Flaws And All (Book 1) [Compl...

_2HYPE által

ThemPRangers Fanfic BOOK 1 - "You've changed my life entirely...You put up with my shit all the time and you... Több

Chapter 1 : Moving Away
Chapter 2 : Greetings
Chapter 3 : The Ex
Chapter 4 : New Friends
Chapter 5 : New Friends (Continued)
Chapter 6 : Hitting It Off
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8 : True Feelings
Chapter 9 : Confrontation
Chapter 10 : Accidents &Apologies
Chapter 11 : Arguements
Chapter 13 : Showtime (Continued)
Chapter 14 : Going Home
Chapter 15 : First Date
Chapter 16 : Party Time
Chapter 17 : Forgiveness
Chapter 18 : Necessary Roughness
Chapter 19 : Explanations
Chapter 20 : Opportunity Of A Lifetime
Chapter 21 : Opportunity Of A Lifetime (Continued)
Chapter 22 : The Sleepover
Chapter 23 : Fun &Games
Chapter 24 : Make You Mine
Chapter 25 : Make You Mine (Continued)
Chapter 26 : Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 27 : Steady Beginnings
Chapter 28 : Deception
Chapter 29 : Wrong Timing
Chapter 30 : Lost
Chapter 31 : 'My Queen'
Chapter 32 : Betrayal
Chapter 33 : Unspoken
Chapter 34 : Frustration & Disagreement
Chapter 35 : Intense Measures
Chapter 36 : 'Living The Dream'
Chapter 37 : Panic
Chapter 38 : A "Happy" Gathering
Chapter 39 : Uncertainty
Chapter 40 : 'The Right Time'
Chapter 41 : Fond Memories
Chapter 42 : A Dream Worth Living
Chapter 43 : Forever Family
PSA

Chapter 12 : Showtime

2.8K 55 2
_2HYPE által

*Julian's POV*

It's 9:00 AM and we having a concert in Long Beach later on today . I still felt some type of way about Alisa not wanted to listen to me. I figured she calmed down some so i texted her.

J: Hey, can we talk?

A: About?

J: Everything. It'll just be us . One on one.

A: I'll think about it.

J: Well if you decide, meet me at the mall.

A: Mhmm

Mannnn I've NEVER felt this way over one girl. I mean i've been in a few relationships before but this one? *Sigh* this one blows everything out of the water. Alisa's different from all the other's too. I have fun whenever I'm with her, I can't let her slip away from me over one stupid ass thing . I have to get her back.

I got out of bed, took a shower and got dressed for the day. My mom and Chance were packing the stuff int the car for the show tonight. i walked outside to see if they needed help but they were already done so i was just got ready to be on my way.

"You dont want a ride?" My mom asked as i walked away.

"Nahh, imma just walk" I said

"Okay then. Be safe."

I walked to the mall and just chilled while i was waiting for Alisa, i went to Auntie Anne's and got a pretzel and soda. I walked back over to the foodcourt and I saw her walking towards me. She came and sat down at the table I was at.

"You okay?" i asked.

"Yeah. I'm okay" she said taking off her sunglasses. "What did you call me here for?"

"I just needed to talk to you. No yelling, no fussing, just a simple talk" I balling up the napkin i wiped my hands with after eating.

"I'm listening." she said sitting back and crossing her legs

"Okay, look." i sighed and got ready to pour my heart out to this girl "I never meant for you to see what happened at my house that day. I didn't know that was gonna happen. You know how i feel about you . &i would never do anything like that to you. I'll understand if you don't wanna forgive me"

She just sat there &looked at me.

"Well, i forgive you, but its gonna take a while for us to be the way we were before."

"okay, and i wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to our show tonight? All the girls riding up there with us."

"i'd love to" she said smiling.

"well, be at my house at 5. The show is at 7."

After that we both got up &were on our way.

*Taliah's POV*

i woke up and thought about that argument last night with my dad. He really doesn't understand. I stayed with Essie &Vicky &i didn't go to sleep until like 3 in the morning. When i finally got the strength to get up, i went to go eat something.

I went downstairs and heard music playing in the kitchen , so i walked in there to see everybody cooking; Essie , Vicky &My Aunt. It smelled soooo good down here. I didn't wanna seem like a loaner so i helped too . Aha. We all made our plates &sat down at the table &ate &talked. I put my phone on table and it started ringing

"hello?"

"Ayeeee!"

"Hey Lang. Wassup?" i asked as i was playing around with the little bit of food left on my plate.

"iight, we got a show tonight, you wanna go?" he asked me.

"Yeahh can Essie &Vicky come too?"

"fasho, come to my house at 4 &we gonn go up to Julian's house &leave from there"

"okay, see you later then" i said before hanging up.

"what was that all about?" Vicky asked me.

"The Rangers havin a show tonight &they want us to go"

"ayeeee ! We turnin up tonight !" Essie jumping up &dougie'ing .

Whats wrong with this child ? Lmao

"aha . But we gonn be at Lang house at 4 &we goin to Julian's house then leaving."

"welpp, you three have fun tonight. I gotta get ready to leave for work, i'll see yall tomorrow" My aunt said getting up from the table and going into the kitchen.

"okay mom" Essie and Vicky both said at the same time.

All three of us ran back upstairs and just chilled until it was time for us to get ready.

