T R A P P E D

By QueenBianca_

Alexandria Wayne was stuck in between a rock and a hard place when she meets and falls in love with her fathe... More

C A S T
1. Filling The Void
2. Crime Alley
3. Dear Old Dad
4. Father/Daughter Bonding
5. Propositions
6. Talia al Ghul
8. Joker's Queen
9. Kane
10. The Queens of Crime
11. Ready Or Not...Here I Come
12. The Fire In My Loins
13. The Penthouse
14. Would You Die For Me?
15. Come Rev Up Your Harley
16. What Have I Done?
17. Don't Leave Me
18. Arkham Asylum
19. Batsy's Lie
20. Jane Doe
21. Good Riddance
22. Mama Rose
23. She's Not Dead
24. Reunited
25. Flashbacks
26. Sadness & Rage
27. Love Making
28. If I Can't Have You...No One Can
29. Jack Napier
30. Matchmaker
31. The Handsome Billionaire
32. He Still Loves Her
33. The Infamous Harley Quinn
34. Suit Us Up
35. Russian Roulette
36. I'm Not Leaving Without You
37. Hang On
38. The Explanation
39. Me Or Them
40. Gone
T R A P P E D 2

7. Disturbing The Peace

13.8K 483 189
By QueenBianca_

*~Alexandria~*

A Few Days Later

Alex's Outfit

"Alex, we really need to talk about what happened the other night. Please call me back or come home, I'm worried about you. I love you." I listened to my dad's fifth voicemail that he had left me, as I wiped the tears from my eyes. I haven't been home since that dinner, nor have I spoken to my dad or anyone else. For the last few days, I've been staying in Joker, since he refused to let me get a hotel.

"Talia didn't mean any harm by what she said. She just meant that I was finally having a child that I helped create, but no matter what...you were and will always be my first child." I huffed and deleted his voice messages, listening to the next one which was from Uncle Robin.

"Hey kid. I know you're still upset about what was said at dinner, but we're worried about you and we want you to call and check in. Even if it's just to say that you're okay...call us. I love you Alex and so does your dad. Don't let that daddy issue having ass broad upset you." I cracked a smile at his comment, laughing a little as I deleted his voice message. Leave it up to him to make me smile.

"Alex? It's almost time to head out." Frost spoke, coming into the room I was in. I quickly wiped my face and turned to face him, nodding my head.

"Okay, here I come." I told him.

"Uh...is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. Why you ask?" Stupid question, I know, but I was trying to act as if I were okay when I clearly wasn't.

"I may not have any emotions, but I know tears when I see them. What's going on?" He asked. Though Frost and I rarely talked, he was the only one that actually talked to me aside from Joker.

"Just some family issues, but no worries. I'll be fine." I assured him. He nodded his head and turned to leave, but I quickly stopped him. "Hey frost?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you like...not mention that you saw me crying? I don't want Joker thinking that I'm weak or anything." He simply nodded his head and walked out of the room, probably heading down to tell his "boss" that he found me crying in my room.

*

"There are bats in the sky tonight, which means...that Batman is lurking somewhere in the shadows." The Joker spoke, with his back facing everyone. "I don't want any slip-ups tonight and if I find out that any of you are slacking off...I won't hesitate to kill you. Do I make myself clear?" Everyone answered, except me and Frost, who just sat there looking at one another. After dismissing everyone, I was about to follow behind him, until he called out for me to stay behind.

"Boss, is she not going with us?" Frost asked him.

"No, not this time. I want her to stay here with me." Without saying another word, he turned and left us alone as Joker turned and faced me. "Come here, kitten." Like an obedient dog, I walked over to him and allowed him to wrap his arm around my waist. Over the last few days, I had allowed him to touch on me way more then I normally would if I was in my right mind. He grabbed my chin and gazed deep in my eyes, making me swallow hard as I quickly looked away from him.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I heard you were crying earlier, doll." I rolled my eyes, not even surprised that Frost ran back to him and ran his damn mouth.

"I'm fine."

"Why were you crying?"

"Nothing you need to worry about. Like I said...I'm fine." I assured him, knowing damn well that I wanted to just break down right in front of him. He literally had no empathy though, so he probably would tell me just to suck it up and move on. "Is there a reason why you wanted me to stay behind?"

"I just like having you here with me, kitten." He admitted, removing his arm from around my waist and walked over towards the bar. He made two drinks, strolling back over to where I was standing, and handing it to me. "Call me crazy, which I am, but you just being here is sort of...sort of comforting."

"Oh really?"

"Really, really." He smiled, showing those panty dropping silver grills. "You're like...a breath of fresh air, and I can't seem to get this...beautiful face out of my mind." He downed his drink and stood in front of me, bringing the cup I was holding up to my lips.

"You didn't drug this, did you?" I asked, being partially serious. I took a sip anyways, never taking my eyes off of his, as I finished the entire drink.

"Maybe I did...maybe I didn't." He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him, as he reached up and placed his hand on the back of my head. At this very moment, I was upset, I was vulnerable, and I wanted nothing more than for him to kiss me. Right here, right now.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I decided to lean in and make the first move, which caught us both completely off guard. He groaned against my lips, pulling back as he stared into my eyes. "Let's go upstairs." I spoke before I even had a chance to think about what he had just said.

