Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 35 - Dirty Touching

803 31 1
By GoldenChainz

I am warning you now, this part is very, VERY SEXUAL .

After School

Aniyah and Kaiden walked into his house together and it was completely empty. Aniyah smiled and said "I'm gonna go take a shower."

Kaiden nodded his head and said "I'll get your bags."

Aniyah smiled and said "Thank you."

Aniyah walked upstairs and went into Kaiden's room and walked into his huge bathroom, she ran the shower water and got completely undressed and then got into the shower.

She shaved and washed her body and hair, to make sure she was absolutely clean.

After her shower Aniyah walked into Kaiden's bedroom and pulled on a silky red pajama set and combed her hair and dryed it off.

Aniyah grabbed her towel and walked downstairs she walked into the laundry room and placed the towel down into an empty basket. She then walked out and then walked upstairs, she heard talking and she looked to her right and saw Blakes bedroom door open.

Aniyah walked over to the door and heard "I think I love her.. and I just want to fuck her endlessly.. you know?"

Aniyah blushed bright and she felt her heartbeat rising and she felt herself getting turned on, thinking about her and Kaiden, sleeping together. Aniyah smiled and walked back into Kaiden's bedroom.

After a few seconds Kaiden walked in and said "Holy shit.."

Aniyah turned around to him and said "what?"

Kaiden looked at Aniyah up and down slowly and he said "You. You are killing me."

Aniyah walked up to him and placed her fingers on his stomach and started trailing them up to his neck slowly and she whispered "Am I now?"

Kaiden bit his bottom lip sexually and nodded his head slowly. Aniyah looked into eyes and said "What are you gonna do about it?" She blushed and said "Kaiden.. I want you."

Kaiden said "Re-are you sure?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Yes.."

Kaiden smirked and layed Aniyah down on the bed, he got in between her legs and crashed his lips onto hers, Aniyah ran her fingers through his hair and he then started kissing on her neck. Aniyah let out a soft moan and Kaiden trailed his hands down to her stomach, he stopped kissing her on her neck and took her top off, he looked at her chest and said "you are so beautiful.."

Aniyah blushed bright and Kaiden started sucking on her left boob, he was massaging the right and he started licking and sucking her nipple. He then did the same to the right. He started kissing her chest, to her stomach, to her thighs. He grabbed her shorts and pulled them off, he started kissing her inner thigh.

He looked at her area and he smirked, Aniyah covered herself and said "It's bad.. I know.."

Kaiden moved her hands and said "Baby. You're perfect.. It's perfect.. you're just really, really wet."

Aniyah blushed and he started touching her, Aniyah bit her bottom lip and Kaiden pushed two fingers into her, Aniyah moaned and he started moving them up and down and in and out of her. Aniyah was moaning and Kaiden said "I love your voice."

He took his fingers out of her and licked them. He grabbed her hips and held her in place and started licking her, Aniyah moaned out and Kaiden kept licking her fast. Aniyah was moaning and Kaiden started licking her clit, she arched her chest up and moaned loud. She started pushing on his head, he grabbed her hands and interlocked their fingers, he held them on her stomach and held her hips in place. He started stucking on her clit and licking it, Aniyah was moaning loud and she said "Ka-Kaiden I'm gonna cum.."

Kaiden kept licking her fast and she cummed. She moaned loud and Kaiden stopped licking her, he pulled down his boxers and Aniyah was breathing heavily and her eyes we're closed. Kaiden smirked and said "Don't tap out now baby."

Aniyah looked at him and her eyes widened, Kaidens dick was long and thick. She said "Yo-your huge.."

Kaiden smirked and got in a push up position on top of her, he started rubbing his dick on her vagina and said "and it's all yours."

Kaiden pushed himself into her and she moaned loud, Kaiden grunted and said "fuckkk.. god damn.."

He gripped the bed frame and started moving his hips into her, Aniyah gripped his shoulders and was moaning loud. Kaiden was grunting and said "fuck.. you're so tight and wet.."

