Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 31 - Locked Away

551 20 0
By GoldenChainz

The Next Day Saturday 2:09 pm

Aniyah woke up and she saw Kaiden wasn't in the room with her, she got out bed, put on her slippers and walked out of his room, she walked downstairs and saw a few boys on the couch counting money, they all looked at her and Aniyah started walking towards the kitchen, there was many guys in there too.

Aniyah groaned and walked over to the fridge and opened it, Justin said "Nice underwear"

Aniyah looked at him confused and then she looked down and groaned, she closed the fridge and then walked back up stairs, she then pulled on some light gray sweat shorts and took off her tank top and pulled on one of Kaiden's shirts.

Aniyah grabbed her phone and texted Kaiden "where are you?"

Aniyah was waiting for an answer when her phone dinged and she looked at her text messages and she had one from Drake, he said "Long time no chat"

Aniyah smiled and said "Hey Drake.. I miss you."

Drake replied "I miss you too.."

Aniyah said "How's everything going?"

Drake said "pretty good. How's things with Kaiden."

Aniyah said "They're good, so far-" Kaiden walked into the room and he instantly took off his shoes and threw them, Aniyah looked at his side and he was bleeding. Aniyah jumped up fast and ran to his side she lifted up his shirt, but there was no wound. Aniyah looked up at him and Kaiden said "it's not my blood Aniyah."

Aniyah said "you killed someone?"

Kaiden said "no.. I beat them up."

Aniyah nodded her head and walked over to his bed and sat down and started texting Drake, Kaiden said "who you texting?"

Aniyah said "Drake."

Kaiden rolled his eyes and Aniyah looked at him and said "what?"

Kaiden said "nothing."

Aniyah said "well it's something "

Kaiden took off his shirt and Aniyah said "Hello?!"

Kaiden said "god shut up!"

Aniyah said "what is your problem!"

Kaiden said "I don't like you talking to guys!"

Aniyah said "Kaiden..it's Drake."

Kaiden said "like that changes anything!"

Aniyah said "calm down.. Kaiden I don't like him that way, he has a girlfriend."

Kaiden looked at Aniyah in the eyes and said "Stop talking to him"

Aniyah said "No."

Kaiden said "no?"

Aniyah said "You are not going to be some controlling asshole. I'm just friends with him"

Kaiden said "asshole? I CAN SHOW YOU ASSHOE ANIYAH!"

Aniyah stood up and she walked to her bags and she grabbed out her converse, she pulled down her shirts and pulled on some high waisted jean shorts, and took off Kaiden's shirt and put on a tank top, she threw Kaiden's shirt at him and said "Fuck you!"

Kaiden said "where are you going"

Aniyah said "I don't know!"

Kaiden stayed quiet and Aniyah pulled on her shoes and said "Listen here, I will continue talking to Drake, I will do what I want.. Because, you AREN'T my boyfriend, so stop acting like Jayden"

Kaiden said "JAYDEN!!! Really?"

Aniyah said "YES JAYDEN!! You're being controlling, and I don't do controlling"

Kaiden said "okay.. I'm sorry"

Aniyah said "Then you talk to me like everyone else "I'll show you asshole" really Kaiden?"

Kaiden said "I'm sorry.."

Aniyah said "SORRY DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING"

Kaiden said " I upset you.. I'm sorry, just tell me when I hurt your feelings and I'll change it."

Aniyah looked into Kaiden's eyes and she said "Kaiden, you really hurt my feelings" Then she walked past Kaiden and out his room.

She walked downstairs fast and Kaiden ran after her and said "I'm sorry!"

Aniyah opened the front door and slammed it closed after her, Kaiden looked at the closed door and he let out a painful sigh and everyone was staring at him, Kaiden had tears in his eyes then he ran upstairs to his room and slammed his bedroom door closed. Hard.