"Lead the way." He led me upstairs and into his bedroom, wasting no time removing his leather jacket, before shoving me back onto his bed. I gasped at how aggressive he was, but what did I expect? This man was far from gentle and if I'm being completely honest...I wanted everything but gentleness at the moment.

Sitting up in the bed, I removed my shirt and bra, reaching down and undoing my pants; easing out of them while he stared at me.

"I'll take it from here, kitten." He grumbled, grabbing my panties and pulling them off. "You sure about this?" He literally chooses to ask me that while I was lying butt ass naked, in front of him, waiting for him to give me what I know he's been wanting to give me since day one.

"Y-yes, I'm sure. I want this...I want you." He groaned and pulled my legs apart, driving face first in between my thighs. My mouth fell agape as I let out a loud, sighing moan, placing my hands on the top of his head while he gave me some eye rolling head. Considering the fact that I wasn't too familiar with getting head, the way I was scooting away from him and trying to push him away obviously frustrated him.

"Do you want me to restrain you? Because I will if I have to. Stop running and take this tongue!" He growled. I nodded my head as his tongue made contact with my wet folds once again.

"Mmmm...Jokerrrr!" I moaned, feeling my eyes roll into the back of my head. The way he was sucking, licking, and nibbling on my clit made my toes curl while I grabbed ahold of the bed covers, feeling an unfamiliar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Cum for me, kitten." He spoke, placing a soft kiss on my clit before rapidly flicking his tongue against it. I covered my mouth and screamed into my hand, cumming into his mouth while he held my legs apart and cleaned me up. "Mm...you taste so good, princess. Ready to taste daddy?" My legs were shaking uncontrollably and I couldn't even find the words to speak, so I just nodded my head. He pulled me up and forced me to my knees, dropping his pants as I came face to face with his long, thick erection. Goodness...Joker was packing!

"Don't just stare at it, kitten. Put it in your mouth or I'll do it for you." Looking up at him, I gave him a slight smirk as I grabbed his dick and eased the tip into my mouth, gently sucking on it. I heard him hiss lowly as I slowly took my time, inching him into my mouth, until he grabbed a handful of my hair and forced the rest down my throat. I choked and gagged, pushing against him so that he would ease up, but he refused to do so. The way his was fucking my face produced a lot of spit, which I decided to catch and jack him off with, all while looking up at him as he stared down at me. "Ohh kitten! You're so...good!"He pulled himself out of my mouth and tapped his thick tip onto my tongue, shoving it back inside my mouth and giving me complete control. I bobbed my head and jacked him off at the same time, getting turned on by his sexually aroused facial expressions. He then pulled himself out of my mouth and stood me up, forcing me to lay on my back as he climbed on top of me.

"Go easy on me, J." I begged, closing my eyes. I felt him slowly enter me, which made me tense up, as I closed my eyes tighter. I wasn't a virgin, but I hadn't had sex since I lost my virginity to my ex and that was two years ago.

"Just relax princess. Breathe for me, okay?" He kissed my lips, pushing himself deeper inside of me as I dug my nails into his back. He continued to whispered in my ear, trying to relaxme, while I laid there breathing through the pain. "Once I get inside you, all the pain is going to go away." At first, I didn't believe a damn thing he was saying, but after a few more minutes...the pain slowly turned into pleasure.

"Oh God!" I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist. He was staring me deep in my eyes, slowly grinding himself into my, while I moaned and clawed at his back.

"Ready for daddy to go faster?" He asked, not even waiting for me to respond. He threw his body up and slammed back down into me, making me scream out in the greatest pleasure I have ever felt in my life.

He then pulled out of me and turned me around, pushing my knees forward, and entering me once again. I slammed my face into the pillow, screaming out his name, as he gripped my waist and continued to pump himself in and out of me.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" I announced, feeling him grab a handful of my hair and yanking my head back.

"Cum for me, kitten. Cum for daddy." As if his words had some type of effect on my body, I found my release once again before I felt him let out a sexy ass moan before he jerked and released deep inside of me. He collapsed on my back as we both fell down on the bed, laying quietly as he wrapped his arm around me and held me against him. "You're mine."

I didn't respond. I just smiled and nodded my head, knowing that he probably didn't mean anything he was saying. He knew I was vulnerable and he took advantage of that. I didn't mind though. At least he took my mind of my family problems for quick minute, but tomorrow is a new day and I'll be right back to being upset about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.9K 17
[ Joker x Reader ] You were a normal girl, that was until The Joker came along. He made you insane, you were the King and Queen. But things got com...
152K 5.6K 37
A Broken Alex... A Sane Joker... A Crazy Love Story... This Is The Sequel To T R A P P E D Book One!
16.9K 352 21
Harley is gone and joker is on the hunt for someone new. What happens when he finds Anastasia and takes her for his own. Will it be love? Or will sh...
447K 13.4K 24
Harleen Frances Quinzel, was at the top of her class in psychology, she could go anywhere, but something drove her to become an intern at Arkham Asy...