Aniyah was moaning loud and Kaiden leaned up and grabbed her hips, he pushed himself all the way into her and Aniyah moaned loud, she put her hand on his stomach and started pushing him back. Kaiden smirked and moved her hands to the side, he started pounding into her and Aniyah started screaming sexually, he pinned her arms above her head and was thrusting into hard and deep, he started sucking her boobs and Aniyah widened her legs far and Kaiden went into her all the way, he let out a deep grunt and said "fuck.."

Aniyah was moaning loud and Kaiden stopped moving in her and removed his hands from her arms and said "I'll show you a good time."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her close into him, he started pounding her and Aniyah started screaming sexually. Kaiden was pounding deep into her, she gripped the bed and was screaming sexually everytime he pushed into her. Then Aniyah said "Fuck! Kaiden!"

Kaiden smirked and he kept fucking her, she screamed loud and cummed. Kaiden flipped her on her stomach and grabbed her arms and pulled her up, he started pounding into her and Aniyah was screaming, she said "Kaiden! Fuck!! Kaiden you're so deep!!"

Kaiden pushed her down and pressed down on her lower back, he started pounding into her and Aniyah was screaming into the bed, he grabbed her hair and pulled her up, he wrapped his hand around her throat and she said "Yes! Choke me. Fuckk Kaiden!!!"

Kaiden was pounding deep into her Aniyah gripped the bed. Kaiden flipped her on her stomach and put her legs on his shoulders, Aniyah was breathing heavily and Kaiden smirked, he pushed himself into her and she moaned out, she gripped his back and Kaiden was grunting and fucking her hard, he wrapped his hand around her neck and started choking her, she smiled and was moaning loud.

Kaiden started grunting and said "An-Aniyah.. I'm gonna cum."

Aniyah said "Get on your back."

Kaiden pulled out of her and layed on his back, Aniyah moved her hair to the side and put his dick in her mouth, she started sucking him and gripping his dick with her hands tight while moving up and down. Kaiden layed his head back and moaned out. Aniyah was sucking him tight and fast, he started moaning and grunting, she started deep throating him and he said "fuck!" He cummed and Aniyah swallowed.

She licked her lips and Kaiden was staring at her, she got on him and placed his dick in her, she slid down and they both moaned out. Aniyah grabbed his hands and interlocked their fingers, Aniyah started grinding on him and Kaiden moaned out. Aniyah started moving up and down and Kaiden gripped her back, he left claw marks and Aniyah placed her hands on his chest and started going up and down on his dick.

He grabbed her ass and squeezed it tight, he moaned out and Aniyah was moaning loud. Kaiden said "fuck.. Aniyah.."

Aniyah looked at him and he was moaning, Aniyah smirked and kept going up and down, she cummed and moaned loud. Kaiden said "f-fuck.. Aniyah!. I'm.. baby I'm gonna cum."

Aniyah said "Cum in me. I want you."

Kaiden gripped her hips and started pounding into her, Aniyah gripped the bed frame and started screaming sexually, he was moaning and grunting and Aniyah was screaming. He layed her down on her back and placed his arms under her legs, he pushed her knees back by her head and pushed deep into her.

Aniyah screamed out and Kaiden started pounding her deep, she screamed "Fuck!! Kaiden!! You're in my stomach!!! Kaiden!!!"

He moaned out and said "Fuck. Aniyah!"

He gripped her shoulders and held her in place, he was pounding her hard, deep and fast. He moaned out and cummed inside her. Aniyah moaned out and Kaiden layed on his back and moaned. Aniyah layed there breathing heavily. Kaiden was breathing heavily aswell.

Kaiden said "Holy shit."

Aniyah crawled and layed down next to him. He looked at her and said "I love you."

Aniyah blushed bright and Kaiden said "Don't say it back.. just know.." Aniyah blushed bright and she wrapped her arm around his torso and they we're both breathing heavily laying there naked.

End of Part Thirty-Five

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.2K 79
*I was literally 16 when I started writing this book and finished it around the time I was 19 so the writing gets better throughout the book but the...
1.4M 42.5K 23
olive is a shy chubby girl. she had been bullied by her twin brother -kyle- and the whole school ,ever since her parents died in a freak accident. af...
6.2M 223K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...
119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...