Aniyah was walking down the road not knowing where she is going, Aniyah grabbed out her phone and she called Drake, and it went straight to voicemail. Aniyah groaned and walked up a hill and sat down at the top of it. Aniyah's phone dinged and she looked down at it and Jayden texted her saying "Come home."

Aniyah said "No"

Jayden replied "You either come home, or I make you"

Aniyah said "and how would you do that"

Jayden said "Just please come home, we need to talk"

Aniyah said "Fine. Come pick me up.. I'm at PointView Hill"

Jayden replied "be there in 5"

Aniyah set her phone down and she looked down the hill at the road, and after a few minutes she saw Jayden's car pull up, Aniyah walked down the hill and she got into his car and he drove away fast, Jayden stayed quiet the whole car ride back to their house.

Jayden parked out front and Aniyah got out, Aniyah walked inside and she saw Ashton sitting down on the couch with a cast on his arm. Aniyah looked at him and he stood up and said "Hey..."

Aniyah said "Hey.."

Jayden said "Before we get into a deep conversation, why we're you on a hill, alone."

Aniyah shrugged and Jayden said "come on" as he was sitting down on a chair.

Aniyah sat down on the couch and said "It's nothing."

Ashton said "it's clearly something.. Come on Aniyah"

Aniyah said "He got jealous and we got in a fight, simple."

Jayden said "Okay, talk about the fight.. You always said I wasn't there, now I'm trying to be here and you push me away."

Aniyah said "I was texting Drake and he told me not too, so I told him he's not my boyfriend and to stop acting like Jayden.. I also called him a asshole.. Then he screamed at me, that he can show me a asshole."

Jayden said "he threaten you!?"

Aniyah said "calm down."

Jayden said "NO! He threatened you!"

Aniyah said "and you blew up my car!!"

Jayden stayed quiet and Ashton said "why are you always defending this guy.. Aniyah he's bad for you.. He isn't capable of love."

Aniyah said "He's capable of love!"

Jayden said "so he hasn't told you, that he isn't capable of love."

Aniyah stayed quiet and Jayden said "Exactly."

Aniyah looked down at her hands and Ashton said "Don't defend someone who isn't going to ever love you Aniyah.."

Aniyah stood up and said "I'll be in my room." She walked upstairs and slammed her bedroom door shut and Jayden ran upstairs and locked it from the outside and kept it locked.

Aniyah said "Johna!?"

Jayden said "I'm sorry Aniyah... But he's bad for you."

Aniyah tried to open the door and said "Jayden! Let me out!"

Jayden said "I'm sorry.."

Jayden walked downstairs and Aniyah started kicking and screaming at the door, Jayden sat down next to Ashton and Ashton said "Jayden.."

Jayden said "I don't want to hear it!"

Ashton got up and said "I'll talk to Johna."

Jayden nodded his head and Ashton walked into Johna's room and closed the door, Johna said "yes?"

Ashton said "Jayden just locked Aniyah in her room.. And he tried to blow up Kaiden's car.. Johna, Something bad is happening to Jayden"

Johna said "I see it too.."

Ashton sat down on Johna's chair and said "I'm worried.."

Johna took a deep breath and said "I'll take him to a mental institution.. We've had to do it before.."

Ashton looked down at his hands and said "what about Aniyah?"

Johna said "we keep her in there, where she's safe.. Until we get Jayden into the institute."

Ashton got up and said "Alright.."

Ashton left Johna's room and walked out and sat down next to Jayden on the couch, Jayden was smiling like he didn't just lock his sister in her room, like he didn't tell someone to blow up Kaiden's car, but they actually blew up Aniyah's.. Aahton looked at the tv and started watching the show Jayden was and leaned back against the couch and took a deep breath.

End of Part Thirty-One

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 521 23
( So this is my first real book so don't judge. Kinda cliché so there I warned you. Starting to slowly edit and change a few things. Okay A LOT of th...
1.1K 202 27
**Summary:** The story follows a spoiled teenage boy named Kai who attends a prestigious high school. he's used to getting everything he wants and is...
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
4.5M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...