*Mia's POV*

I'm tired of staying in this hospital. I wanna go home. I mean its nice having everybody come and visit me &all but i miss my bedddddd ! 'ya feel me? Aha but i'm supposed to go home tomorrow. I was bored so i called my sister ^_^

"Taliahhhhhh !" i screamed when she answered the phone.

"Heyy Mia ! You okay?"

"yeah i'm okay. I wanna go home tho. Where mom?"

"uhh iono, im not at home."

"where are you then?"

"i spent the night over Essie &Vicky's house. Me &dad got into it last night" she said

"over what?" i asked

"i came in late and he thought i was 'doing something' with Langston"

"well, what was yall doin?"

"we went to the beach after we saw you &we fell asleep &didnt wake up until hours later" she explained. "but aye! Imma talk to you later. Me , Essie &Vicky coming up there later to see you."

"Okay. See you later"

We both hung up &i just stared up at the ceiling until somebody knocked on the door. It was my dad.

"hey sweetheart." he said walking through the door smiling

"hey daddy ." i said trying to smile.

"how you doin' in here?"

"i'm good. I wanna go home." i said sitting up in my bed.

"don't worry, you will soon" he said holding my hand.

"i love you daddy :)"

"i love you too." he said getting up &giving me a hug.

He left about an hour later then Taliah &our cousins came.

"my nigga Miaaaaa !" Vicky said bursting thought the door.

"what is wrong with you, yo ! Aha you too loud."

"man ion currrrrrr ! Im excited."

Taliah &Essie walked through the door laughing.

"excited for what?" i asked.

"we goin to The Boys' show tonight" Taliah said butting in.

Really -_____- i really had to be in the hospital the night of their show. Greatttt juss fuckin' great. Smh. I was deep in thoughts after she said that.

"hellooooo ?" Essie said waving her hand in front of my face.

"ohh aha . Sorry. Im still a lil tired. But where the show at?" i asked

"somewhere down in Long Beach." Vicky said.

"i wish i could go but, ya know . I'm stuck in here."

"we know, they having a show the day you get out this hospital, sooooo. You're going &i refuse to let you not go. ^_^" Taliah said.

"whoop !" i said getting all happy.

They just stayed in there with me for a while then left to go to the show. Now that they're gone, i can finally get some sleep.

*Alisa's POV*

I'm gettin ready to go to Julian's house. I'm still a lil mad at him, buttttt, i've liked him for so long and i'm not about to let everything between us go down the drain over one stupid incident, and plus, i'm ready turn up tonight at the show !

I didn't wanna take the bus to his house, so i got my mom to drive me up there. It didn't take too long to get there. I hopped out the car and walked up to the door as my mom drove away. I knocked on the door &Chance opened the door.

"Hey !"

"Hey Chance !" i said giving her a hug then walking into the living room.

Everybody was running all over the place, packing Ranger gear &stuff for the show tonight.

"Where's Julian?" i said to Chance.

"he's upstairs." she pointing to the stairs then walking into the kitchen.

I walked upstairs to the bathroom to check my hair and makeup &then into Julian's room

"Hey" he said walking up to me &giving me a hug.

"what time we leaving?" i said walking in and sitting on his bed.

"uhhh," he said brushing his hair and looking in the mirror "whenever DayDay, Langston &the other girls get here."

"okay." i said swinging my feet &smiling at him

"wassup with you?" he said sitting next to me &putting on his sneakers

"im excited for tonight."

"aha, its gonna be turntttt !" he said jumping up and spraying on some cologne that was on his dresser. "okay i'm ready, lets go back downstairs"

We went downstairs and everybody was ready . Langston, DayDay &Taliah and her two cousins Essie &Vicky were sitting on the couch waiting &talking . Gfresh was there too.

"ohhhhhhh . What was yall up there doin?" Taliah asked soundin' BEYOND ratchet

"nothin' ! Calm yo tits girl !" i said jumping off the last step &then flopping on the couch next to her.

"Mmhmmm . Lies, fries &apple pies ." she said back .

"really though? You sound fat as hell right about now." Vicky

"Ayoooo ! Vicky, suck my - "

"Alright lets goooo !" Mama J said walking in &shaking her car keys

"ayeeeee ! Lets be out!" Langston said standing up &cooking .

We all walked out of the house and hopped in the jeep. It was packed in there ! I was sitting with DayDay, Julian &Vicky , Langston, Taliah, Essie &Gfresh were sitting behind us &Mama J and Chance were up front.

The car ride was fun , we were all just talking and laughing and listening to music. Sweet Love came on &everybody went silent , lol. Then Taliah had to be the ratchet one .

"thats my songggggg ! Turn that up !"

I couldn't help but sing to it ! I loveeeee this song. All the girls were singing to it, then we felt this huge bump that pushed us all forward . Everybody screamed and yelled as the car started to swerve and go off the road .

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

15.9K 474 64
(CREEPYPASTA/MH x READER ?PARODY?) It's 2019, your a teenager looking for an exciting summer with your Best Friend. While on the look out for change...
35.6K 977 36
Muriel Fanfics!! Mostly soft and wholesome stories in narrative style ;u; (these follow an MC!) Definitely also check out my Julian series! Thanks...
11.2K 197 22
in which your friend accidentally adds you to to the slytherin gc and you get close with them modern day hogwarts au -- mattheo boutta make me switch...
36.1K 1.6K 18
Harry Potter is utterly broken. Every death pushes down on his shoulders so hard he can barely breath. Still, people worship him, he never gets into...