"Use my Quirk!" I nodded I saw the rain pounding on the window softly. I lifted my hand (which was his) and snapped my fingers, the raindrops stopped and we walked to the window me swishing the small raindrops around.

"You have a cool Quirk!" he says. I changed back. We laughed. 

"How much of the weather can you control?" he was about to answer but a loud ringing noise could be heard throughout the Orphanage followed by sounds of heaps of footsteps.   

"Oh, that's dinner ready come!" he holds out his hand I blushed lightly taking his slightly bigger hand, he leads me down the staircase with a handful amount of kids running and walking down the stairs he held my hand tighter so he didn't lose me. 

We entered the dining hall. I sat beside my bunk buddy there were at least 30-40 kids in the room, 5 adults serving us. I thanked the male serving me he nods talking me to eat up. It was a small roast almost. 

"Chicken, potatoes, and peas, not bad" I eat happily better than nothing. Takuma gave me some of his chicken which I gladly thanked him for. We laughed as the kids around us ate politely but we still talked loudly. 

-After Dinner-

I helped out with the dishes, brushing my teeth having a small warm shower, popping on my nightie and crawling into my bed. Mrs. Hayz checked on us one last time before turning out the lights. I just realized I don't do so well sleeping in new places, it takes time for me. 

"H-hey Takuma?" I peeked my head up to see his he sat up rubbing his eyes. 

"Y-yes?" he yawned. 

"C-can I sleep with you?" he blushed, then moved the covers for me I slip under the covers with him. 

"T-thank you I'm just new to this place" I explained blushing he nods pulling me close to his chest, my cheeks a flame. 

"I-it's okay, j-just get some sleep aye" I nodded snuggling deeper into his warm embrace. 

"Okay," I whispered falling asleep his chin on top of my (h/c) hair. 

-End of Chapter 1-

I hope you liked it so far! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 16.6K 32
Soulmate and Quirk AU Warning Contains: Attempts of Suicide Abuse Depression Blood Rape Self Harm Smut Language Shit ton of trigg...
913 59 48
An Izuku Midoriya X Reader Fanfiction that involves sadness, anger, distrust, and love. An emotional rollercoaster is what I have in mind for this bo...
1.4K 26 26
Imagine this; three broken lives, one girl, two boys, teenage hormones and angst, aching pain in all their hearts, and a love story beyond comprehens...
648 16 31
graduating from mha with your twin brother shoto was a dream come true! Going into the family business was not, you wanted to live a normal life, bu...